*Moving on is the worst part of loving you*

I love you, that's all I know.

   PLAY THE SONG. PLS :)

 

 

            While Min Young is walking through the hallways of the school.. She can see many “TAELI” all over the school.. through students, fan girls, newspapers.. It is still hurting her.. The fact that she knows she’s the one for Taemin and Taemin’s the one for her.. But it already ended up..

                She went to the roof top and stared and the sky.. cried and comforted herself.

                “Why is moving on is the worst part of loving you? Why do you need to do these things to me? You can just say that you do not love me from the first place. You don’t need to promise me that we’ll be together forever, that we’re perfect for each other.. I even met your parents, I thought we’re the really one.. But not.. Besides, it’s also my fault.. I fell in love for a guy who’s a super star, a guy who is rich.. But me, a commoner, a working student, a girl..” she paused and cried..

                “I’m a girl who doesn’t easily fall for a guy like you! But, I lose, I fell for you.. you changed me, you changed my heart.. I loved you with all my heart. Even though I know that I’ll just be hurt. But I still fell in love with you.. I gave you up easily, because I know.. you’ll choose Sulli over me, Sulli is a super star too.. like you..” she cried while looking at the picture of Taemin, and holding the necklace that Taemin gave to her..

                Donghae POV…

                I was about to attend my next class, but  I heard someone crying somewhere, I looked around but there’s no one. She’s talking about something.. there is no one around me, I was really scared “=.=” But, when I heard the crying clearly, I can see that it’s coming from the roof top. I hurriedly went to the roof top and I saw her.. crying, again.

                “Min Young?” I asked, to be sure if it was really her.. she faced to me, and it’s her. Wiping her tears..

                “Ahh, Donghae oppa” she gave me a weak smile. I walked towards her.

                “Did you told him already?” I asked her, she nodded.. and gave me a smile.

                “Are you feeling okay now?” I asked

                “Well, to be honest, I was hurt. I don’t want to let him go, because I love him. But, I was just hurting myself. And I look like an idiot for loving him. He loves Sulli, not me.  I just did what’s best for me, what’s best for us.” She said while controlling her tears. I looked at her.. I was hurting too, when I’m seeing her crying. I hugged her.

                “Y’know. Things will be alright. Okay? You’ll forget about this. You just need some time.” I said, and I realized that I’m late for my next class..

                “Okay, let’s go now. You have your next class right? I’ll just text you after classes, I’ll take you somewhere.” I said and smiled, she nodded.

                I courted her to her class, and thank God, I’m not late.

 

                End of POV..

 

                Taemin POV..

                I was about to attend my next class, when I saw Min Young and Donghae hyung.. Donghae hyung is with Min Young, and I can see Min Young’s smile. Why is that I’m still hurting? I’m with Sulli now. I chose Sulli over her, but, why is that I’m hurting? Well, I think it’s just part of moving on.

                I snapped out of my thoughts and attended to my class.

 

                End of POV..

 

---- end of chapter 19! :D

                ** So, here’s the 19th chapter guys, Ohh. Taemin is hurting, well. What do you think will happen next? Will Min Young fall for Donghae? Hihihi. Let’s just find out soon! :> BTW, sorry for this bad chapter. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, *dances and sings to sorry sorry*

                  BTw, I'll continue this fic since some of you guys said that you liked it. Thankss! Ü

 

Comment replies:

@KeyRa99: Ohh, thankss! :) Here's your update! ^^

@shawolminah: Yes, I'm from the Phil too! ^^ Hihi. Yes, it was so depressing that I can't attend on the concert T.T 2Ne1 will have one also, It's on May 15 ^^ I'm not a big fan of them, so I think I'll not watch. But, if SHINee will go here. I'll DEFINITELY watch :)) Hihi. Thankss for the comment! 

@Smilee: Hello new redaer! ^^ Hihi. I'm glad you have your time reading my nonsense fanfic xDD