*Making Out?????!*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Cold Friday Morning..

            Min Young POV..

            Omoo, What a beautiful morning. I’m in my house already ^.^  I wonder how’d I get in here? Keke. Maybe because of Taemin. I think he brought me here. Hmm, should I text him a Good Morning?

            *giggles, she texted Taemin*

            “Good Morning baby! Did you ate your breakfast? Get ready for school! See you! Bye~! Saranghaeyo! <333”   sent!..

            End of POV...

            At the house of Taemin.. while eating breakfast with his parents…

            *receives the text, beep.. read the text message, Taemin smiled*

            “Omoo? Is that Min Young? Do you have your date?? ”  His mom asked.

            “Anniyo ~ It’s just a friend. I’m going now umma ~ appa ~! Bye!” Taemin waved at them. And went inside the car. His parents waved at him.

            At School..

            “Hmmm? I wonder, why is he still not here?” Min Young though for a while.

            Taemin POV..

             I was about to go to school, but then.. I saw Mi-Na crying few blocks away from our house.

            I asked her why she’s crying.. “Oppa, my legs. They’re hurt.”  I saw her legs. And they are covered with a little blood and scratches. I have no other choice. But to carry her inside my car.[He has no driver! ] (I’m sorry Min Young! *.*) I parked it for a while and wiped Mi-Na’s legs. I asked her what happened and she told me she was running and she feel off the ground.

            Suddenly, Mi-Na gave me something. It was an energy drink? She told me to drink it. And because I was bit thirsty. I drank some. Without realizing. I was feeling a bit dizzy.. and dizzy.. and I fell asleep.

            End of POV..

            Mi-Na POV..

            I gave him the energy drink that I bought. And put some sleeping and dizzy powder with it. He drank some of it. And I could see his being a bit dizzy..

            I changed place with him.. I drove his car and went to my house..

            Suddenly, his phone rang. And it’s Min Young.. Hmm, what a chance? I’ll get her jealous. I answered the phone..           

            “Yes? “ I answered.

            “Taemin-sshii, aren’t you going to school?” She asked.

            “Min Young? Omoo, he’s not! Didn’t he told you that we’re making out? Sorry! But I guess, you should break up with him *evil laughs*”

            I end the call and I brought him to my room. I ed his uniform and started kissing him. I took a picture of him and me, kissing, and lying in the bed.. TOGETHER. I’ll send this to Min Young..

            End of POV..

            Min Young POV..

            I called him, and a woman answered it. And it was Mi-Na..

            She said that they’re.. what?? MAKING OUT??? ASDFGHJKL:”!@#$%^&*!!!

            Omoo, I can feel that tears are running down from my cheeks.. I can’t believe it.. I shouldn’t believe it at first.. because I’m not sure if she’s telling the truth.. but, why do I feel that it’s true? I wanna kill myself now. I fell with my knees, I can see that I’m crying..

            I went home really fast.  When I’m at home, I really cried. And cuddled myself. Thinking what Mi-Na said to me. I slept.. My eyes are really swollen.

            End of POV..

            ----- end of chapter 11!! I count this as chapter 11 because the chapter 10 was for my apology. Kekeke.

            **kekeke, sorry for this super late and short update. I hope it's not worst! I’m having a hard time updating it. Sorry ! ^^ Thanks for reading it! :D