*Love Triangle???!!*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

             Hello guys! Sorry for the late late update. We’re still having our exams TT.TT Ugh. But, I’m still finding a way to update it. And guess what, Another idea popped out on my mind. It will be a love triangle. YES. You heard it right. SOMEONE  will be added in here. Keep on reading this chapter, and you’ll know who. Okay? But don’t worry my fellow Shawols. I’m just doing this to add a little sweetness, love to my fan fiction ^^ :D KEKEKE. I hope you’ll still continue reading it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

            Min Young went to school. Feeling useless, It’s just that she don’t wanna see Taemin for now. Because of what have happened. She keep on ignoring his texts, calls. While walking to her room. She saw a bunch of girls screaming on the hallway.  She just ignored it, and continued on walking.

            “Omoo, excuse me… excuse me..”  Min Young excused herself while passing in to the bunch of girls. Suddenly, she tripped and dropped her things..

            “Ouch. That hurts.” She tried to stand, but she can’t. She sprained her ankle.

            “Oh. Mianhae ~ Sorry for all this commotion. May I help you?” Someone told Min Young. And Min Young looked up to see who’s the guy.. and then, she saw. LEE DONGHAE. Yes, you heard it right. She saw LEE DONGHAE of SUPER JUNIOR. Min Young looked him with a puzzled face. She rubbed her eyes if she’s sure that, LEE DONGHAE is in front of her. She slapped, pinched her cheeks. And that’s what made her sure she’s not dreaming.

            “Uhh. Excuse me? May I help you? Are you alright?” Donghae asked Min Young once again. And that Min Young realized that she’s been staring for Donghae a while. She accepted the help of Donghae and thanked him.

            “Ohh. Komawo ~” Min Young thanked Donghae, and Donghae helped her pick her things.

            “Are you alright? You seem really dizzy when I asked you..” Donghae asked Min Young with a concerned face.

            “Ahh.. Ohh. I’m.. o.. Okay. (blushes)” Min Young looked away from Donghae’s eyes.

            “So.. May I know your name?” Donghae asked Min Young.

            “Eh? Anoo.. Min Young imnida ~” Min Young replied w/o looking to Donghae.

            “Ahh ~ I see.”He replied. And a smile from Donghae’s face was shown.

            Min Young POV..

            Omoo, ottoke?? I’m blushing O.O LEE DONGHAE of Super Junior helped me when I tripped. Omoooooo! ~

            And he even asked my name. Hmm, but I guess it’s just because he’s a celebrity why I feel like this. Yeah, Right.. (remembered Taemin)

            Ohh, yeah. I haven’t seen him for a while. I guess he’s already here. I’m not yet ready to face him. TT.TT

            “Hyung ~!!!”  I heard someone yelling in the hallway, while Donghae oppa was walking with me. I turned to see who’s that.. and yes. I saw HIM. I saw LEE TAEMIN. O.O I hurriedly turned away from him. And continued walking.

            “Oh~! Taemin-ah! I cannot find you a while ago~” Donghae high fived with Taemin.

            “Oh ~ Mianhae hyung. I just came now ~” Taemin replied.

            “Ohh. Taemin-ah.. wait… Min Young-sshii~!” Donghae called me. I was really shocked. I couldn’t face to them. I just waved not turning to them.

            “Min Young?” Taemin asked in confusion. I didn’t face to them.

            “Min Young??” Taemin asked once again. “Min Young..” I can feel his face beside me. I blushed and I have no choice but to say hi to him.

            “Oh ~ Hi.” I said w/o looking to him.

            “I missed you ~!” he hugged me. And I really missed his hug. But there’s still something inside me that keep bothering.

            “Oh ~ So, you’re couple huh?” I forgot that Donghae oppa is with us .

            “Yes hyung ~ She’s the girl that I keep on telling to you ~!” Taemin looked at Donghae and he giggled.  I freeze. I don’t know what to do.

            Omoo, I don’t know what I feel for now. But, I feel like. I don’ wanna face Taemin for now. I’m still hurt for what he had done to me. But I miss him, Aish. I don’t know. I guess, we should end this for now. I need to talk to him.

            End of POV..

           

 

*End of chapter 13! :D

                        -- I hope y’all like the twist that I made. Sorry for the late update guys. I’m really busy. We still have our exams. But I’ll still find a way to update it! Continue reading it! Comments are loved ~ ! <33333 Pls. Don't hate me for updating ti late! Saranghae!