▬ Tribe ✔

An Alpha and A Yakuza [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------------------------------

[Rei]

4 days was all it took for my period to go away, and especially for my hormones to calm the down.

As I observe these were-creatures battling it out on the mat, it feels like I wasn’t the one who’s teaching them, instead, it was the other way around.

“Switch,” I said.

I must’ve been so bored out of my mind; I didn’t realize anyone was behind me. Not until they placed a hand on my back.

“God!” I jumped.

The latter chuckled, “Nope, just me, Darius.” His blue eyes shone in amusement.

I rolled my eyes, “Can someone take over, please?” After my period was done, I just find these men annoying.

Why?

For one, they eat like they haven’t seen food in decades. Two, they smell like wet dog – besides the obvious. And thirdly, the men get aroused easily. Now, you don’t wanna know about the she-wolves here. The way they eyed Alpha Darius, it’s like how a hungry lion would zero-in on a poor zebra.

I can confirm you that this Alpha Darius Hunter is a gorgeous man, with muscles and hard rock abs, and has a great personality. He’s only 3 years older than me. And as far as I know, he still hasn’t found his mate yet, and he plans on staying single until he finds her.

I’ve found mine, or at least, he did. Despite having found one another, and living almost in the same town, I can honestly say that I don’t want him. I curse him whenever he pops into my head.

“Thinking of someone?” Darius jokes as he walks beside me.

My face instantly fell, “No.”

“Don’t lie, little Rei.” He laughs.

Over the past 4 days I’ve spent here, Darius has been nothing but nice to me, he’s so kind that he even treats me like his little sister. Darius too, shared the same fate as I do. We both lost our parents at a young age, but his, was attacked by a group of rogues, and he also has no siblings. Regardless of his kindness towards me, the trust issues I have with everything and everyone around me is still obvious.

“He may have not marked you yet, but I can feel that you’ve already belonged to someone – someone as strong as me.”

What came next was just a little slip-up, “Yeah, he’s an of an Alpha.”

“I knew it!” He whooped enthusiastically.

I groaned “Shut up.”

“You need to tell me, everything!” He gushes like an overly excited big sister instead of the big brother he’s trying to portray.

I didn’t have anything to say next because he’s dragged me into the pack house and into the kitchen, already making both of us tea.

“You are pretty nosy for an Alpha.” I suspiciously narrowed my eyes at him. I do have trust issues, but the person I’m about to gossip about are the same species as he is. And from then on, I told him bits of how it happened and how it’s still going on (minus the failed attempt of rejection against that dimwit.)

“Wow! You are one frightening little girl.” He shook his head in disapproval “But if I was him, I would kiss the ground you walk on. And I sure as hell wouldn’t want to mess with you.” He continues to add on “He’s an idiot for letting you go, that girlfriend he got beside him is nothing compare to what the Goddess has decide for him.”

“Okay, Romeo.” I mocked, getting up from the coffee table. “If you tell that old man about any of this, I will personally make sure that you don’t have kids in the future, capiche?”

Darius could only nod his head whilst letting the color on his face drained away, he must have watched the CCTV video as well. To which made me grin ever wider, “Good. Thank you for the tea, and have a nice evening.”

----------------------------------

Just as that old man promised, after a week (and a half) in the States and trained those wolves. We were finally home – I was getting exhausted, a tad homesick, and more understanding of my family’s background.

Throughout the trip, I was curious about how did my other grandparents know about this? Or how they know so much about everything? Are they, perhaps dealing with things like these as well?

One thing that eases me the most was the fact that The Kawaguchi’s are not those typical drugs selling Yakuza family. I see that we’re more like the assassins in the business.

My grandfather, on the other hand, kept questioning me whether I’ve met a werewolf before or not. And all I did was ignore the old man and change subjects.

I don’t want to imagine or think about how my grandparents would react if they know I’m a mate to a werewolf. For all I know, they’re only fond with them because we’re working alongside. What would actually happen if that little secret blows up? It would be a nasty war, I bet.

As soon as we drove through the town’s entrance, my phone rang, earning myself daggering looks from the old man.

“Hello?” Note to self: Always check who’s calling you or you might regret answering it.

“Noona” Damn you, Bambam!

How in the bleeping world do they know that I’m back?

“Hey…” Maybe if I talk with a tired tone, he’d end the call, but no! This kid still continues to talk, with so much excitement.

I’m changing my number. I thought.

“Are you still out of town?”

I sighed, “No, I’m back already. Why?”

“Really? Welcome back!” He sounded thrilled at the news.

I only hummed as a response “Mhmm…”

“How was the trip?”

I walk a little farther from the vehicle as we finally arrived home, “It was nice.”

We talked a little more before ending the call, and as soon as I lock my phone, it rang again.

Miyu. Damn it.

“Reiiii!”

RIP my left ear. Sigh.

“What?” I hissed.

That girl had the nerve to giggle after damaging my hearing, “I miss you, so, so much. Now, tell me, where are you? Come over! Need I remind you? The Autumn Ball is in like 4 days from now and I need my shopping partner!”

I just had to roll my eyes, “First of all, why are you still awake, it’s past midnight!? Second, I’m not going to the ball. And lastly, go with JB or Mark’s girlfriend.” My brows furrowed “Wait, is Bambam with you?”

“He’s not my problem. But, what the do you mean you’re not going? You are so going!” She sasses, ignoring my first question, “I don’t want any of them – I need you! , do you hear me? I. Need. You” Miyu huffed, irritated at me “And let me tell you! Jaebum is hopeless when it comes to shopping, and that girl is as annoying as a fly.”

“You can’t force me.” I threw my bag over my shoulder. “I just got home, I want to rest and I don’t want to go out. So, deal with it.”

“I can and I will.” Miyu grumbled, “Why? It’s not like we’re going out now, like, maybe later, when day breaks?”

Sighing tiredly, “Because I’m freaking exhausted, Mi.” I rolled my eyes, but smirk in a matter of split-second “On second thought, I might consider going back there forever,”

“Why?” She wailed.

I chuckled “It is quite the scenery, PLUS, the men! Wow! They are gorgeous!”

“Oh my God” Miyu squealed “Tell me everything! Where did you go?” I just told her that I was in The States, and everything was on exclamation point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter