Are you jealous?

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Moon walked down the stairs as he tried to fix his hair. He was still tired. How much he wished he could have lied in bed with Sky all day. He entered the dining room to see James with a serious face writing something down while Aimee was looking at what he was writing. Moon shrugged as he heared the door bell ring. 
"Moon can you open the door please?" James said while not even looking up. Did he know who it was?
Moon shrugged as he saw a tall person standing in front of him.
"Hey there." Alex said while looking down on Moon, smiling. 
"Hi Alex." Moon said as he laughed in surprise. 
"Come in." As Alex walked in Moon heared some tiny familiar footsteps coming down the stairs. 
He saw Sky as she started to smile seeing Alex. She ran into his arms, hugging him really tight. 
Moon couldn't deny that he felt a bit jealous. He didn't know Alex' and Sky's relationship. Were they friends? More than friends? Or just like brother and sister? 
Alex seemed like a handsome tall guy but also gentle and nice. 
Moon turned his back on them while they were still hugging eachother heading towards the dining room sitting next to Aimee.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
Moon looked at her in confusion. 


"Hi Alex!" James stood up fastly as he shook his hand. "Thank you for coming. Please sit down."
Sky and Alex both sat next to James, sneaking at his scribbles. 
"We managed to get Uncle and Auntie out of the house for a bit so we can figure out what we can do considering Sky's situation." James explained. 
"Alex is a big help, since he's been working with both Shane and Sky for a long time." 
"Yes. I've basically seen everything and I am glad this little girl finally steps up her game. I told her pretty often to speak up but I understood why she didn't."
Moon shrugged as he was Skys  shoulder gently, pulling her towards him.
What was he even doing?
Aimee punched Moons shoulder, looking at him angrily, noticing his glare at Alex.
Moon looked at Aimee trying to calm down. 
"So, me and Alex can testify the things that have happened and I am sure other coworkers of yours too." 
Moon saw Skys face turning sad again as Alex arm was still wrapped around her shoulders. Since he didn't know his and Skys relation status either, was he even allowed to be mad?
They weren't officially a couple...we're they? 
"Sky will need to sue him. I have a great lawyer friend who would be free to help us."
"You mean we won't even need to pay him?" Alex asked surprised as he was smiling with hope in his face.
"Yes. We've been friends for a long time."
"You really thought this through huh." Aimee said proudly as she was smiling at James, looking down on his notes.
He smiled back at her.
"Anything to help my friends and family." 

Until suddenly Sky shook her head saying something in sign language. 
"I didn't understand." Aimee said trying to figure out her hand motions which were way too fast.
"She said she can't do this." Alex said as he was looking at her. Moon felt uncomfortable by how close Alex' face was to hers.
Everyone got quite for a moment. 
"Sky, nothing can happen to you. We're all here to help you. If we don't do this, it will just move on like this. Not only with you but with other people too."
James said as he was holding her hand while she was shaking. 
"It's understandable that you're scared. But you have two big handsome bodyguards by your side, no one cam harm you." 

Moon sighed. 

James looked at Moon starting to laugh. "I'm sorry Moon." 

Sky looked into Alex eyes. Moon could see the connection between them, not knowing what to think about it. 
"You're gonna be fine." Alex said while her cheek. 
Moon rushed his hands through his hair in stress.
Sky didn't even look at him for once.

She nodded. 

"YES!" James yelled as he stood up. 
"Did you guys have breakfast yet?" Alex asked as he was looking at Moon. 
"Let's go eat outside how about that?" Aimee said while smiling at James.
"Great idea." He said as he clapped. "I'm pretty hungry." 
They all stood up while Moon was stil sitting down staring on the notes.
As James and Alex went out talking about the plans they had, Aimee followed them putting on her coat. 
Sky went after her until she stopped in the doorframe looking at Moon. 
He saw her walking towards him with a confused face. 
"Go with them." he said as he was taking James notes and his pen as if he wanted to write something down. 
Sky took the pen out of his hand writing directly in front of him.
"Are you mad at me?" 
She looked at him. He could see how worried she was. 
Moon stood up standing directly in front of her. 
"I'm not." he smiled it off. "Don't worry." 
He could see it in her face that she didn't believe him as he was passing her to follow the others. 
Sky grabbed his wrist.
"Don't lie to me." She formed with her lips. 
Moon could feel his wound pounding from pain. He shrugged from the pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter