One Last Time

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sky could feel Shanes disgusting hands on her as her wrists were tied up, her eyes and mouth covered. He was holding the gun onto her forehead. 
"Little thinks she can deny me. We can do it the hard way too my little princess." 

Sky almost couldn't breathe as was covered. 
She tried to get rid of his hands only making him hold onto her even tighter. 

She couldn't scream, she couldn't even protect herself.
As she was crying trying to catch her breathe she couldn't help but stay still as Shane was pushing the gun harshly onto her forehead, making it hurt badly. 
She didn't even know where they were going. All she saw was darkness. 
After a few minutes Sky was pushed out of the car, still trying to free herself. 

"Shut the up and move!" Shane hit her with the gun. She could feel the terrible pain on her shoulder. 
After tying her up, Shane suddenly removed the blindfold. 
Trying to get rid of the blur she recognized the place. 
It was their old schools sports hall. How did he even get in here? The school was closed since the students were moved to a bigger school newly built nearby.

"Remember how we had sports classes in here?" Shane said as he was walking around her, moving closer. 
Sky breathed heavily as he was moving around her until he stood still in front of her. 

"Funny how not a single girl rejected me but you little . We could have done it the easy way, but you asked for it the hard way. I'll you harder than I did with any other girl." 
He started to rip her skirt open as she was tied. Trying to kick him to get rid of his hands he held onto her tighter. 

Her upper body got exposed. Sky tried to hide her face in embarassment as she was crying. 
"Funny how that guy finds you attractive. You don't even have s, Sky-sky." Shane laughed.

He started to press his lips on hers aggressively. 

Sky could feel the disgust rising as she tried to get rid of him. 
Harshly, he let go of her. 
"Still denying, huh?" he said as he was kissing her again, trying to pull his tongue into . 
Sky kicked him as she spit out his saliva. All she wanted was to puke. She could feel her wrists burning from the strongly tied ties which already rubbed off her skin. 
Tiny blood lines were making their way down her arm. 

She was dead. She knew she was dead. How was anyone supposed to find her here? He'd her, and let her die afterwards.
Shane took of the ties as he rubbed off her blood of his hands in disgust, throwing her on the floor.

"Where's your little superhero now huh? Can't save you anyway!" 
As he pushed her on the floor, ripping off her dress entirely, Sky tried to free herself, but his arms were too strong as she was lying bare in her underwear in front of him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driving way over the limit, Moon was trying to catch behind Shanes car only noticing that he's lost his way. He didn't know this town.
How the hell was he supposed to figure out where to go? 
He started crying out of anger and despair as his phone started ringing. It was James. He didn't answer.
Moon asked random people on the street if they've seen the car mark. 

He parked the car in a free parking lot in front of a flower shop, sitting on the edge of the sidewalk, trying to focus on what he could do but only ending up crying even more.

What if he hurt her.
What if he... her? 

Moon aggresively stood up walking up and down the sidewalk. If anything happened to her, he wouldn't be able to live with it. It's his fault, he couldn't protect her.

"I feel safe now." She wrote to him only now.

"Can I help you young man?" Suddely he heared a warm but rusty voice coming out of the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter