Are You serious?

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sky slammed the door behind her back while her heart was beating fast. 
What was he even thinking getting out half , holding her like that?! 
Sky couldn't deny she was thinking about that night again but fastly she tried to get rid of the thoughts.
It was over. Officially. There was no way back. No way. 
And he already found someone as it seemed? 
Though she still couldn't believe it. She knew that he wasn't the type to do things like this. 
Of course she knew he wanted to drown the pain. Of course she knew that it wasn't his fault. 
But she needed to built up this distance to make it easier for her. 
Easier to let go.
If psychological distance was there already, maybe she would be able to handle the physical distance too. 
She sighed deeply as she messaged Alex. 

"Alex. Are you there?" she typed. He responded quickly.
"I am. What's wrong?"
"Can we talk?" 
"Sure, I'll meet you at the sea." 

Alex wasn't living far which made it easy for them to meet up. His parents also owned a house near the sea, a short bike ride only seperated her from him. 
Sky told Auntie and Uncle that she was going to the beach with Alex. 
It was a hot day, so Sky decided to put on her Bikini. Since it was only Alex, it didn't make her feel uncomfortable. Though she knew she wouldn't swim today. 
She put on some shorts and a wide shirt to be comfortable, leaving for the beach. 
She didn't really know where Aimee was. Did she leave with Moon and James?

As soon as she reached the beach, she could see Alex already sitting there on a blanket. Did he really bring all the stuff with him? 

Sky smiled at him. Why was he so caring? 

"Voila, my amore." He said as he hugged her tight. Seems like he brought the leftovers from work with him. 
Sky couldn't deny that it looked good, not to forget the smell of some good Italian food.
"Lovely greetings from everyone especially Mr.linguini. He misses you a lot." 
Sky smiled and mouthed "Thank you." 
For a moment Alex didn't say anything. He didn't want to pressure her as it seemed. 
For the moment, Sky took out her phone. She knew Alex understood sign language, but she felt like he felt more comfortable with messaging.

She stared at her phone for a moment, not knowing what to write. 
"Why do I feel like I kinda know what you want to tell me already?" Alex said silently as he stared at the ocean. 
Sky looked at him in surprise. 
"Is it about Moon?" He said as he smiled at her, not happily, but caring and worried. 
As soon as Alex said his name, she couldn't help but start to cry. She nodded as tears were falling. 
"Oh my little precious." He pressed her head against his warm chest. She could feel his heartbeat. 
For at least 30 minutes Sky kept crying into his chest, until she released herself to type into her phone. 
"I broke up with him." Alex read out loud as he looked at her in shock.
"What did that do?" He asked as his face turned blank. 
She kept crying as she was typing with a lot of typos. 
"I couldn't hurt him anymore. I needed to do it." 
Alex sighed deeply. 
"I know a lot of things happened. But... why break up with him while everything he did was protecting you? He seems like a good guy for you, Sky." 
Sky looked at him as she listened to his words. 
"He's amazing. His soul is beautiful. But he keeps getting in danger because of me." 
"Oh come on Sky. That would mean you put all of us in danger all the time. You don't. Shane is just an that needs to go into jail. I don't want to know how
many girls he has already by manipulating them and breaking their hearts. If I would have acted like your boyfriend, Shane would have done the same with me." 

There was a truth behind his words. 

"I can't give him what he wants." She suddenly typed, hiding her face behind her hair. 
Alex looked at her, curiously. 

 


"Wait... did you...?" Alex couldn't hide a smirk.

 


Sky looked at him in surprise as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter