I love you

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks have passed since Moons and James arrival. Aimee was spending everyday at their house together with her, James and Moon.  Almost everyday from the last time they've seen Shane, they've spent it together at the beach, in the city. Anywhere to get Sky forget everything that has happened the past few weeks, as it seemed. She couldn't deny that it was successful. Though, both Moon and her didn't make any steps towards eachother, she couldn't deny that she laughed a lot because of them two.
Moon seemed to be busy in his room most of the time. Seemed like him and James were working on new music, which was also a reason for them to come. 
As much as she wanted to spend time with Moon, she gave them their space as it was their job. 
If inspiration hit them during vacation, they only benefit from it, Sky thought to herself. 

As they were sitting at the table having lunch, Moon was constantly staring at his phone as he was expecting a call, until suddenly, it rang.  Like a shot out of a gun Moon took the call and rushed out of the dining room. 
"You guys have been hiding in your rooms a lot lately." Aimee said. She sounded disappointed.
"Yea, that's true I guess." James said as he was stuffing his mouth with food.
"What are you guys even doing?" She asked as she was staring at him eating. 
James stuffed more food into his mouth, making himself not be able to talk. 
Seemed like he was hiding something?
"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Aimee said as she was punching his shoulder.
"I'm eating." James mumbled with a full mouth, avoiding her sight staring into nowhere innocently.
Sky couldn't help but laugh. 
After a few minutes of awkwardness in the room, Moon returned with a big smile on his face. 
James stared at him with his full mouth, askingly. 
Moon nodded. 

Sky was more than confused, but guessed it was all about their work, which was none of her business in the end.
"When?" James suddenly asked. 
"Next week." Moon answered as he started eating too. 
James nodded as he smiled brightly. 

"Can you guys stop communicating about these secret things you don't want to tell us about?" Aimee said as she punched Moons shoulder.
"Why are you constantly punching everybody?" Moon said as he stared at her in playful shock.
"Because you all are annoying. You're not spending any time with us anymore. And you know that you're not here forever." Aimee said. 
Sky and Moon both shrugged at the thought of him and James leaving.
At the same time they started looking into eachothers eyes. 
Aimee started pouting. 
"Then let's go to the beach together today." James said as he swallowed his food. 
"Oh now you can talk." Aimee said as she was looking at him angrily.
"Don't be angry honey you know we can be busy with work."
Sky looked at James. She was surprised about the sudden nickname change. 
"That's a good idea." Moon said as he finished his plate.
"Let's enjoy this evening at the beach. Maybe we can also make a little fireplace?" 
Aimees face started to brighten again.
"Is this another double date thing again?" James said as he was laughing at Moon. 
Sky smiled shyly as she hide her face behind her hair. 
"Maybe?" Moon smirked as he was looking at Sky. 
Sky looked at him in shock as he was raising his eyebrows.

"Isn't it kinda sad that this is only our 2nd date James." Aimee said as she was smiling at him. 
"Well, I like to take it slow, you know." 
Sky chocked on her water by James ambiguity. 
The whole group started laughing wholeheartly as Sky was covered in her spilled glass of water.
"Let Moon help you with that." James moved on laughing loudly. 
"Stop it!" Aimee yelled as she punched James shoulder another time. 
Moon facepalmed throughout the whole conversation, hiding his face in shame. 
"Look at how embarassed Moon is." James laughed pointing at him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the day started to come to an end and the sun was slowly making it's way down, James and Moon were collecting woods from the garden, carrying it all the way to the beach. 
Sky could see Aimee staring at James arms as he was carrying the woods while sweating.
"I haven't worked out in a long time." he said as he grabbed a bottle of water whiping away the sweat off of his forehead while Moon was struggling bringing only half of the amout of wood that James was carrying. 
He tried to catch his breathe as he was exhausted. 
"You're so weak man." James said as he harshly patted Moons shoulder who almost fell by James strong punch. 
"Hey I only have half as much muscles as you have." Moon tried to get hisself out of the embarassment failing miserably. 
Sky looked at him, smiling forming "It's ok." with her lips. He nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter