▬ Give Me Love ✔

An Alpha and A Yakuza [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------

[Rei]

“What is this?” I frowned at the sight before me. I can’t believe I left my bed for this. Though I know that it’s only 7 in the evening but I couldn't believe that I had left my comfort space for this creature. I’m going to kill Miyu.

He, too, frowned at the sight of me. “JB told me to meet him here. And what are you doing here?” He asked as if he’s the owner of this café.

“Miyu told me the same thing.” I rolled my eyes. He had the nerve to narrow his eyes suspiciously at me. “I may be a lot of things, but I’m not a liar.” Showing him the proof that Miyu texted, asking me to meet her at the Lupus café in town.

Suddenly, a new notification arrived for both of us, pinging the phone at the same time. The text reads, “I want you guys to sit at one table, and communicate like a proper human being.”

I shook my head “No way in hell.” I objected.

“Are you sure about that?” He spoke, but he had the same reaction as I do. “JB said if any one of us doesn’t cooperate, they’ll reveal our biggest fears and secrets.” He turned his phone around for me to read.

It’s not possible for Miyu to know my fear, right? Dazai wouldn’t tell anyone that easily, right? I’m starting to doubt my cousin.

I searched for his number while pulling out the chair to sit. I quickly text him “You didn’t tell Miyu about the fear, did you?” I pray for him to reply as quickly as possible. And thank God! He did.

“Nope! Not a soul. Why?” He replied.

I grinned like a Cheshire cat and responded “Nothing, just asking. Thanks. Bye.” I smirked

“Tough luck for you, I’m clear from any personal information being leaked. So, bye!” I got up and headed for the front door.

That stopped when Miyu and Jaebum stepped out of the shadow. “You can’t leave,” And pushed me back to my former seat.

I chuckled dryly “I can and I will.”

Miyu shook her head “No you can’t because I’ve got dirt on you.” She tried to smirk confidently, but I could see the anxiousness in her eyes.

“Lying is not a pretty look on you.”

“I am not.” She stated, standing her ground.

“Yeah? Then, what have you got on me?” I grinned playfully.

She froze. “That you’re afraid of –” She fumbled over her words “the dark.”

I had to laugh. I had to. “Nice try, Mi, but no. That’s not my fear.” I smirked because I won “I would give you an A for effort, but I honestly have to tell you that this is useless.” I got up one more time “Have a nice weekend.” I said and left the café.

Miyu came running behind me, stopping me in the track “Fine! I don’t know what you’re afraid of, but there’s a party tonight, not far from here and I want you to come with us, please?” She pouts before giving me the puppy eyes.

Let’s just say that I finally give up and tagged along because this girl is persistent, not because of her ridiculous looking puppy eyes.

Basically, every year, the flocks of teens and young adults in this town would throw a party at a secret location. Thus, the location and the invitations are sent through texts, so only people that receive the text can come.

Miyu gets the text every time and would try to take me along, but always failed to because of my so many excuses that I don’t want to go. So, she stopped asking me to tag along in our sophomore year.

And that invitation pops up again, today, and someone I hate is tagging along as well.

--------------------------

It’s no denying that the party is actually cool. The music playing wasn’t loud enough for the entire town to join us. Some were dancing and having the time of their life. Basically, everyone was mingling with everyone, except me – always the buzz kill.

I had chosen to sit somewhere near the bonfire, where half of the people here are dancing. Despite me, not mingling or dancing, I was actually enjoying my time characterizing people around me, and I was on my third cup of bliss.

It is out of my nature to sit around and characterizing people, but I had fun labeling a few of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter