Your Skin On Mine

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Moon entered his apartment, he felt relieved. It was an intense flight. 2 Months have passed and now he is finally back in South Korea. Everything was still at it's place. The way he remembered. Though he noticed that someone was here cleaning beforehand. It surely was his mother. Laughing silently he saw a card on the cupboard at the entrance area.  He was really happy about being back. Though he couldn't deny that he already missed the intense aura of the sea.  How did time fly by so fast?  He placed his luggage into the living room as he threw his keys onto the dining table. 

He rushed his hand through his messy hair. He checked his phone as he got tons of messages of friends and family that were already excited to meet him after 2 months of abscence. While messaging everyone back he suddenly felt someones breath beneath his face, hitting his chest. He smirked.


"Sky."


She was kissing his neck. 
He turned around as he looked into her pretty face. Everytime he looked into her eyes, he saw the sea and the moments he had with her.
"Are you okay?" He whispered while pulling her close. 
She nodded as her face got close, hitting his nose with hers. 
"You must be tired. I'll prepare the bed for you for the evening." 
While he wanted to leave for the bed sheets, he felt her warm hand on his wrist, pulling him back. 
He looked at her in surprise while she looked at him in confusion. 
"What's wrong?" 
She took out her notebook as she wrote fastly handing it to him. 
"Preparing the bed for you? Not us?" He read out loud as he started giggling seeing the little sad smiley she drew next to it. He looked up and saw her shy smiling face while she was looking down the floor.
Was she seriously biting her lip right now?
"My bed is too small for us both sweetheart.." He said as he could hear the disappointment in his voice himself. 
Though he had her by his side for such a long time during the flight, he still wanted her by his side. 
He handed her the notebook. 
While he looked at her for an answer, she shook her head and smiled while grabbing his wrist heading to his bed room.

"Sky, ... please."  
While standing in his room Sky jumped onto his bed as she lay there, waiting for him to join. 
He shook his head. 
"You had enough kisses during the flight." He smirked as he started teasing her, moving towards his dresser to get out blankets for himself to sleep on the sofa until he suddenly felt a pillow thrown at him from the back. 
He turned around. 
"Sky, we'll need to head out for the welcoming party soon." He sighed as he needed to reject her. Why did she make it so hard for him? He didn't want James and Aimee to wait for them. 
He heared Sky sigh as she rushed her hands through her messy hair. 
"You can take a shower if you want to." he smiled at her as she left the room, nodding at him.
He was glad that she didn't feel shy, though they were in his home for the first time. It felt like she's been here forever. As if she's already been part of his flat. Though he was surprised since it was her first time in another country in general. Rather than being scared or shy, he could see her being happy and curious. Felt like she finally started to live.
His bedroom lead right into his bathroom. While he was preparing his bedsheets, he noticed that the door was left open halfway. 
Sky was facing the mirror as she started ing her shirt. 
Moon could feel the heat in his face as his eyes were fixed on her top sliding down her body right onto the floor. 
He shook his head and rubbed his eyes as he left the room to give her her private space, trying to catch his breath until he suddenly heared his phone ring. 
"James." he sighed while trying to collect himself.
"Are you guys ready?" James yelled into the phone as he heared Aimee giggle. They were already out?
"No we're not." he answered without any emotion.
"As expected." James yelled once again. Why was he yelling? His ear hurt already.
"I know what you're thinking. Stop it." 
"I didn't even say anything. Hurry up and meet us at the Club." 
"YES MOON, HURRY!" He heared Sooyoon yelling from back as Aimee was laughing out loud. 
Moon sighed once again. Were they already drunk? 
He hung up without saying a word. 
"Idiots..." He mumbled as he went back to his room to get dressed for the evening, taking off his shirt. 
As he wanted to open his belt he shrugged, suddenly seeing Sky standing in the doorframe staring at him as she was already dressed in a tight black dress. 
She filled it well as her long hair was falling down her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter