Let Me In

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sky didn't want to let go of his hand as he was heading towards the stage. She could feel her heart pounding like crazy. 
She heared his voice once. She could feel her body shaking out of excitement. 
As his voice started to kick in, Sky could feel every cell of her blood being rushed through her body. 

It was beautiful, dark, melodic. 

Through every word he sang, he kept eye contact with her. Suddenly, she felt her surroundings disappear. All she saw was black, but a little light that was showing out of moons chest, pounding, beat by beat. 
"like a little light in your life." he said. 
Sky could feel the warmth that came out of it. The energy it was releasing. 

"It wasn't always this way. So scattered and broken. Parted from everyone. It was stolen away, stripped and abondoned, don't know who you used to be... The doubt inside has clouded up your mind. Take what you started and make it complete. Open your heart and set it free.
If you could see what i see, you'll find strength to set you free. Live the life you know you were denied. Just see what I see, Then you could spread your wings 
and fly."

Sky couldn't believe what she was hearing. What was that? Really meant towards her? Why did it affect her so much? What was even happening? 
She could feel the tears finally rushing down her face. As she was still keeping up eye contact with Moon. 
She saw blurr again through the tears, rubbing her eyes trying to get rid of it. 
As she started crying she saw Moon shrug as he was playing, not stopping, playing even more passionate. She could see his strumming getting harder, his finger movements faster, his voice louder.
His eyes closed for a moment just to open to look into her eyes again. The intensity rose as the song was getting to an end.

As the song ended, she couldn't believe it. How did it rush so fast? All she heared was the crowd cheering. She looked around and couldn't believe her eyes. 
Where did  all these people come from? 
Sky looked around as she saw all the people cheering for Moon. 
As her face was scanning the crowd, her eyes got stuck with James who was crying, while Aimee was whiping away his tears. 
She looked back at Moon, who kept his coolness until the last note. He smirked. 
As the crowd stopped cheering, Moon placed the guitar on its stand, leaving the stage. 
Sky couldn't help but run towards him, running into his arms. 
He catched her as she ran into him, his arms wrapped around her tightly, pushing her body against his. 
She started crying harder as she was pushing her face into his soft shoulder, smelling his scent. 
She could feel his hands rushing down her body from her shoulders towards the lower part of her back. 
For a long moment they kept standing there, arm in arm, until someone punched Moons shoulder. 
"That was freakin amazing, man!" James said loudly. Suddenly they both let go of eachother. 
Aimee rubbed Skys shoulder asking if she was alright in sign language.
Sky nodded as she was still crying and shaking. Looking at Moons face, she could see his eyes were teary, but he didn't cry. 
"Are you crying James?" Moon said trying to brush it off that he was almost crying too while fake smiling. 
"For s sake I am because this was ing beautiful man." 
"You could hear that it was meant for someone special." Aimee said as she was looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter