▬ Deep End ✔

An Alpha and A Yakuza [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------------------

[Rei]

The United States of America was where my grandfather took me to with a few of his men, and the exact location – a town out of Washington, Forks town.

My grandmother flew to Brazil with another one of my oldest cousin, Dazai. To think of it, I have a lot of male cousins from my father’s side of the family.

First of all, we’re not on vacation. And secondly, we’re training some people I’ve never met before, which surprises me a whole lot more to realize that the connections my family possesses are wide, globally wide.

“Rei, wake up.”

And I did, I woke up to a beautiful sight of Mother Nature surrounding me. Despite the flowing of ecology here, the town looks so dull compare to my town.

“They’re waiting for us inside the diner, hurry up and stop spacing out.” The old man glares at me as if it was a usual occurrence for me to do so.

Grumbling under my breath, hoping that he didn’t hear what I had said and followed him suit.

Everyone stopped and stared at us as we made ourselves known. I mean what do you expect? Not all townsfolk are as friendly as the ones in my mother’s town.

I didn’t even bother to watch the way these people were looking at us because A – I’m tired. And B – I don’t care. We continue to walk until my grandfather stops by a table.

Finally, lifting my gaze from the old man’s back, I was met with a couple of blue’s and green’s orbs. Excuse me, but I’d rather have these two Caucasians male with their natural colored eyes over anything else. You can take my title, my fortune, everything – if you let me stay here and ogle them all day long.

If I, Rei Kawaguchi, could say that I wanted to stay; that means the men sitting and waiting for us are a bunch of gorgeous men to be walking on earth. Hands down, their good looks are out of this world.

We shook hands and took a seat. And what the green-eyed did makes me want to stay here forever as he held out a chair for me. He is such a gentleman! I almost swoon – almost.

“Thank you for coming down, even though it was last minute, we appreciate it.” The blue-eyes spoke. I mentally praised the lord because good God! His voice, is, hot. Is that even possible? I mean, it’s deep and sensual at the same time, I don’t think it makes sense, but whatever. Damn it, grandpa! I want to move here after I graduate.

What the hell is wrong with me? Wait, let me check something.

I fished my phone out of the pocket of my jacket and went through this month’s schedule, and my menstruation is predicted to visit me within a day or two. . That’s all I have to say. . I mean, no wonder why I’m giddy all of a sudden, my ing period is on the way.

Yes. I get giddy and girl-ish when it’s near or during. It’s annoying as hell.

Taking a couple of deep breaths before putting the phone away, my attention returned to these men who were talking in a very comfortable manner.

“Pause,” I said, holding my index finger up. “It seems as if all of you have met one another, yet didn’t bother to fill me in, and completely leaving me out of the loop.” I smiled sardonically “Perhaps, I should go back in the car and resume my sleep; after all, we did flew about 13 hours.”

Obviously, they all understand what I was talking about since I was speaking in fluent English. Both of my grandfather and father had taught me the language. I even take Advanced English class at school, just to kill time – I thoroughly enjoy speaking and reading English.

“I apologize, Miss –” The blue eyes glanced between the old man and me.

I sighed, “Rei.”

“My name is Darius Hunter, Alpha of Bane Mist. And this is my Beta, Roland Adams.” It happened so fast, and surprisingly I was able to grasp this better than I did the first time. Even my grandfather wasn’t expecting me to look so calm and collected over this – he was startled by my reaction.

---------------------------

Now imagine; a group of trained warrior, afraid of me – a human girl. The second I stepped in the training room, the conversations they were engaged in earlier silences accordingly, their faces paled at the presences of my grandfather and, mainly, me.

Glaring a hole on the floor, I feel out of place and I don’t know why, but they made it seem like I’m a monster without myself knowing. These men and women may be a bunch of were-creatures, but what amazed and annoys me at the same time was how they flinched when I speak.

“They watched the CCTV video of you at the highway,” My grandfather whispered in our native tongue. Well, that explains it.

For hours and hours; everyone spar against one another, challenge the unchallenged, beat the unbeatable. And I was dead tired. I’m only human, and these people aren’t ordinary people, they’re freaking werewolves.

It’s half-past one in the morning, and they’re still going at each other. I haven’t had a proper sleep s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter