▬ Reforget ✔

An Alpha and A Yakuza [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------------------------------------

[Rei]

Waking up to a quiet house was normal for me, but not when all the female population in the house crowd over by the dining hall’s entrance. Even when my cousins were here, not one soul was in sight. This was strange.

I tried to sneak a peek at what they find so fascinating, but couldn’t get a glance at it. Clearing my throat, as I made my presence known, it startled the daylight out of them. “Good morning, ladies.”

So what’s their reason to pale at the sight of me suddenly, and scurried away as if they had been caught stealing? What did I do? Sigh.

I strolled into the dining hall, yawning. Next thing I know I was being pulled into a hug and what happened after that was the result of my reflex; throwing the latter over my shoulder, creating a loud thump on the floor.

My eyes widened “Darius?!” Suddenly, his face came to a full view, scrunching and wincing in pain, “What are you doing here?”

“Hey, there, little Rei,” He groaned painfully but laughed it off. “Oh, I’m just visiting your grandfather and someone else.”

My face fell at the uses of the adjective “That wasn’t so little now, was it?”

“It wasn’t,” He sat up “But you’re still my little Rei of sunshine.”

“That’s a horrible pun.” I turn to my grandparents, slightly bowing at them “Morning.” I went to take a seat at my usual spot where the breakfast was already served.

“Why are you sitting away from your grandparents?” Darius questioned as he took the seat beside me.

I shrugged “It is custom that I take my father’s place.”

“We’re heading to Seoul this afternoon,” The old man said.

I took the first bite of the rice “Who’s we?”

“Your grandmother and I,” He paused “You have the permission to go out, show Darius around.”

“Okay,”

My grandparents left the dining hall and went to get ready while I remained with Darius. “Who’s taking care of the pack when you’re all the way over here?”

“My beta, Roland,”

“Any luck finding your mate yet?”

He pouts whilst shaking his head.

I was done with breakfast when my phone rang. Miyu! Answering the call, I quickly said, “Don’t scream. Please.”

“I know you like to spend a drama-less and people-less weekend, but hear me out first.”

I sighed “Okay, what’s up?”

“I need you to come to the Packhouse today. Mark and JB said something about a visitor being an old pal of theirs, so the pack is making a big deal out of it, and they decided to go ahead with the barbecue plan.”

“First of all, I’m not part of the pack. Secondly, barbecue in autumn, really? And lastly, how is it any of my concern?”

Miyu whined “Because you’re my best friend and you care about me. Apparently, they do it all the time. They said it’s the best time because it’s not too hot or too cold. And you are a part of this pack! Mark is just stupid.”

“Like you said, I like my weekend drama-less and people-less. And if you remember, Mark’s girlfriend tried to kill me last time. So if you’ll excuse me, I’m going back to sleep.”

“Please, Reiiii!! There’s free food! I’ll protect you from that crazy .” Miyu begged.

I hummed uninterestedly “Bribing me with food isn’t going to work you know, especially when there’s an actual food in front of me. And how are you going to protect me? You’re tiny.”

“, I’m not tiny, I’m feisty! Wait, I thought you said you’re going to sleep?”

“Okay…” I shrugged, unconvinced, “I am because I’m done eating.”

“Rei, please, I don’t know anyone in the pack except the boys. The ladies are nice, but girls our age are spiteful.”

I frowned, turning more serious now, “Why?”

“I’ll tell you why if you come today!”

“Fine!”

“Yay! Okay, so barbecue, today, starts at 6 in the evening. Come or I’ll make Jackson and Bambam kidnap you.” She reminded again, adding a little threat before ending the call.

The fact that the boys know where I live frightens me sometimes.

I ended the call with a long defeated sigh.

“What’s wrong?”

I stare at Darius before groaning “Can you come with me to a barbecue party?”

“Sure,”

-------------------------------

“You sure you can drive?” Darius asked for the umpteenth time.

I glared at him, “I have a driver’s license for a reason, you know.”

“Yeah, sometimes people have driver’s license but at driving.”

I shot him the dirtiest glare I could muster “You’re saying that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter