*Officially Taken*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

PLAY THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt9sQCx58gE

-------

Minyoung’s POV..

                “Min Young.. this is the last rose you’ll receive.. I’ll give you this rose as a sign of my everlasting love for you, I won’t stop loving you until that last rose die. I promise not to hurt you nor make you cry.”

                “Will you be my girlfriend?” He finally asked.

                Donghae is asking me to be his girlfriend. My heart skipped a beat when I heard those heart whelming words for him.

                “Minyoung?It’s okay if you can’t answer right now. I’ll wait.” He said. I shook my head..

                “Donghae oppa.. Yes, I can be your girlfriend.” I replied with a smile and teary eyed.

                Donghae’s eyes widened. “Really? YES??” He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

End of POV..

                Narrator’s POV..

                “I can’t believe it, I’m already your boyfriend!” Donghae hugged Minyoung,

                “Waeyo? You don’t want?” Minyoung asked and giggled.

                “No! Of course I want to! I’ll be yours forever!” Donghae hugged Minyoung again. “I promise to take care of you forever. I won’t let anyone hurt you, my Minyoung.” Donghae lifted Minyoung’s chin and kissed her on the lips.

                Minyoung got shocked at first but then she realized that she’s already Donghae’s girl.

                Minyoung’s POV..

                I don’t know why I feel like this.. But I feel like it’s Taemin who’s kissing me. I remembered Taemin. But I don’t know why him.

                I broke from the kiss and looked around.

                “I’m sorry! I’m just too excited. I’m very sorry!” Donghae apologized.

                “A-aniyo, i-it’s okay.” I gave a smile.

                “Let’s eat? I prepared this.” Donghae asked. I nodded. Now I know that I’ll be happy and I’m officially taken by HIM.

                End of POV..

--- end of chapter 25!

 ** UPDATE: here's an update! ^^ Sorry if it's short ~ /bows/ forgive me ~ hohoho. And yes, keep reading, and comments are loved <3

Comment Replies:

@prince: Awww, thank you! ^^ Here's an update! :)

Smilee: /highfive/ But, is it really Taemin's fault? Lezz just see! Thanks for reading! ^^