*Let's End This* :

I love you, that's all I know.

Min Young’s POV..

                I woke up, feeling a bit dizzy. But my inside feels okay now. I looked at my phone and saw some messages. The other was from Donghae oppa..

“Good Morning Min Young! Are you feeling better now? Eat your breakfast okay? Take Care!

PS: This is Donghae oppa. <33”

                And then I realized.. How did I get home? How did he get my number?........

 I looked for more messages and I didn’t saw any “TAEMIN<3” on it. I fixed my bed and walked out from my room. And I saw my aunt.

                “Good Morning Min Young.” She greeted me. I greeted her back, and then I asked her how did I get back here. And she told me the whole story, that she’s the one who gave my number to Donghae oppa. I was eating my breakfast. When I got a message from Taemin.

“Good Morning Min Young <33! How are you?

Should we meet at the park today? 10 am? See you! Saranghaeyo!”

                I looked at the time, 9:00. I finished my breakfast, and fixed myself. And walked down through the street. And I’m at the park and sat on the bench. Well, he’s not here yet.I’ve decided to break up with him for a while. After 5 minutes.. I saw a man sat behind me.. and it’s him.

                “Good Morning” He coldly said.

                “Hi” I replied and forced a smile. SILENCE, and I opened the topic.

                “Well, Taemin – sshhi.. The “TAELI” thing.. is it true?” I asked. And he looked at me.

                “So, you already knew?”he asked. Well, duh! News is spreading all over S.K!

                “That’s what I’m going to tell you..” he said. And then I said..

                “Ohh. I’ve got things to clear up to you too..”

                “Aw. So, go on first.” He said..

                “Well, here’s my pint. Out of all things. I realize that I’m just a burden being your gf on your part. And you’re a super star. I’m just a simple girl, living a simple life. You’re rich.. famous, a super star…” I told him the reasons why.. and I finally said..

                “Well, I guess. Let’s end this. I know it’s hard. But, we can’t understand each other. We’re on the same age. But I can’t understand why our relationship isn’t working. And I’m hurting.. through the pictures.. last time. We didn’t talked about that.. but then.. another “TAELI” thing came up.. You can’t understand me. You can’t understand my feelings. I guess we’re really not for each other. Let’s just end this. Sorry” I cried, kissed him for the last time, and stood up and left.

                I heard him shouting my name. I was running really fast, I don’t want to see him anymore. I must move on now. I’m feeling okay now. But somehow, it’s still hurting me. I ran as fast as I can. And when I reached home. I went to my room and cried. I’m feeling okay now.. I just need to move one.. and try to be happy.

                End of POV..

 

Taemin POV..

                I told her to meet me at the park, I was trying to cover up the “TAELI” thing, yes that’s true. But I don’t know why I fell for Sulli.. I talked to her and she said.. We just have to end our relationship. TBH, I was really hurt. But it’s my fault. I chose Sulli over her, and she’s right. I don’t have any time for her anymore. I guess, I really need to let her go now. I need to move one, WE NEED TO MOVE ON.. I’ll really miss her, Bye.. Min Young.

 

End of POV..

 

 

--- end of chapter 18!

                ** Well, here’s the 18th chapter guys. Ohh, they already broke up. ;(( So, what do you think will happen next? Will they still be together? Let’s find out soon! :> Hihi, sorry for being an assbutt >>.<<

 

 PS: I’ll try to update it as soon as possible if I’m not busy. C: And btw, sorry for the late update. I think I'm not going to continue this anymore. I'll finish this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. It's like some of you guys don't like it anymore and no one's commenting on it. HIHIHI. But just tell me if you still want me to continue it. And I'm thinking of a new fanfic after I'll end this. There will be Jap stars there! :)