▬ Bring Me To Life ✔

An Alpha and A Yakuza [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------------------------------------

[Rei] – Warning for Violence

I don’t know what went through my grandfather’s head when he ordered that I was to attend one of his monthly conferences in Seoul, on behalf of the Kawaguchi’s clan. He could’ve just let Miura go, but no, he had to make me the rep. I guess this must be the punishment for last weekend, where I stayed out all night – remember? Yeah, but I think it’s better than doing chores at home.

One of my grandfather’s men was behind the wheel, taking me to the appointed destination. A place somewhere only specific people know of. My attention was back to what I was going to say, more like how to act around these strangers I’m about to meet. As the car passes the night-life of the quieter and shady side of Myeongdong’s district, something in my gut tells me that something bad was about to unfold. But I pushed it to the back of my mind, thinking that it was only the bad vibe the neighborhood was giving me.

Suddenly, my body jerked against the seatbelt forcefully and very uncomfortable, the strap burns my collarbone. The car spun 360 as the collision continues attacking us from the back left side of the vehicle. I was able to catch a glimpse of the attacker, but a second car had rammed its front against the driver’s side.

Our car skidded to the side of the road, giving me the chance to escape – But, no, it wasn’t over yet as I see the third heavy-duty SUV driving towards my right side of the vehicle, ready to hit us even stronger than the first or second ones.

I could feel my head clouding up from the whiplash I got in the neck earlier. With speed, the SUV struck my side of the car and toppled us over in the middle of the road, landing on the rooftop, tires facing the glittering night sky.

This whole ambush was either out to kill me or get my grandfather. There was no in-between.

The hitting and crashing came to a stop. My driver was as badly injured as I was. I think I fractured or maybe broken a few of my ribcage because I could feel the excruciating pain shooting from my right side of the body. Not to mention the pounding ache in my head was making the situation a whole lot worst. I have an escape plan, but I can’t move.

Despite my momentary disability to move, I was able to grab the Glock 19 gun out of the front compartment of the car that was put inside before we left the house, just in case like this happen.

A couple of footsteps were nearing my battered car, there was a lot of movement and running around the car, and I was getting dizzier. The gun was safely tucked on the front band of my jeans, covered by my flannel shirt.

“Grab the girl out,” A gruff voice ordered.

They pulled my driver out first, next, were the bodyguard my grandmother assigned to stay with me at all times and lastly, me.

My legs felt so weak, I couldn’t even stand straight. The men who dragged me out had to hold me in place as they turn their attention to two of my half-conscious bodyguards in front of us.

There were 3 men who look like they’re in charge of this plan. One of them was short and bald, one was at an average height but had a potbelly, and the other one was tall and scrawny. They all have this mutual look on their face, victory.

I wanted to laugh. Victory? Aren’t they too quick to let their judgment run high?

“Kill the other two.” The potbelly said, his eyes not leaving mine.

Two gunshots blared beside me as I watch my grandparents trusted men took their last breath in the dead of midnight, leaving me in the hands of these people.

“So this is the mysterious Kawaguchi’s last heir – the famous heiress we all heard stories about.” The tall one said with a smirk on his face.

The short one eyed me as if he was undressing me in his bald head. I want to gouge his bulging eyes out right this instant and feed them to the sewer rats.

“They say like mother, like daughter.” The potbelly said smugly, making the other two hoot wildly as if it was an inside joke which only they seem to understand.

The tall male approaches me excitedly, “Except, she’s prettier.”

“Only if you were there when we played with your dearest mommy, it would have been even merrier.” The short one his lips disgustingly. All of them cackled like a bunch of hyenas.

I balled both my hands into a fist as it shook with anger, I can’t hear any more of this crap. I mustered up all the courage and strength I have left as I jabbed my elbow, hard, into the gut of the man on my right and dug my heel as hard as I can onto the right foot of the male on my left. Not wasting a breath, I yanked the gun from my jeans and aimed the target between their brows.

My body immediately ducked and tumbled towards safety when bullets started flying from every direction, I crawled over to my lifeless bodyguard, snatching the MP9 Submachine from his suit, and hid behind the already wreckage of a car.

Positioning the hands of the machine beside the back tire of the car, I carefully aim one by one of the men who were shooting at me while they try to protect those three bastards; I waste no bullets as I zero in on each one of their heads. The night silence once again.

The old man didn’t just train me with swords and fists, it was an all-round training. I mastered my gunmanship as quick as I become skilled at handling Katana.

When all of their cronies died in the hands of my wrath, leaving them to defend themselves was a sight. The tall one tried to drive away but didn’t get the chance to when I shot all four tires before I aim him in the head right through the windshield.

The potbelly tried to fight me but failed miserably when I pulled the trigger on him right in the heart. And the short one tried to run me over with his car, but obviously, failed at killing me too as he crashed into the street light.

Yanking the door open, I dragged him out of the car, and lined him up next to his dead friends, where he then begged and pleaded me to let him go and that he’ll give me anything I ask for. I scoffed sardonically as if he could bring my parents back.

“You know what would make this night even merrier?” I taunt as I placed two bullets into both of his legs and two into his arms, permanently paralyzing his limbs. His scream of agony echoed through the cold night. He shook his head, begging me to stop.

I checked for the remaining bullets inside the gun, there was enough for these three pigs. I crouch in front of him with a malicious smile on my face. My fractured ribs were long forgotten as I focus on this hatred roaring from inside of me. “Is that – I cut off your balls before I put all the bullets in this gun between your eyes.”

He didn’t have the last word as I pulled a dagger from my back pocket; I his pants and did as I said I would. Literally, I cut his manhood off of him, and threw it inside the flaming car he crashed moments ago.

Holding my gun with confidence, I walked back to him and blasted about 10 bullets between his eyes, and the remaining on his dead friends. The continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter