I will Miss You

Without A Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up the next morning, opening his eyes, Moon couldn't hide a smile at Sky who was still sleeping on his chest. 
Her body was moving by her breathing while her eyes were closed peacefully.
Not even being sure if last night really happened, Moon rushed his hand through her hair, trying not to wake her up.
He could feel her warm skin on his as she was sleeping. 
Until suddenly he saw his phone light up by a message from James. Thank god it was on mute.
"Call me as soon as you're awake. It's an emergency." 
Emergency? 
"Good Morning." He suddenly got scared for a moment, hearing Skys voice. 
Still lying on his chest, she looked up, smiling at his face.
"Good Morning." He said as well, putting down his phone. 
"Did you sleep well?" he asked while her messy hair out of her face.
"Better than ever." She smiled shyly while resting her face on his chest, as if she was listening to his heartbeat.
"I wish this moment would never end." She said silently. 
Of course he didn't want it to end either. But James message was too worrying for him to wait any longer.
"I'm sorry but I need to end it right now." 
Surprised at his words, Sky got up, now sitting while covering her body with the blanket.
"What's wrong?" She pulled her hair behind her ear. 
"James just messaged me. Something is wrong." 
He didn't want to worry her, not knowing how strong her mental state was at the moment, though the night was incredible.
He gave her a short kiss as he got dressed, facing the window. 
"I'll rush over to him and be right back." 
"Can't I come with you?" She asked while getting dressed as well. 
Even after this night he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable looking at her like that. 
"Are you sure you want to come? Don't you want to rest?" 
She shook her head as she got done putting on her lose shirt, walking towards him, placing her hands on his face.
"I don't need any rest when I'm with you." 
Smiling at her cheesyness, he picked up his keys, exiting the building making his way to James apartment with her.
"I hope nothing serious happened." Sky said as she was sitting next to Moon in the car while he was driving.
"He would have told me right away. Don't worry." He her hand for a short moment. 
He couldn't deny that he had a bad feeling. 
He felt as if something was terribly wrong. 
And he couldn't deny he felt bad to make the morning after be so rushed, not being able to enjoy the moment at all. 
He got closer to her than he could ever get, it was a lot to process to get to a point like that in a relationship. 
Though Sky seemed totally alright with it, Moon couldn't deny that some time off to process it for him would h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter