*Meeting them.*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

At school..

            Min Young POV..

            Hmm, I think everybody got along with me now, it’s maybe because of what Taemin said.. Hmn, speaking of Taemin. I didn’t see him the whole day? I missed him. Should I text him? But, I think he’s busy with his schedules. His a star. And I think everybody on got shocked on his revelation of having a girl friend? Aish, why Am I thinking too much? I’m really worried..

            End of POV..

            Min Young walked toward the school grounds, she saw Key and Minho..

            “Annyeonghaseyo Key.. op..pa, Minho..opp..a~” Min Young greeted the two with a soft voice. She’s kinda nervous..

            “Ohh~! Hello Min Young ! :D” greeted the two, “How are you doing lately? We hope you’re doing fine ~ Go to our dorm if you have some free time, kekeke ~” Key invited Min Young.

            “Omoo, kekeke. Thanks for inviting. Hmm, I just wanna ask something..” Min Young asked the two boys.

            “Yes? What is it?” They replied. “Haven’t you seen Tae..Taemin-sshhi?” Min Young shyly asked them.

            “Hmm? Why? You already miss him eh?” Key smirked at Min Young while Minho smiled at her. “Anniyo ~ It’s just that. I didn’t see him the whole day. Just that, kekeke.” Min Young rubbed her head and her cheeks blushed with embarrassment.

            “Omoo, Min Young – sshhi~ You’re blushing ~! I see, you already miss him. Kekekeke, We didn’t see him the whole day too. We’re busy on our own schedules. Mianhe Min Young -sshhi.” Minho apologized to Min Young.

            “Ohh, that’s okay. Thank you anyway. I need to go now, bye!” Min Young waved at them and ran toward to the gate. “Bye~!!” the two waved at her too.

            Min Young POV..

           While walking to the park and she sat at the bench..

           “I’m really worried at him. Should I text him? Maybe I should, besides I’m his girl now. Right? Keke.”

            Hey ~ op..pa.. Where are you? I miss you already. I haven’t seen you the whole day. T.T I think you already have another. Kekeke. Just joking.  I hope you’re not busy. Could you show up to me? Take Care….. I love you.. – Min Young :D

 *sent!!*

            “Aryt. I already sent it to him. I hope he’s not busy.. Hmm, I a bit tired now, I don’t wanna go home yet. I wanna see him. But I think he’s busy. I think I’ll see him tomorrow.”

            8 minutes has passed..

            Hmm, he’s not replying. I think he’s busy. Maybe I should go home, *look at her watch* Ohh, It’s just 6pm? It’s still early. Maybe I should walk around here.

            End of POV..

            As Min Young walked around the park.. Different colors of light are being .. She was a bit shocked. And  a guy approached her sight.. She couldn’t see it properly.. she moved a little bit closer. And she couldn’t believe it. It’s Lee Taemin, with 3 roses on his hand. But, she’s not yet sure. Because she couldn’t see it properly.. she was too scary. And she wanted to cry.

            “O..ppa? Is that you?” Min Young was wandering because she couldn’t see the boy properly.. she moved closer. And yes, she saw it perfectly. It was Taemin.

            “Min Young.. I received your text. I was really shocked that you texted me. “ Taemin gave Min Young the red roses. Min Young didn’t accept them. She has a teary eyes. And she hurriedly hugged Taemin.

            “Oppa~! You scared me. >>.<< I thought it was a kidnapper! I missed you!” Min Young cried over Taemin’s chest. She hugged Taemin very tight. Taemin was shocked that he couldn’t believe Min Young missed her that much.

            “My Min Young, mianhe. I didn’t mean to scare you, I didn’t know you missed me this much. Komawo, I’m really thankful I had you My Min Young..” Taemin replied Min Young and hugged her back kissing the forehead of Min Young.

            “Come with me, I want you to meet my parents. I bet they’ll like you.” Taemin said to Min Young.

            “ Eh? Oppa, but.. I’m not sure if they’ll like me, I mean..” before Min Young could finish her sentence, Taemin kissed her on the lips. He carried Min Young to his car.

            As they arrived at Lee Taemin’s house.. should I say mansion?  Taemin walked to the sala, while Min Young is at his back. His parents are on the sala. Drinking tea, her mom looks nice, he really looks like Taemin. And her father. He’s really professional. And his older brother. He really looks like Taemin.

            “Appa, Umma, Hyung!~” Taemin shouted at the back.

            “Ohh, our dear Taemin. How have you been doing? We missed you!” His mom replied with a nice smile.

            “I miss all of you too mom, so. How’s your trip?” Taemin asked.

            “It’s great. But we just missed you, especially your hyung.” His father replied.

            “Yeah bro..*noticed Min Young at the back* Oh, who’s that girl at the back?” His brother asked. Taemin forgot that Min Young was with him.

            “Oh, yeah. I forgot. I want you to introduce my one and last girlfriend. Lee Min Young.” Taemin introduced Min Young to them.

            “Annyeonghaseyo~ Lee Min Young imnida. Nice to meet you ~ “ Min Young introduced herself.

            “Oh~ hello dear! You’re such a beautiful girl. Come here, take a seat.” Taemin’s mom grabbed Min Young from Taemin’s arms.  Her mom look really nice to Min Young, and her father too.

            “Ne, Taemin, you really pick a good girl.” His brother teased Taemin.

            “Omoo, Min Young, tell us about something yourself.” Taemin’s father asked Min Young.

            “Uhm, well. I’m just a simple girl. Me and Taemin really didn’t get along at first. But.. kekeke. Uhm,  my parents died when I was still a child. I have a little sister. And we’re living with my aunt.” Min Young smiled at Taemin’s father and mother.

            “Oh, Arasoo ~ Mianhae. We didn’t mean to ask you about your parents. “ Taemin’s mom replied.

            “Yeah. Oh, BTW. You look like Lee Yuri and Lee Eun Jo, they’re our best friend when high school. But we didn’t have any connection to them though.  They’re our bestest friends.” Taemin’s father said.

            “Eh? Omoo, They’re my parents!” Min Young replied with shocked.

            “What?! Really? Oh my gawdd. “ Taemin’s mom hugged Min Young. And Min Young was really happy.  Especially Taemin.

            “Come here whenever you want. You’re always welcome here at our home. We support you and Taemin. “ Taemin’s mom added.

            “Yes, Gamsamnhida. Really, thank you.” Min Young replied to them with a teary eye.

            “No problem dear, omoo. Don’t cry. We’ll also love you on how your parents loved you when you’re young. Feel free to ask or call me whenever you want to. I want you to be my daughter. Arasoo?” Taemin’s mom replied to Mon Young really happy.

            They talked to each other, and ate dinner together.. Min Young felt like it’s her family already. She really felt like Taemin’s family accepted her. Min Young need to go home, so she thanked the family of Taemin and Taemin was with Min Young…

            “Bye ~ Thank you for accepting me.” Min Young bowed to them.

            “No problem dear. Come here if you have time, arasso?” they replied.

            Min Young nodded and waved to them.. As the two walked together, Taemin and Min Young.. Taemin hugged Min Young form the back.

            “Oppa, komawo, you’re family accepted me.” Min Young hugged Taemin back.

            “No problem yeobo.. See? My family accepted you? That’s great! We’re going to marry soon! Keke.” Taemin emphasized the word yeobo.

            “Yeobo? Hmm?  Are you really sure you’re going to marry me? Kekke” Min Young playfully kissed Taemin and ran. Taemin ran too and caught Min Young, they we’re really happy.

            But, they didn’t know Mi-Na was watching them..

            “Just watch Min Young, I’ll get Taemin from you, you can’t marry him! I’ll get him from you! You’ll not be a happy couple! I promise!” Mi-Na was really angry from what she saw. * saw the two kissing passionately.*

            As they went inside the car, Min Young felt sleepy so she rested at Taemin’s shoulder.. Suddenly Mi-Na texted Taemin, saying..

            “Taemin oppa ~ Do you have some free time tomorrow? Let’s go to the café I wanna talk something about you. Arasso? I’ll meet you at 5 at the café. See you! <33”

            “Aishh. Sure, fine. So that she’ll not bother me tomorrow. I don’t have any schedule for tomorrow, I’ll guess I’ll just go.” Taemin thought.

            Mi-Na POV..

            Hmm, get ready Min Young. You’ll surely break up with Taemin tomorrow. I promise.. I’ll get him from you..

            End of POV..

            As they reached at Min Young’s house. Taemin don’t want Min Young to wake up her so he carried her at her house.. he pushed the door bell. And the door opened it’s her little sister with her auntie.

            “Ohh, Taemin-sshhi. Sorry for bothering you. Come.. here’s her room.” Her auntie escorted them through Min Young’s room…

            Taemin saw the pictures of Min Young when she was young..

            “Aww, cuuute ^.^” Taemin thought. She laid Min Young to her bed. And kissed Min Young’s forehead and left.

            It was a really great day today for the two of them.. will be tomorrow a great day too?

 

---- end of chapter 9! :D

            *yes! I updated it so fast. Sorry if it’s a bad chapter. But still, some of you liked it. I’ll update the next chapter as fast as I can. Okay? Thanks! Lovelots! Ü