Is It Enough?

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Sky was kissing Moon, he kept his hands off of her body as he didn't know how she'd react, what was right to do and what not. 
She let go of him staring at him, than to his hands, back into his eyes. 
"I..." Moon started stuttering. 
He was way too overwhelmed. Of course he wanted her, but it wasn't right. He knew it wasn't the right moment.

Not to forget that she was . Was she even ready?

After everything that happened, he knew she still needed time. Recovering was the most important thing. 
He knew she was forcing herself. Because she felt sorry for rejecting him several times.
She looked at him desperately. 
"It's not that I don't want it... " 
He took her face into his hands. Enjoying his warm hands she closed her eyes, smiling.
"You're beautiful. But you need to rest." 
Sky opened her eyes. 
As he was holding her face in his hands, Moon couldn't deny that it was hard rejecting her for now. 


Her body was beautiful to him. 


Not to forget that he was going to sleep in one bed with her.
He sighed deeply as he tried to control himself.
He felt relieved as Sky nodded, smiling at him. 
"I'll get you another cup of tea, alright?" he her cheek as he left the room.
He closed the door silently behind him as he tried to catch his breath.
He than suddenly saw James coming out of the shower. 
He looked at him in confusion.
"Uhm... are you okay?" James said as he was drying his hair with a towel. 
Moon stared at him, nodding hysterically, trying to hide the redness in his face. 
Rushing down the stairs, to get another cup of tea as James followed him, he saw Aimee in the kitchen. 
She smiled at James as she gave him a kiss. 
"What are you doing?" 
"I'm preparing a little fruit plate to snack on before we go to bed." 

Moon choked as he heared the last part of the sentence. 
Aimee covered in shock as she noticed what she just said. 
"BEFORE YOU GO TO BED. YOU. NOT WE." She started to explain hysterically.
Moon was still coughing. 
"Can you stop?" James said. 
"I'm sorry. Have fun." He said as he rushed upstairs with Skys cup. 

Of course they needed to sleep in one bed since Sooyoon is now here. Where was he supposed to sleep?

Silently opening the door, he saw Sky as she already fell asleep on her bed. 
Smiling, he placed the cup of tea onto his side of the bed, trying to get in without waking her up, covering her in her blanket. 
Immediately she cuddled onto his chest.
As Sky was sleeping on his chest, Moon stared at his phone. 
He couldn't hide his anxiety about the donations. Was it enough? Would he be able to take her with him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter