Are you safe?

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon could feel the sensation rushing through his body as he could feel Skys warm skin on his.
Finally getting closer to her as the last few weeks were pure torture, trying to take himself back from her. 
But he knew it was the right moment to take a step towards her. 
Sky was rushing her fingers over his back as he was lying on her.
A bit worried about how far he could go, not knowing how Sky would react, he kept trying to let go of her only making her kiss him even harder. 
She was pulling his shirt up as Moon stopped her by holding her hand.
"Are you sure?" he asked as he was staring into her eyes. 
He knew he didn't want to rush anything, though it could take their relationship to the next level. 
Sky hesitated for a moment, looking at both of their clothes covered in wet sand. 
How were they even supposed to tell James and Aimee. 
They were waiting for them. 
Moon sighed deeply as he knew that he couldn't go any further, though they both felt ready. 
Sky smiled as she took his face into her hands. 
"It's okay." she formed with her lips, kissing him the last time, passionately. 
Moon helped Sky to stand up as the water was already ereasing their marks on the sand. 
Sky started trying to get rid of the sand on her white dress while Moon was rushing his hands through her long hair. 
"Why do I feel like I should say sorry." Moon said as he started laughing. 
Sky looked at him with a serious face, as if she didn't want him to feel like that. 
Hand in hand they walked back to the fireplace, in hopes that James and Aimee wouldn't notice, only coming back to a shocking picture of them both kissing. 
Moon chocked. 
As they noticed Sky and Moon, James and Aimee shrugged as James let go of her, acting as if nothing happened. 
"You guys have been gone for... pretty long." James said as Aimee tried to hide her embarassed face behind her hair, not being able to hide her smile.
James started looking at Moon who tried to act as innocent as he could.
"Why are you guys full of sand? Your clothes are drained. What did you even do?" James asked as he was squinching his eyes looking at Moon suspociously. 
Moon shook his head. 
"Nothing." he mumbled.
"Than what is that." 
Moon didn't notice - neither Sky - that they were both holding eachothers hands, still. 
They both looked at their hands. Sky wanted to let go if his but Moon hold onto her tightly. 
"She's my girlfriend now." Moon said as he looked deeply into her eyes.
He saw her surprised face which then suddenly turned into a smile. 

James and Aimee looked at them in shock.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS EVEN DO?!" James suddenly stood up rushing his hands through his hair, smiling brightly.
"Don't tell me..." 
Moon interrupted him.
"NO! No, it's not... NO! James, please.." Moon couldn't help but stutter. 
Moon could see Aimee shed a little tear.
"Finally, man! Finally!" James ran towards them, hugging them both.
"This needs to be celebrated!"  
"It's not a big deal okay." Moon tried to calm the situation. 
Sky started to hug Moons arm tightly as her smile was brighter than ever. 
"Let's not talk about what you guys were just doing now." Moon raised an eyebrow staring at James. 
Aimee started shaking her head in panic.
"Not as it seems right?" Moon said while laughing while James and Aimee both couldn't deny that they were making out. 

For the rest of the evening, Moon and Sky both enjoyed their presence as they were cuddling underneath a blanket. Their wet clothes made the night even colder. But the fire warmed them enough to not freeze. 
Moon kissed Skys forehead every few minutes, her arm gently.
Sky took out her notebook. 
"I feel safe now." As Moon was reading she looked directly into his eyes, smiling brighter than ever. 
"I'm happy about that." Moon whispered. 

James yawned as it got late. 
"It's already 2:30 a.m. We should go back soon." 
As they were all packing up their stuff, going back to the house, they could still see the lights on. 

"Why are you still awake?" James yelled into the house as they were entering. 
Uncle and Auntie were sitting on the sofa, watching a TV Show, smiling at them.
"Did you enjoy your evening at the beach?" Auntie Mina asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter