*She really loves HIM*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

PLAY THIS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpERDg7wHU

------------

   At SM Ent..

                Taemin was about to go home when Leeteuk approached him..

                “Taemin Saeng!” Leeteuk called Taemin from afar.

                “Ah! Neh hyung?” Taemin went to Leeteuk. “What is it?” He asked.

                “Are you busy this time? I’ll ask you a favor if you’re not busy.” Leeteuk asked. “Eh? Aniyo hyung. What favor?” Taemin replied.

                “Can you go to Donghae’s residence? And give this CD to him?” Leeteuk gave the CD to Taemin. “Tell him that it’s our new steps for the       music video. You know his house, right?”

                “Ah, yeah hyung. “ Taemin replied with a smile. “Thanks Taemin Saeng! I need to go now! Bye!” Leeteuk patted Taemin’s shoulder and went   to the practice room.

                After 30 mins.. Taemin arrived at Donghae’s residence..

                He went inside the house and the one of the maids greeted him..

                “Hello Mr. Lee, can we do something for you?” The maid asked.

                “Oh, hello. No, I’ll just ask where Donghae hyung is?” Taemin asked.

                “Oh, he’s at the garden. With his girlfriend.” The maid smiled. “Would you want me to accompany you?”

                “Ah ~ No, I’ll just go by myself. Thanks” Taemin replied.

                Taemin’s POV..

                Donghae hyung has a girlfriend? I wonder who’s she.. Is she beautiful?

                I went to the garden and I saw a lot of candles and white flowers, the garden is so beautiful. Like in movies. Donghae hyung is surely rich. And I saw his girlfriend..

                His girlfriend is kinda familiar, I was about to go and give him the CD when I saw Donghae hyung giving the rose to her..

                “Min Young.. this is the last rose you’ll receive.. I’ll give you this rose as a sign of my everlasting love for you, I won’t stop loving you until that last rose die. I promise not to hurt you nor make you cry.”

                I heard Donghae hyung saying those to his girlfriend?  Min..young?? My heart is panicking when I heard Minyoung’s name..

                I moved a bit so that I can see the girl, clearly. And I saw.. Min..young.. Why? Minyoung? My heart was ripped into pieces when I saw her smiling.. I went inside and cleared my mind..

                I can’t take this. I asked the maid to give the CD to Dongahe hyung, and I ran outside.. my heart. I can’t believe it, why Donghae hyung & Minyoung?

                I went home and locked myself in my room.. I can’t control my tears. Especially when I saw Minyoung smiling, I never saw that smile when we’re still together.

                Minyoung really loves him..

                End of POV..

 

---- end of chapter 24!

     **UPDATE: Yes, hello guys! I'll be updating his from now on. It's been a long time since I didn't update it ಠ_ಠ I'm very sorry!  And now, I'm back with this update ^^ Hope you'll like it. ~~ Thank you for the new subscribers btw //cries

Comment Replies:

 @jaycobisl: Hello! Thank you! ^^ here's an update! :)

@AJminnie-ryeo_13: Annyeong! ^^ Thanks! Here's it! ~

@entertaemint: we all want them to get back together ~~ sobs. Thanks for reading! Here's an update! ^^