▬ Help Me Close My Eyes ✔

An Alpha and A Yakuza [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------

[Rei]

So, I ended up not going to the city with Miyu and the rest of the boys

And apparently, someone else didn’t go as well. How do I know? How can I not know when I’m standing right in front of him in the middle of these woods? Unashamedly in his glorious wolf form; healthy glistening black fur covering him like a coat, his full of life purple amethyst eyes that I secretly admire, and what was usually his human feet and hands now turned into big paws with claws that can kill anyone in a blink of an eye.

He looks awesome, I admit that, but I won’t say it directly to his face. Only because I didn’t want to boost his already big ego over the roof and I would hear no end of it once he’s back in human form.

He pushed the rabbit in front of my shoes with his snout, as if he wants me to accept his offering. From the dead rabbit, I looked up at him with a confused look, “What is this, an offering?”

He shook his big head before rolling over his back, stomach to the sky, viewing me from an upside down vision.

What does it mean? I thought. Peace? He wants to play nice? I narrowed my eyes, scrutinizing him. He then rolls back over on his stomach, resting his head on his paws that were crossed over beneath it, as if waiting for me to pick the rabbit up.

I sighed, “I’m not a dog, you know.” At the mention of that, he somehow looked sad. What is he upset about? About me not being like him or because I blatantly mocked him? Either way, I apologized. “I’m sorry.”

His head rose a little at the apologetic tone I set off, tilting his head in a curious manner.

“I’m sorry for being mean –” I paused, glancing between the rabbit and him “I can’t eat this. I don’t eat rabbit,” Simply, because I used to have a pet rabbit. But he doesn’t need to know that. “So, I’m going to bury this little fellow or you can have it back.”

I picked it up by its ears and placed it in front of him with a smile on my face. I crouched to his eye level, admiring his wolf; he’s still tall in this height. The gentleness of his fur, the dark shade of his coat, the color of his eyes glowing to perfection – he’s magnificent.

I wanted to touch him but afraid that he might bite my hand off. He must’ve sensed it, for him to stand back on all fours, approaching me like he trusts me. My eyes widened at the proximity between us – what is he going to do? His eyes were set on me – and my heart feels like it’s about to explode. What is he doing to me?

He stopped right in front of me; slowly he pressed his head on the side of my face. My heart melted at the gesture – gradually, I lifted my arms and caress him, almost hugging him actually. From the crouching position I was in earlier, I ended up sitting down on the floor of these nature.

From this level, he seems much taller than he was. I feel like a kid, I had to crane my neck a little to look at him when he retreated from being cuddle into. Cuddle, oh I wish to do it with someone instead of my pillow.

He sat back down in front of me, lying flat on his stomach, head on his paws. What am I doing? I thought. I should hate him, but lately, I feel like I could love everything about him, even the bad ones.

I look at him sadly before sighing again, “I don’t know what to make of you anymore. One second, you’re nice, and the next you’re meaner than an old lady. What are you doing? Why are you doing this? Why are you confusing me?” I whispered that last bit out.

He looked even sadder when I spoke of it. What’s going on with him? I wish I could have this kind of conversation with him in person, but every time I want to, I was either getting ready to punch him in the face or me leaving first.

My eyes slowly become droopy and tired. Lately, I’ve been restless, stress, and I haven’t been sleeping well at all. I wasn’t sure why, but maybe because of everything that’s going on around me – especially the tea, before and after effect isn’t a great journey of recovery. And obviously, I easily get irritated and snap at anyone who crosses my path.

Quick-tempered – that’s the word I was looking for. Anyhow, today was different because I’m sick, as in fever-cold-flu-human sick, but no one knows that. I’m thinking, I’m good at this faking stuff.

I wouldn’t have been able to get out of the house if I told my grandmother that my head has been throbbing ever since I woke up. She would have force fed me, lock down the house, and make sure I feel no pain. I admit – I love that woman to death.

Now, that kind of love I know, I understand how it feels because all my life it’s been all about family. But with him, it’s different, different kind of love that I have no idea whatsoever.

Unexpectedly, I don’t know why but I was starting to see two of Mark’s wolf, I need to lie down for a moment. “Can I just – rest for a while?” When I said that, he got up and curled up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter