I Can Hear You

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're back!" Moon heared James voice while he was chatting with uncle Junki. 
James entered the room with a bright smile on his face. All that Moon was thinking was how can he be this happy while he hasn't slept in hours and didn't even eat anything. 
"Hello James! Oh, where is Sky?" Auntie Mina asked worried. 
"She said she's going to take a shower real quick and go to bed she seemed really tired." he pulled up his shoulders.
"Oh but isn't she hungry? Poor thing hasn't eaten all day!" uncle Junki said. 
"She said she ate with the cooks in the kitchen already so I think she should be fine." James sat next to uncle Junki and padded his shoulder.
Moon was confused. He knew that they were asking him to pick someone up but didn't really catch a name. 
"Alright I'll get the strawberry cake then!" Auntie Mina said and happily went into the kitchen. 
"James, who did you pick up?" Moon whispered towards James.
"Oh, her name is Sky. She's adopted. They've had her since she was small. I grew up with her but I don't remember anything to be honest."
"Sky." Moon repeated and stared to the entrance door. "What a pretty name." he mumbled.
"What?" James didn't catch his mumbling.
"Nothing." 

After eating a big slice of cake and chatting some more with James relatives, Moon and James made their way into their bedrooms. "It's such a big house." Moon said and looked around while walking up the stairs.
Pictures and drawings were hanging on the walls made out of wood plates. "It is. They've put a lot of work into it. It's one of the best houses near the beach so that's why I thought we could have a great time here." 
" Awesome."
After telling eachother good night, Moon closed his door and plugged his phone into his charger, placing it next to the window. He was exhausted but suddenly he heared a noise coming from outside the house.
He pushed away the curtain and saw a girl leaving the house fastly. He stared at his watch. "2 a.m." He whispered. "Who's that and why does she go out so late?"
Being worried, Moon decided to go downstairs to check if she was alright. Since it was a few minutes down to the beach, he walked. 
After he got over a little hill that was hiding the view onto the sea he was mesmerized by the few. The moonlight was shining strongly and it was reflected on the sea.
Like little stars dancing on the water.

"Wow." He looked from left to write until his eyes met the sight of a little shadow. 

"She's just sitting there?" he needed to admit it felt kinda creepy to follow a girl at two in the morning. But he was worried since he didn't know if it was safe to walk around at night or not. Though they're far away from big cities, you never know. He walked down the sandy hill almost tripping because of the pure soft sand underneath his feet.
A few metres behind her he stood still. 
"Uhm.. excuse me?" he said. 
Scared of the sudden voice appearance the girl got up, turned around and put her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter