*Are you blind??!!*

I love you, that's all I know.

Cold Morning.. 

 “Omoo, why would I go to a school that are for rich kids only? Hmm >.<” Lee Min young told to herself.

                “Unnie! Come here now! You’ll be late for school! Auntie is waiting for you outside! Just bring this milk with you, you can’t eat breakfast now! FASTER!” Her younger sister, Lee Ae-Cha shouted at the top of her voice.

                “Yes! I’m going down! I’ll just fix my clothes!” Lee Min Young shouted while she was fixing her clothes, and she hurriedly ran off with her auntie.

                “Don’t forget Min Young, be nice there. Okay? Don’t mess around there. There are a lot of rich kids in that school. Don’t mess with them, understood?” Her auntie told her.

                “ Yes auntie ~! >,< Hmm, I just don’t get it, why would I need to go in this kind of school?!” Min Young asked her aunt.

                “Just don’t ask too many questions! Just do what I told you, Okay? I love you that’s why I want you to study in a good school. Arasoo? ~” She smiled at Min Young . While Min Young is drinking her milk and still worrying what will happen to her in that school.

                “Annyong Min Young!~ Be good there, okay?! Byeeee~!” Her auntie told her.

                “Annyong Auntie~! Saranghaeeeeee!! <3” Min Young said this to her auntie while running.

                “Hmm, I’m worried. I don’t think I can’t get along with the people here. Let’s see, they’re all rich! I’m just an average girl. Gawdd, the way they dressed up… Tss. Oryt, I’ll just do my best! FIGHTING!!” Min Young said this to herself.  She didn’t noticed that SHINee is in front of her. Without looking, she suddenly bumped to Lee Taemin. And she accidentally poured the milk to Lee Taemin.

                “Omoo, mianhae~!  jeongmal joesong haeyo ~!!” Min Young apologized for what have happened.

            “YAH~! STUPID GIRL! Look what you did to my clothes!! After you did this to me, you’re just going to say sorry??!  Aren’t you looking where you’re going ??!! Aishhh ! >.<”

            “Yah ~ Taemin-ah! Just change your clothes. She just accidentally poured it to you. She’s apologizing.” Key said to Lee Taemin. But, Taemin isn’t listening.

            “YAH! CLEAN THIS! I THINK YOU’RE A NEW STUDENT HERE?! AISH! CLEAN THIS!” Taemin said to Min Young.

            Min Young can’t take it anymore that made her angry.

            “WAEYO?! Why do I need to clean this??! YES! I’m just a new student here!!  Why? You’re going to report me for what I did??! Do you own this school to say that words to me??!! Omoo, Did I intentionally poured it to you?! You’re also not looking where you’re going too! Pabbo! ~ >.<” Min Young said this to Taemin. And she intentionally poured the milk to Taemin. After pouring it to Lee Taemin, she ran as fast as she could. So that she can escape to Lee Taemin.

            “Aish ~! That guy, he already ruined my day!” Min Young said this to herself. Suddenly, she heard her phone rang. And it was a message from her best friend Choi Eun-Mi.

            “Hey! Min Young! How’s your first day? I heard that SHINee is there too. Did you see them? Yah!~ Let’s meet after school! Let’s watch the live performance of SHINee. I already bought you a ticket! Okay? See yaa! ~ :-* Saranghae! “

            “Hmm, let’s see? I won’t be doing anything? SHINee? Who are those guys? She has been addicted to Kpop lately. She’s always mentioning those to me. I haven’t seen them since I don’t have any interests into music nor to those guys. Hmm,I think I can go with her.” Suddenly, Min Young remembered the boy a while ago..

            “He’s cute. But, he’s too arrogant! The way he acts.. He’s like he’s the owner of the school! Tsk3.  If he just act different. He would be perfect for me. Aish~!” Min Young said this to herself while walking.

            “So, this is my classroom? Waaah ~! It’s big. This is bigger than my house.” Min Young said this to herself. While she’s still amazed in her classroom.

            “Good Morning class. Pls. Take your seat.” Their teacher said.

            “I would like you to meet our new student, Lee Min Young. Min Young, pls come in now.”

            “Annyeonghasseyo ~ Lee Min Young imnida ~ Nice to meet y’all!~” Min Young said this with her voice that is completely nervous.

            “Omoo~! Who’s that girl??! Why is she here? She just look poor, why’d she come here??! ~.~” A voice from a student was heard.

            Min Young can’t look the students, her eyes were staring at the ground. She’s really nervous, worried, and embarrassed.

            “Oh~ Taemin-sshhi, Key-sshhi, Minho-sshhi, Jonghyun-sshhi.. Oh, and Onew-sshii~! You’re late. Go to your seats now.” The teacher said to them.

            “Mianhae sonnim~!” Key said.

            “Oh~! It’s you!! O.O What are you doing here??!! Are you following me????!!!” Min Young said to Taemin and she was shocked.

            “Omoo, this girl. They’re studying here! This is their classroom! Pabbo! ~ >.< And Taemin is the owner of the school. His family owns this school. Why are saying such words to him? Say sorry to him! Pabbo~~” A fashionable girl said this to Min Young.

            “Why should I say sorry to him?? HMP, My sorry is not worthy for him! ~” Min Young said  it with pride.

            “Aish, stop it. Min Young, just go to your seat. There is a seat at the middle. Go!~”

            “ Deee~! “ Min Young said .

            “Go, take your seat” The teacher said these to the five boys.

Taemin’s POV..

            “Aish, why I’m with this girl? Hmm.. Let’s see.. I’m going to do something about this so that she could leave in this school”.

Min Young’s POV..

            “Omo, there’s so many classes here. Why did I belong to the same class as him??”

 

 

 

 

 

----end of chapter 1.

 **** So, how was it? Yes, I know. It’s terrible. Sorry~! I’m going to update it soon. Still busy in school. Sorry for the wrong grammar/s. I’m not that good in English. I hope y’all liked it.