And Suddenly, He Saw Her

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" Moon responded in an annoyed tone as he shook her off. He really couldn't take her at the moment. Why did she even catch after him? 
Obviously she was enjoying her time with another man. Half in the water. Did she want revenge or what?
And him touching her lips was enough. Just... enough.
The concert was in a few days, he was stressed, dehydrated by the heat and weak, not to forget that he got no sleep because of her. 
Everything was too much.
He wasn't in a good condition. 
He noticed the desperate emotion in her eyes. Of course she wouldn't be able to talk to him, what was she thinking? 
Moon turned his back on her making a few steps to the house as she grabbed his wrist again. 

"Sky, please! I'm tired!" He yelled at her as he shook her off violently again.
Sky looked at him in shock about his loud voice as she got scared
He sighed as he saw her eyes sparkling from tears.
He regreted yelling at her, but the stress made it come out this way.
"I'm... sorry. I'm just really stressed okay?" he rubbed his eyes as they burned from no sleep. 
Sky nodded emotionless.
"Nevermind." She formed with her lips as she looked at him with her pokerface.
"Sky!" he yelled as she was walking back to the beach.
She stood still without turning around. He could see her hands forming fists in anger.


"The thing I told you that day, at the beach."


She turned around as she looked directly into his eyes. 


"I still do." 


He turned his back on her as he left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was nervous. Really nervous. More nervous than ever and he couldn't hide it as he couldn't sleep the whole night. 
Aimee was going to take care of the table for the donations. 
Enik was going to have a special stage with them. 
Everything was practiced well, nothing could go wrong. 
The only thing that could go wrong was Moon failing at winning Skys heart back, or even not being able to collect the needed amount of money. After all that happened lately. The fighting, the screaming.

And even if they did, would she even agree to come with them to South Korea to get the surgery?
Sighing deeply as he was preparing himself in the bathroom while Sooyoon was standing next to him, preparing himself as well, Sooyoon of course noticed his nervousness.
"It's going to be fine." He said as he was applying hairspray to his hair. "Just think: We are going to slay this stage." 
Moon laughed as he looked at Sooyoon. 
"It's not that I think that we will mess up." 
"It's because you're scared you won't win her back?" 
Moon nodded. 
Suddenly James entered the room.
"That's the good thing about short hair you know guys." he smirked.
Sooyoon sighed at James. 
Sky wasn't at home as she left with uncle junkie and auntie mina to go to the festival as well. Aimee told them to take care of her for the day.
They were glad they didn't need to force her to go. Though no one was sure she would really be there.
"Alright, let's go!" James said as they entered the car. 
They were already early enough to get familiar with the crowd.
As soon as they arrived, they saw tons of people. Moon was overwhelmed by how big the festival really was. Such a small city, so many people.
"This is crazy!" James yelled as it was too loud, making their way through the crowd. Moon could see lots of food being sold, random musicians with guitars. A Coachella kind of feeling was in the air.
They saw Aimee happily waving at them as she arrived earlier. Alex and Enik were standing next to her with Eniks bandmembers, waving histerically. 
"Idiots..." James said.
"JAMES!" Aimee yelled as she was smiling at the only sight of him.
James gave her a kiss on her cheek as he hugged her. 
"Are you okay? It's hot." he said as he held her in his arms.
"Yes! Everything is going well. Look! We already have some money in here!" she smiled as she showed them. 
Moon was shocked about the amount of money that was already collected.
"What the..." Sooyoon took the box as he was shaking it, smiling at everyone.
Moon couldn't help but feel a bit ashamed as their picture was hanging at some places, thinking if Sky already passed this area. Was she even still here?

He couldn't believe the whole situation. Aimee and James as they were standing in eachothers arms, being an official couple. Sooyoon by his side, as well as Enik. All his loved people were here. And the time has passed so fast. They were already ready to leave a few days after the concert. 
He tried to collect himself as he got a bit emotional, wishing Sky was there as well. Their group has grown together, no one could deny that. An amazing group of friends everyone could wish for. But in the end, hey all needed to seperate. Enik and his bandmates were going to stay in the US while James, Moon and Sooyoon needed to leave for South Korea. Not to forget about what would happen to James and Aimee. Long distance relationship? 
And seeing James happy as well with a person by his side that made him smile like that, that would make up if Sky would really not come with them and he would be left with a broken heart leaving for South Korea. 


"Let's make the best out of this." Moon yelled as he looked at everyone. 


They stared back at him with serious faces, then clapping and cheering as they all got excited for the concert. 
As they suddenly heared the MC

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter