▬ Fragments ✔

An Alpha and A Yakuza [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------------------------

[3rd POV]

It has been three days since Miyu, the boys, and Hana went to Seoul for a change of scene. Hana was shocked to find out that Mark had bailed on their little trip at the last minute.

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what that slowpoke of an Alpha was going to do while she was gone. Hana seethed thinking about him being near that wench, Rei.

When the group returned, anyone who’s a werewolf could smell a different scent lingering in the Pack house. Hana knows for a fact that, that scent didn’t belong to her, but someone else.

Mark knew that they would return on the evening of the second day, but he was nowhere to be found when his Pack members arrived. And including today, he’s off to God knows where, and would return late night.

Only this morning that his friends were able to see him, but he smelled different, a lingering scent of Rei remained close to him, though they haven’t mate yet. It was so obvious that their Alpha does have feelings for the girl as well.

By lunch, Hana was freaking pissed. “That is going to die!” She screamed, storming into her house. “If it weren’t for him, this motherer would’ve died a long time ago! ing hell, I could kill both of them at the same time if I want to!”

Hana went straight to her room to gather all the things she needed for her new potion, and started brewing up the spell behind her house, a dark spell that would surely break them apart.

Somewhere around Rei’s grandfather’s property, in the woods behind their house, deep inside there’s a river and waterfalls that not many knows about.

Mark had promised to show Rei the place, which he did, and Rei instantly fell in love with the sight. It’s beautiful.

“Thank you for showing me this place,” Rei said with a smile on her face.

For the past few days, Mark and Rei have been working on their somewhat odd relationship, turning it into a friendship. Mark didn’t argue, in fact, he had secretly liked the idea. And so, he wanted to keep trying and work this situation out.

Rei have been more open minded lately, most of all positive. Even her grandparents could sense and see it.

After the boys had visited Rei at her house last time, her grandparents knew that one of them has something to do with Rei. More like some connection to their granddaughter.

So imagine the surprise the elder went through when they found out that the new young Alpha of Raven Ash is Rei’s mate. They had the confirmation double checked. Right from then, the elder couple figured out that all the threats coming from left and right, up and down, were to separate them. Break them, and crush them individually.

And don’t doubt that Tama Grandpapa wasn’t upset and heartbroken when he saw his granddaughter bawling her eyes out for a certain feeling that he tried to protect her from. In the end, he failed, and had to watch her heal her own broken heart. He didn’t want to assume that it was the Alpha’s fault, but there was no one else that could make her cry as much as that, except when her parents died.

Tama Grandpapa hopes that Rei wouldn’t have to go through more heartbreak. Because if she does, she won’t be able to control it as well as the first time, which then will lead her to her own self-destruction.

Mark, in his wolf form, stares at this amazing girl before him in such adoration. Just how could he have missed this? Rei is more than what Hana can be. Rei is perfect – perfect for him. But why couldn’t he see this before? What does Hana have that Rei doesn’t? He chuckled dismally at the thought which suddenly flashed across his mind, ‘The love spell I broke through not too long ago.’

Hana ain’t got compare to Rei. He knows that now, and he regretted not knowing about it sooner. With just a simple smile from Rei, his heart leaped in excitement. If this is what he gets for seeing her happy, so imagine what he’d gain if he makes her fall in love with him. Mark would be over the moon.

The sun was slowly setting over the horizon, and he didn’t want Rei to get sick again. Mark nudged Rei’s side with his snout and motioned for her to climb on his back again. Rei pouted her lips when she realized that it was time to go, but as much as she wanted to stay back, she didn’t want to get sick again. Plus, she’ll come back, alone next time, so she can have the place all to herself.

Rei got on Mark’s back with no casualties. If she could tolerate Mark’s wolf, she definitely can handle human Mark now.

From what Rei have gathered in her head. The jerk version of Mark is when he’s on guard, but the real Mark is just a goofball. Nice Mark is laid back and a tad awkward, but kindhearted.

Mark took her back to the Pack for dinner his mom insisted on having Rei join. Miyu and the boys were happy to find out that Rei would be staying for dinner.

It was half past five in the evening, and dinner was yet to be served. Mark had gone to do his Alpha duties with Jaebum and Jackson, leaving Rei in Miyu’s care.

In all honesty, Rei missed spending time with Miyu. Especially a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter