The Day Has Come

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day before Skys surgery has come and Moon couldn't believe everything worked out the way it did. 
It might have not worked out the way he wanted it to be, but it did. She would get her surgery. 
She was here by his side.
Though he was scared to death that the surgery wouldn't work out, damaging her vocal chords forever, he still tried to stay positive. 
Sometimes he thought he was even more nervous than her.
Or maybe she just hide it in front of him to not make him feel uncomfortable.
Thank god she recovered well from the hangover. 
Maybe going out the first day of arrival wasn't the best idea, though he was glad he could see familiar faces again. 
For the day before surgery, Sky told him she didn't want to go out. 
All she wanted was to be with him, alone. 
Which he apreciated, but at the same time he thought having fun with the others would have helped her to free her mind. 
Her wish was for him to cook for her. 
He wasn't the best cook but for her he would do the best he could. 
While preparing the food, Moon couldn't stop but reminisce. 
How he met her the first time at the beach.
She was crying. 
How she wanted to kill herself. How he saved her.

The song he played for her

The firefly festival.

The kiss.

The night at the beach... 

He shook his head as he started to concentrate on cooking until he noticed Sky standing in the door frame. 
She was wearing shorts which revealed her legs with a top revealing her light pale skin. 
Her eyes stil looked like the ocean. 
"Everything ok?" He asked as he turned the stove down. 
She nodded while looking at him while he was cooking. 
"I reall don't know if this will turn out good." He said as he sighed. He really was worried about it. 
She walked towards him, hugging him from the back while placing her head on his shoulder as if she was trying to say "It's ok." 
Slowly she let go of him, leaving again. 
He wanted to take her out to a fancy restaurant. He wanted to treat her. 
But she decided, and she wanted to stay in his home. 
Which seemed pretty boring to him. Seoul had some of the most beautiful places to go out and eat, enjoying beautiful sceneries. 

As he mixed the noodles in his selfmade sauce, he took a small piece as he tried it, feeling relieved that it didn't taste too bad, at least to him. 
Placing two portions on two plates, he served them on his dining table.
"Miss?" He said while he placed the towel over his arm, fooling around acting as if he was her butler. 
Smiling brightly she nodded towards him, taking a seat while he pushed her chair towards the table. 
"Enjoy." He said, sitting directly in front of her, staring at her face as she took her first bite. 
He got scared while her face turned dark until he noticed she was fooling him, smiling brightly, taking another bite.
He sighed deeply. 
"You scared me for a moment." 
"It's really good." She wrote on her notebook, holding it up really high with a bright smile on her face. 
She really seemed happy, finally. 
Though he didn't understand how she could be this happy about a selfmade meal that obviously wasn't prepared too well. 
Silently she finished her plate, cleaning with a napkin.
He couldn't help but stare at her lips as she tried to get rid of the sauce. 
Cliche, he thought to himself as he noticed that she didn't get a little spot on her upper lip. Did he really need to whipe it off?
"There's still a bit of sauce stuck on your lip." He pointed it out, but she still couldn't find the spot. 
He sighed, standing up placing his thumb onto her upper lip, slowly whiping off the mark. 
"You're welcome." He said as he grabbed her plate to take it with him, not wanting to get any further into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter