▬ Lost It All ✔

An Alpha and A Yakuza [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------

**Warning for the violence and uses of profanities in this chap**
 

[Rei]

I dread this moment, but what can I do to stop it? Let’s face the music – they said.

I got in my first class of the day, Art history. Yeah! In the morning, but I don’t mind. The first thing I saw as I step in the class was those few familiar faces that stopped me from murdering that one person who crossed the line to a point of no return.

He, however, was not present. Okay, good. I don’t need to see him this early in the morning.

Right after the incident, I had cut all connection and access to my phone, laptop, and people I know in this town. Only because I felt that it was a moment to reset everything I guess. I haven’t actually checked my phone until today. Imagine how long has that been? Especially with me being out of town and all for the 2 weeks break.

I took a seat farther up at the back of the class, leaving my usual seat empty. I could see Miyu’s body heaving, wasn’t sure if she was relieved that I didn’t sit next to her or otherwise.

For the rest of the class, I blocked any distraction from messing up my thoughts and stick to my schedule.

When Art History came to an end, I was the first to leave and head for my next class which was Advance Programming.

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me,” was my motto for the entire day until lunch rolled in. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to eat something or just buy some snacks at the grocery nearby. And I decided to go with the latter, which will then result in me eating dinner with the rest of my family.

For the meantime, I bought a tuna sandwich, chips, a can of soda, and a bottle of water to fill my empty stomach. My next destination would be the gazebo, obviously.

I was feeling somewhat gleeful on my way since I haven’t been there in a long time. And along the journey, I decided to switch my phone on.

The moment the gadget came to life, the pinging sound of the notification rang nonstop. What surprised me was the amount of missed calls I received from Miyu and a few unknown number.

Unknown numbers irk me to the bone, it’s suspicious all right. The only people who can reach me at this phone number are my yakuza grandparents, healer grandparents, and Miyu. No one else has the access to reach me through this number but only those people I mentioned.

Miyu wouldn’t give my phone number to anyone because I specifically told her not to. I checked the unread messages as well while I was at it. Most of them are from Miyu, obviously. While the unknown number I ranted about earlier came from Bambam.

Bambam? How and why does he have my number? And how the hell does he know that I wasn’t in town?

One of the messages he sent that had me double take was, “Hi! This is Bambam, uh… Just letting you know in case you freak out or something, I had to beg Miyu noona for your number to check on how you are. So, how are you? First and foremost, I’d like to apologize on behalf of Mark hyung. Between you and me, he’s very thick headed when it comes to feelings. I’m still not sure how he got himself a girlfriend. A mean one, I tell you that. Anyway, please, be safe and have a great 2 weeks off. I’ll see you again when you’re in town.”

The last message I received from Miyu was that she mentioned, “Rei, I’m sorry again if you’re mad at me for giving that kid your number. I know you told me not to give just anyone that information, but he was persistent on having them and said that it was a matter of life and death. And please, we need to talk.”

I guess anyone would be in shock to see someone they know for a long time who was known as the cool-headed person turned out to be violent. Miyu just wasn’t used to seeing anything like that up close. She’s probably heard of her own family doing things such as that, but she only listened, not actually seen it.

Me, on the other hand, those kinds of things are normal because I experience them first hand. I’m trained to inflict those pains on anyone that threatens me. Remember? Trained assassin? Yea…

One of the things I still can’t get over was the fact that Mark genuinely didn’t see the attack coming. Why? Isn’t he the Alpha? Wasn’t a leader supposed to be faster and sharper than their underlings? What was on his mind?

I’m disappointed actually. The only thing he’s sharp and quick at was running his mouth like a little that he is.

As I stepped foot in the gazebo, the light atmosphere around me I had earlier, disappeared. My excitement to visit my favorite place in the world sunk faster than the Titanic.

Maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned him, even though it was just a thought because speaking of the devil, there, he was standing in the middle of my gazebo. I feel like the place has been tainted by his presence alone.

“,” He scoffed “To think you’re the nice guy in the picture. What a load of bull!” He continued to spit fire into the fire that was already soaring. “How are your parents doing?” He said lastly as he stormed past me heading into the forest.

What is he doing here?

“Hey, ! What the is your problem?” I spun on my heel, following him as I throw imaginary daggers onto the back of his big head. He may be the so-called Alpha he said he is, but he’s digging his own grave, right every time we’re at each other’s throat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter