FINAL - I Will Never Forget You

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"You're sure you're going to be alright?" Moon said while Sky who putting on a black blazer as Moon was standing behind her, in her room, wearing a black suit with a black tie. 
"I will." She said as she turned around, looking directly into his eyes. 
It's been 5 days since Alex passed away and Sky was still in a state of denial.
Her best friend, her long life friend who has been protecting her from everyone and everything throughout her whole life, dead, hit by a car. 
Gone forever without a sign. 
He would never be able to hear her beautiful voice that he wanted to hear since she was born. 
He died with the state of mind, not knowing if Sky would even come out of the surgery alive or dead. 
He was on his way to work, as always, trying to earn a living, trying to survive. 
And he just got hit by a car. 
Of course she wanted to see him a last time.
And she went to see his face that was now forever sleeping. 
Forever. 
He looked peaceful.
And his face looked as if it was smiling. 
He was a cheerful person. Though his ual orientation gave him a hard time. 
And now, he died, not even being able to step out of the closet to be a proud gay man, who could stand up for his rights. 
He couldn't even die while being his real self. 
And Sky couldn't even help him.
She couldn't protect him.
Selfish as she was, only wanting to cure her own pain. 
And now she was attending the funeral of her best friend. 
"Sky." She suddenly heared Moons voice who pulled her out of her thoughts. 
"We need to get going." he said. His voice didn't have any emotion in it. 
They haven't talked a lot since the day of the announcement. 
She couldn't even touch him at the moment. 
Of course she felt bad for giving him a hard time. 
But she just couldn't feel the same at the moment. 
"Are you sure you want to come to the funeral?" Sky than said, with the same unemotional voice. 
"Of course." he replied.
"I mean because of your brot..."
"I'm, fine Sky. Really." He interrupted her before she could move on. 
Nodding she followed him downstairs where Auntie Mina, Uncle Junkie, James, Sooyoon, Aimee and Enik were already waiting. 
Surprised at Eniks attendance, Sky couldn't hide a little smile. 


Thinking about how happy they all collected the donations for her surgery.
She saw Alex and Enik fist bumping.
Aimee and Alex hugging.
James and Alex high fiving. 
Alex, how he was patting moons shoulder who was holding his guitar to encourage him. 
She saw Alex.
Smiling. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they entered the cemetery, Sky was walking next to Aimee, covering her face in shades while Moon, James, Sooyoon and Enik were walking behind them. 
James was trying to hold onto auntie Mina who was already crying way too hard. 
Sky felt dizzy as she saw so many people attending the funeral. 
Many old familiar high school faces. 
Faces she didn't really want to see.
Faces that bullied Alex for being the way he was. 
Though she was glad many people came to say goodbye. 
As the ceremony started, Sky couldn't feel anything but emptiness inside, seeing the coffin, imagining how Alex was going to be burried in it. 
His parents were holding speeches. 
Alex didn't have many close friends. 
He knew a lot of people because of his nice character, but everyone was waiting for her to go up and hold a speech.
She was shaking, it was nerve wrecking. 
No one of them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter