Farewell

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As James looked up, not saying a word, he shook his head. 
Aimee looked at him in shock as she started crying really hard. 
Moon looked at Sky, her sight was empty. 
Sooyoon started to rub his face in stress. 


"This can't be true.." he said, still looking at James. 


Moon could feel the tears rising, but he held them back for Sky.
He her cheek as she was still looking at the same spot with an empty sight. 
Enik aggressively stood up as he rushed his hands through his hair.
"! ! !" he yelled as he kicked a stone away. 
James tried to restrain himself as he held Aimee crying in her arms. 
Moon was speechless. 
All their work, all the tears they've put into this, for nothing. 
He than suddenly took his wallet out. 
"How much is missing?" He counted the money he had left.

James sighed as he saw him counting the last few dollars he had in his wallet. 

"Moon, it's too much."

 

"NO! IT'S NOT!" He yelled as he threw his wallet on the table. 


He started crying out of disappointment and aggression as he couldn't hold it in anymore. 
He saw Sky as she stood up, trying to calm him down. 
"Moon, calm down." James said as he looked at him angrily. 
"I can't ok? It's not enough! For s sake, it's not enough!" 
He started screaming as he kept crying. 
He wouldn't be able to take her with him.
They would need to seperate.
They wouldn't be able to finance her surgery. 
It was over. 

He looked at Sky as she cried as well, but more because of Moons reaction. Seemed like it scared her. 
"I'm sorry.." He said as he tried to catch his breathe, wrapping his arms around her.
"I'm sorry." He cried as she was crying in his arms. 
"This is not the end I tell you guys." James than said.
"We need to figure something out. This can't be true." He said as he was still holding Aimee. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hours have passed since they all counted the money. 
Sky was constantly staring at Moon who was walking up and down to release his stress and disbelief. 
Enik sighed as well as Sooyoon.
"We should pack our stuff since we're leaving tomorrow." James suddenly said as he wanted to stand up, giving up his hope to figure anything out to rescue the plan they had.
Aimee looked at him in shock.
She shook her head.
"No, you don't." She said with tears in her eyes.
"Aimee.." James sighed as he wanted to hug her. 
"NO!" She yelled.
"You can't leave! You can't!" She started crying hard.
Sky stared at her, standing up to comfort her and calm her down, but Aimee pushed her away.
"I've finally found someone I truly, deeply love and now you're just going to leave like that?" 
James looked at her as he started crying as well, shaking his head.
"I'm sorry." He started sobbing hard.
"Guys, please calm down. We'll figure something out." Sooyoon than said to calm down the situation. 
"What are we supposed to do?" Moon suddenly mumbled as he was still walking up and down. 
Sky silently followed the situation as she wasn't able to say anything, even if she could have said something, she wouldn't have known what to say. 
"I don't know but there's always a way guys. If you guys truly love eachother, it'll work out." 
Moon started laughing.
"Sorry Sooyoon, but it's not that easy." 

Sky smiled at the hopeless romantic that Sooyoon was. Even though she didn't know him well, she felt like his heart was pure.
James nodded as he was whiping away his tears. 
"Not enough money, and now the departure." James said as he stared sighing. 
Sky couldn't take Moons nervousness anymore as she stood up, pushing her face into his chest, trying to comfort him by her hug. 
He her hair as he accepted the hug. 
"We knew how this would end, we should have never fallen in love." Aimee than suddenly said as she sat down, burrying her face in her hands, crying even harder.
"Don't say that." James said as he her shoulder. 

"I don't regret anything. I'm glad we found eachother. I love you, Aimee. So please don't say that."  

After a few minutes of silence, Aimee still crying, James suddenly made a move.


"Let's make this last day unforgettable, okay?" He said as he started smiling again.

 
Sky looked up into Moons face who was staring at James face.
"Let's go to the beach, have fun, and enjoy this day as if tomorrow would never come. That's all we can do for now." 
"That's what I was talking about!" Sooyoon yelled as he stood up happily.
Moon couldn't hide his smile. 
"I guess you're right." Moon said as he hugged Sky tighter. 
Sky smiled while looking into Moons face who now smiled again. 
She kissed his cheek which took him off guard. 
While they all stood up, Sooyoon took care of the donations, putting them back into the box. 
He walked towards Sky.
"Here. This might help you one day."
Sky looked at him in shock. That was their earned money, she wasn't allowed to just take it. 
"We played for you. It's for you. You need it more than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter