I Will Safe You All

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


She couldn't believe he did this. All of this, only for her. She was still shaking from shock and excitement at the same time. 
How hard he must have worked on this... Only for her. 
She didn't even deserve this. But still, he did everything she could wish for. 
And she rejected him with a finger snap.
What was she even thinking. 
What was she even thinking...
He was the right one, she knew, and she would do anything to protect him from now on. She needed to. She knew from the beginning, but all she tried is to protect him in the end.

As they slowly let go of eachother, Moon looked directly into her eyes, smiling. 
"I missed you." He said as he was her nose with his, still smiling. 
Wrapping her arms around his neck, being so close to his face, she kissed him once again. 


Until they suddenly heared people screaming. 
They both shrugged as they looked at eachother in shock.
"What the..." Moon couldn't end his sentence.

 


They heared a shot. 

 


Moon grabbed Skys hand as they both started running out of the backstage area only to see massive panic being caused.
What was even happening? 
"It's a shooting. We need to get out of here.." Before Moon could say another word, they heared another shot. 
Sky tried to spot any familiar face as she was in shock, worried about Aimee and the others. Where were they?
Moon started to pull Sky after him as they were running, trying to get out of the mass of people. 
"We need to get to the car." Moon yelled as he held onto her hand tightly, trying to get through the crowd.
Sky could feel the adrenaline rushing through her body. What was even happening? She was scared, but felt safe as Moon was holding her hand. 
Sky could see Moons body crashing against people, only to protect her. It looked hurtful.
Her sight got blurry as she felt dizzy. 
After a few minutes, they made it out of the crowd, being at the entrance seeing police officers rushing through.
They tried to catch their breathe as they stood by the entrance. 
Sky looked at Moon in despair who was still holding her hand, picking up his phone. 
"James!" he yelled into his phone as he was out of breathe.
"Where...what?... I can't... James!" he stared at his phone as is disconnected.
She could see how scared he was, his cheek to calm him down. 
"It's going to be okay." She formed with her lips. 
Suddenly they saw Sooyoon and Aimee coming out of the crowd. 

Aimee was crying as Sooyoon was trying to hold her. 
Sooyoon couldn't hide his tears as well. 

Sky ran towards Aimee as she hugged her tight. 
Thank god she was okay. Thank god she was okay. Her best friend. She was worried to death crying in her arms. 
Sky saw Moon hugging Sooyoon as he tried to calm him down as well. 
"Guys, thank god you're okay." Moon said. 
"Where are James, Enik and Alex?" 

Aimee started crying harder as she sobbed.
"He was right there... he .... tried... I..." Sky hugged her even tighter, grabbing her hand sitting her down on a bench. She saw others crying as well. 
Sooyoon started to explain the situation as he calmed down. 
"We were at the donations box waiting for you guys until suddenly we heared the shot. Masked people were running through the crowd. We... we panicked and... James said 'Safe the donations!' 
As he ran into the crowd. He disappeared and Alex and Enik ran after him. They wanted to protect us." he started crying harder. 
"But there was a guy who already grabbed onto the box. I tried to get rid of him but Alex threw himself on him and yelled at us that we should run away."

Sky could feel the goosebu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter