*Makeover*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

The other day..

                Donghae texted Min Young..

                “Min Young, do you have free time for today?”

                Min Young replied.

                “Yes oppa, wae?”

                Donghae replied back.

                “Good, My driver will pick you up by 3pm. Okay? Don’t ask question come with him, Arasso?”

                Min Young got confused what is Donghae talking about. It’s 2:25 in her clock now. She fixed herself and waited for the driver.

                The driver went to Min Young, 10 minutes before 3.

                “Good day Ms. Min Young. Mr. Donghae told me to go at your residence early. So, I’ve come here to pick you up. Would you like to go now?” He asked.

                “Oh ~ Is that so? Yes, we should go now. Thank you for picking me up.”

                “No problem. Ms. Min Young” he smiled and escorted Min Young to the car.

                After 20 mins. They reached Donghae’s house. No, mansion. The driver opened the door and he escorted Min young into the entrance of the house.

                “Here Ms. Min Young. The maids will you. Take your time here ~ Enjoy.” The driver said.

                “Ohh ~ Thanks.”

`               When she opened the door, 5 maids welcomed here.

                “Welcome Our Lady Min Young ~ “ they cheerfully welcomed her.

                She was shocked because she’s like a princess.

                “We will you into the guess room. We must do some makeover. Pls, don’t insist.”

                “Eh? Makeover? But, where’s Donghae? Lee Donghae? Where am I?” she asked the maids.

                “You’ll see him later. You’re at Lee resident. This is Mr. Donghae’s house. If you’re asking why he has his own house. Well, he lives at the Super Junior dorm. But his mom made this for him. So that every time Mr. Donghae wants to relax on his own. He can go here.” One of the maids said.

                “Yes, I bet you don’t know about their family business.”

                “Family Business?” she asked.

                “Yes, after his father died. His brother inherited their business. They have some business about cars, food, and stores all over Asia. And her mom owns a boutique shop that is known all over Europe.”

                “Eh?” she was shocked.

                “Now, we must fix you now.”

                They did a facial makeover to Min Young. They cut her hair, they made Min Young try some dresses that was picked by Donghae and made by his mom.  After 1 and a half hour. They’re already finish doing the makeover to Min Young.

                The maids were shocked into Min Young’s makeover because she became really beautiful. Min Young looked at herself in the mirror. And she saw pretty lady in front of her.

                “Ohm Lady Min Young. You really look great. Mr. Donghae is waiting. We must you into the garden now.” They escorted Min Young into a very beautiful place. There were a lot of candles around. And there are flying colorful paper lanterns. She was really amazed by the place. And then she saw a man from a far, wearing a white suit. When he was walking towards that man, she found some pink roses from the grass, she picked them up one by one. Until she collected 100 roses. When she stood up she saw Donghae. He really looks handsome. He handed a plastic rose from Min Young and said..    

                “Min Young.. this is the last rose you’ll receive.. I’ll give you this rose…….”

 

---- end of chapter 23!

     ** UPDATE! Hihi. So, here.. I kinda rushed it. SO.. It's not good ಠ_ಠ So sorry. //bows But I hope you'll still like it :3 Hihihi

Comment Replies:

@shawolminah: Well, I guess you'll hear his explanation soon :3 here's an update! Keep reading! :)

@Smilee: Yesh. I also thought taemin loved Min Young.. but I think there's reason behind all of this. right? Let's find it out soon! Here's an update :3

@soonjakitty: Unnie! hai :3 ohgod. SOrry, my fic was not that good tho.  So, here's an update :3  Are you a Sulli fan? LOL :)) Yesh, Min Young will really have a hard time deciding.. xD hihihi. Anniyo ~ I like long comments :3

credits to 'tofebruary.com'  for the picture :3

  Wishlist-Apink by karllavisto