Come Closer

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon woke up after he felt the pain in his neck. He fell asleep on Skys lap, in the most uncomfortable position. He looked up and tried to get rid of the blurryness. 
He saw Sky, who was already awake, rushing her hand through his hair to somehow get rid of the messyness. 
"Good Morning." he said while his voice cracked. For some reason, he felt dizzy. 
She smiled at him. She seemed happy. 
He took his head off her lap and stretched. Sky was putting some water in a glass, handing it to him. 
"Thank you." he said and only noticed how dry his throat was while drinking the water. 
" Good morning everyone. " a nurse entered the room. 
"Some last check ups and than you'll be able to leave my dear." It was a different one from last night. She was an older lady, wearing tiny glasses, a bit chubby. 
Sky nodded thankfully. "I'll call James to pick us up until you're ready." Moon said and looked at Sky, more like asking her if it was okay. 
She nodded.
Moon smiled at her and slowly left the room. He didn't even want to leave her alone for a second, though the nurse was there. 
"Yo, Moon!" He heared James, it was noisy.
"James. Where are you?" 
"I'm coming to pick you guys up I'm almost there." he said.
As expected from James. 
"We'll go grab some lunch together." He said 
Moon stared at the clock. It was already 12. 
"See you later aligator." He said and hung up.
Moon shook his head. That was so unfunny. 
After the nurse was done, she excited the room walking towards Moon who was walking up and down the hallway. 
"Mr.Kim. The results are all fine. She's stable, but she will still need to rest. But we still need to ask you some things." The nurse said and took off her glasses.
Moon shrugged. 
He nodded and followed the nurse into a room. A doctor was sitting at a computer, typing things.
"Mr. Kim!" He said and shook his hand. "Take a seat please."
Moon looked towards the door. Sky was alone. Was she alright?
"I still need to ask you some things about the circumstances of our patient. What exactly happened that caused her to faint?" 
He looked at the doctor in despair. What was he supposed to say? He couldn't lie to the doctor. In the end, he was a doctor who needed to make an oath. He couldn't tell Auntie Mina and Uncle Junkie about it. 
"Well... " 
Moon told him the story. The doctor nodded, as if he already knew.
"This is not the first time." he said. "So I already expected it." he said. 
Not the first time? 
"Her blood pressure is alright. She needs to eat and drink well and take lots of rest. Make sure to keep her safe. I know Sky really well. She's been in this hospital too many times. I don't want to see her again ok? Seems like she trusts you." 
From where did he even know. What was that supposed to mean.
Moon looked at him in confusion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter