*Eun Mi’s moment :”>*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Continuing from Eun Mi’s POV..

                 I was about to talk to Min Young, when she suddenly stood up..

                “Ne, Eun Mi.. I should go now, I’m afraid my auntie is waiting for me.. I’ll just call you ~ Thank you for your time, saranghae.. ~”

                I can see in her face that she really wanna cry out loud. I know she’s hurting now.. I can’t stand it.. watching my best friend silently hurting, I’m having a thought if I could talk to Taemin..

                I walked out of the café.. the news about Taemin & Sulli is spreading.. It’s on the newspaper.. I wonder what SHAWOLS are feeling right now? Sad? Disappointed? Happy?  Hmmm.. I think they’re also shocked.. I’ve decided to go to SHINee’s dorm, since  I know where it is because of Min Young.

                I pressed the doorbell, nervously.. And waited for seconds. *click* the door opened. I saw Jonghyun, he opened the door. I can’t believe that he opened it. Isn’t he thinking that I’m a kind of stalker or something?

                “Ohh ~ Annyeong~!”he waved and smiled.

                “Are you the best friend of Min Young? Uhh, Eun Mi right??” he asked, I was like.. melting. Okay, I know.. he’s my bias in SHINee, and I’m so happy that I can see him personally. But, when I thought of it. I’m hurting about the relationship between him and Shin SeKyung. Am I that over in acting? C’mon! even Shawols are bit disappointed about that! I was having thoughts in my mind when I realized he’s already shaking me a bit.

                “Hello? Hey? Are you okay?” he asked. I snapped out of my thoughts..

                “Ah? ~ Yeah, mianhae. “ I bowed and looked at him again.

                “Would you like to come here inside?” He asked. Wait, what? He asked me if I wanna go inside?? Hell yes! I walked inside and sat at the couch. Wow, their dorm looks really big. I was looking around when I saw he’s bringing some juice.

                “Here, drink first. What can I do or I mean, what can we do for you?” He asked. And I remembered that I’m here to ask something or I mean to clarify to Taemin.

                “Uhmm. I’m here to ask something to Taemin.. is he here?” I asked.

                “Ohh. I think I know what you’re talking about, he’s not yet here. He has his schedule, I think? Or.. not..” he said looking a bit disappointed.

                “Ohh, Is that so?” I asked. And packed my sweater and about saying goodbye, but he said something..

                “Are you asking about the relationship about him and Sulli? That guy, he’s not telling any secret to us anymore. We all know that the one he loves is Min Young.. but we’re also surprised about the news.. he’s not always with us, we rarely see each other. We just see each other on our schedules. I think, he’s growing up. But we can’t believe he’s a 2 timer.” He said looking a bit disappointed to me.

                “Yeah, I guess it’s part of a boy’s life. But I can’t just accept the fact that my best friend is silently hurting because of this.” I replied with a bit of disappointment.

                “Don’t worry, we’ll try to talk with him. Can you pls. give me your number so I can give you any information?” he asked. My heart skipped a beat.  I was surprised and happy that my number is being asked by a super star. I gave my number and he gave his. I bowed for thank you and he  guided me through the door.

                “Kumawo Jonghyun – sshhi” I bowed and smiled.

                “C’mon~ call me OPPA.” He said and gave his killer smile. OMG. I died at that killer smile.

                “Ohh, kumawo.. Jonghyun-opp.. o… oppa ~” I smiled and waved for good bye.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

---- end of chapter 15! :D

         ** Sorry for this late and super bad chapter >.< I’m on a rush doing this, because I’m also doing our investigatory research TT.TT Yeah, you’re right. It’s a bad chapter right? I’m very sorry.  And to be honest guys, why isn’t anyone writing comments on this fic? Am I that bad? >.< Pls, I beg you, pls. comment on it. I would really really appreciate it. I know I’m a bad writer. But, I don’t wanna stop this, because I’m in the middle of writing it and would I just give up that easily? NOO. Even if I know some of you don’t like it. SORRY ~ But please, for the others who loved this fan fic from the very first. I owe you a lot! And Thank you so much! You gave me the strength to continue this fan fiction.  I really thank all of you ~! :DI love you so much guys, sorry for this long speech that I made. I’ll try to update it soon. Thank you! Hope y’all liked it. Comments are loved <333