*I’m getting my revenge*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Cold Morning..

 While Min Young was walking.. Someone hit her on the shoulder. But, she didn’t mind it.  But, someone hit her again, and this time it’s water that’s inside a plastic bag. And some of them hit her with some eggs.  And the people who were hitting her were her new schoolmates and some of them were her classmates. They hit her some eggs, tomatoes. But the worst is one guy is holding a knife and he scratched Min Young’s arms.

            “Yah~! What are you doing??! Did I do something wrong??! Ouch~! >.< Omoo~! It’s bleeding! What am I going to do??! Omoooo. “ Min Young said with a poor face. She like to cry but she can’t because too many people will see her.  Suddenly, she thought that this is might Taemin’s revenge. So, she hurriedly escaped and find Taemin.

At SHINee’s room..

            “Yah ~ Taemin-ah, I think you’re not doing right. I mean, she’s a girl. Why are doing this to her?” Minho asked Taemin with confusion.

Min Young suddenly entered the room.. the four boys were shocked except for Taemin.. and she entered the room full of scratches, blood around her face and arms, she’s really dirty. And tears coming out from her eyes..

            “Yah ~~ (controlling her tears) What are you doing??! What’s my fault? Why are you doing this to me??! (finally, tears came out from her eyes) I’m a girl, yet you’re doing this to me??!! (Taemin not answering) Yah~!!!!! Answer me!!!!!!!!!!” Min Young bursted out with tears coming out from her eyes.

Finally Taemin answered..

            “Why I’m doing this to you? You’re even asking me why??! Omoo, you’re really idiot! After the things you did to me, you’re asking me why I’m doing this to you??!!”

            “You don’t even look a girl to me.. NOW, say SORRY to me, I’ll stop doing this if you’ll say sorry. Come on, I’ll wait..”

Min Young got offended..

            “Say Sorry? Omoo, NO! EVEN IF YOU’LL KILL ME, I WON’T SAY SORRY!!!!! YAH~!!! COME HERE!!!! YOU’RE EVIL!!!! GO TO HELL!! !!! (crying)..

Taemin moved in front of Min Young .. Min Young punched Taemin .. (she punched really hard)

            “Ouch~!!!!!!!!! OMOOO~~!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you going to do?? You’re not going to say sorry??? And you even punched mee??!! Omoo, you do really have your pride!!” Taemin said to Min Young and he’s really angry.. Min Young walked out off the room.

“Yah~ Taemin-ah..  Is it painful?? Omo, that girl is really brave eh? She didn’t give up easily. So stop doing this to her Taemin ah ~..” Key Umma said to Taemin while he helped Taemin.

Taemin’s POV..

            “Ohh, that girl.. She’s really strong.. I guess Key umma is right. I have to stop right here..”

            “but, I feel like I’m guilty for what I did.. especially when I saw her crying.. her body is full of scratches.. and blood.. hmm..” [heart beats too fast].. “Omo, what’s happening? Why is my heart beating fast? TT.TT”

Why Min Young was going home.. the 4 guys, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Onew noticed her.. they helped her. But Min Young refused.. but still, Key umma gave Min Young a scary look. So Min Young has no choice but to accept the offer.

Key talked to Min Young..

            “I’m apologizing for what have happened earlier, He’s really like that [referring to Taemin] Pls, forgive him. We already talked to him.. I know it’s really hard to forgive that guy, especially for what he did to you a while ago.”

            “Hmm.. I think you’re sorry for what have he done. I think I can forgive him, thanks to all of you! I can forgive him, but it’s just.. hmm, never mind. Keke” Min Young replied.

            “You can drop me here, thank you for the ride!” Min Young bowed as she get off to the car.

Min Young’s POV..

            “I think I can forgive him.. His hyungs are really sorry for what he did.. He must thank them, because if they didn’t apologized properly to me, I won’t really forgive that guy..[thinking Taemin.. heart beats too fast] Ohh, why is my heart beating too fast when I think of him? >.< Lee Min Young, calm yourself!!!”

Nobody’s POV..

            As the night passes, the two person are lying on their bed.. thinking what happened earlier.. while Min Young is getting the First Aid Kit.. while Taemin is thinking how to say sorry to her.. both of their hearts beats too fast.. is this love already? <3

---- end of chapter 3.

             

 ** Yes, sorry! I’m not good at fan fics.. I’m just trying.. I still don’t know how will I update for the next chapter. Keke, but still, I hope y’all liked it! Ü