*She made my heart beat. :>*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Donghae POV..               

                I was about to wake her, so that I can take her home.. But I saw her face.. so beautiful. I don’t want to wake her up ~ I asked for directions. And I saw an ahjumma..

                “Annyeong, excuse me. Do you know where a girl named Lee Min Young lives?” I asked.

                “Oh, hello sir. Ahm, but may I ask why?” she replied. I think she’s nice.

                “Well, I need to take her home. She’s with me, but she’s sleeping, I don’t want to wake her up.” I replied. She smiled.. and said.

                “Ohh. I see, well. I’m her aunt. Let me show you the directions.” She said. I smiled. And I let her get into my car and showed me the directions..

I opened the car door, and carried Min Young like a bride.  And her aunt opened the door.. and led me through Min Young’s room. She turned the lights on. And I laid Min Young into her bed. As I was about to go, I saw some pictures of Min Young when she was still young. SO CUTE! :D After looking to her pictures, I went out. I saw her aunt.

“Take your sit sir, I made some tea.” She smiled.

“Well, sir. May I know who you are?” She asked.

“Uhmm. I’m Lee Donghae from Super Junior.” I smiled, and then she looked at me seriously. And then smiled again.

“Ohh, I see. That’s why you’re very familiar to me, so may I ask.. why are you with Min Young?” She asked. And I told her the whole story. Well, of course.. I didn’t tell her the reasons why Min Young is crying out loud. And then she said..

“Ohh. Well, I thank you for that. You see, Min Young is a spoiled brat when she’s young. Until her parents died. She changed her self.. she became brave, she don’t depend on other’s anymore. She can be with her own self. She became .. well, how would I say this? Like, when her friend is on trouble. She would do anything just to help her friend.. Sometimes, she don’t want to express her own feelings. I feel very proud of that  girl. She didn’t give me any troubles. She is always helping me, But when she entered the university. And she met Lee Taemin, she’s always sad.. Sometimes, I can hear her crying in her room. Taemin is Min Young’s very first love and boy friend. I was really hurt too when I can hear Min Young crying because of Taemin. I’m not blaming Taemin for that. I was also thanking Taemin because of him.. Min Young can express her feelings now. I can see her smile..” She sobbed.

“Ohh, Mianhae Donghae – sshhi. I told you a lot.” She smiled a bit while wiping her tears. And she gave me the number of Min Young.

“That’s okay ma’am. I must thank you because I knew what her life is.” I smiled and thanked her. I was about to leave when she said.

“Pls. Take Care of her, from now on” I smiled, and left.

I was driving on my way back to our dorm.. some thoughts were on my mind.

Yes, Min Young.. she’s really beautiful. I can’t hurt her. From the first time I saw her, she already made my heart beat. Her smile, it touches my heart. I promise from now on..not to hurt her. And be better.. than TAEMIN. I will always make her happy. I will promise that.

End of POV..

 

---- end of chapter 17!! :D

                ** Yes guys, another update~ Hihihi. I’m not doing anything. And the connection was slow. So I finished it until here. Well, thank you guys! That you’re still here with me, reading this fanfiction. Even though it’s awful. Well, sorry for this awful update. LOL. I updated twice, because.. I don’t know if I’ll be busy this following week/s. I don’t know if I can update it soon. Well, atleast. I updated 2 chapters!  Was also reading some fanfics that’s why I’m busy! Hahaha. Well, comments are loved guys <33 Thanks! :”>

 

 

         Oh yes, I almost forgot! [Feb 26, 2011] Today’s the Super Show 3 Manila. Ugh, and I can’t attend. Well, I have my ticket/s. But my mom won’t allow me. She has this company party.. and she wants’ me to come.  Y’know, I was really pissed. Ugh, And the UP Aguman, I need to attend this. Hmm, I was crying for ages because they’re in my country. And I can’t see them. Well, that’s Manila. I’m from Pampanga. That’s the reason why my mom won’t allow me, because it’s far “daw”! Ugh. When I’m seeing their pictures, I was really crying, I was like “Sorry, I can’t come!” :’((( I was crying like an idiot. I was crying over them even though they don’t know who I am. Even though I know that they will NEVER know me. Ohh, crap. That’s an ELF.  Well, my dream is just to be a part of a Sapphire Blue Ocean/ Pearlescent Sky Blue Ocean, and after that I can die. Gawwd, I told my whole story here. Sorry, but what makes me smile is, me and Super Junior were just breathing the same air J *flails* Alright. Thanks guys! <3 Lovelots. :”>