▬ Faded ✔

An Alpha and A Yakuza [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------------------------

[Rei]

It was the weekend that I needed. I get to be myself and breathe after months of dealing with sorts of people and event – drowning myself with books, tests, exams, and training; seeing Mr. , my cousins, grandfather (I mean, that’s always, but still…) I need some sort of way to relieve these stress and tension, and Miyu’s thought of the perfect place to get away.

When Miyu texted me to get ready by 9, I was set! Sneaking out of the house was easy, but to pass without being noticed by the men my grandfather had tripled, to guard, was kind of tricky. And I have to say, my grandfather is harsher than my own late father when it comes to keeping me inside the house at all times. Especially after the near-death incident, I experienced.

His perception of safety is crazy! He would build a human size – no! A small room-sized of safe and would lock me inside and never let me out for his sake. I understand that having a family especially coming from a Yakuza family line, threats and danger lurks from every corner. But, please, let me breathe!

“You ready to have the weekend of your life, Rei?” Miyu asked.

I nodded my head, excited, “Totally! Let’s this out!” We downed the drinks and headed down to the dance floor and danced our asses off. Miyu had taken me to one of her favorite club called Blue Crush, somewhere near the city. Yes, it was a ride, but if it’s worth it, then I have nothing to whine about!

I didn’t feel as tired as I thought I would and the excitement was just getting started. Miyu and I started dancing with different guys and with ourselves. It was all exciting and fun until I danced with the last guy – Mark freaking Tuan. I sighed. No matter how aloof he always seems or how annoying he’d be, but at that moment, I could see how his eyes swirl with jealousy. And I couldn’t help myself but think that it was hot.

Despite what my scattered brains were thinking; why would this grumpy of an Alpha be jealous of me when he’s got girls wrapped around his finger? Not to mention, he’s got a girlfriend who he never keeps his eyes away from, the one who he would die to defend.

What could I possibly have done to make him all hot and bothered? Ah! I get it! It’s his wolf, isn’t it? The mate pulls bull Bambam was talking about.

Well, that’s not my problem! It’s my weekend of stress-free and free from any fuss, so watch if I give a single about him or his wolf.

I ignore him both physically and mentally. I can’t deal with this right now. I didn’t sneak out for it to go to waste; I made a vow to myself that I would die trying or die in vain. So, Mr. Moody here can shove all of his Alpha up his .

I continue to dance with Miy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter