Day 15 – In a different clothing style (Visual Kei, gyaru, lolita, ect. )

Collections



The two girls stare at the computer screen intensely. It has been a while since any of them touches the computer since they would usually use their phones instead, and the moment they open up the Internet Explorer, an image on the homepage side ad grabbed their attention. And they clicked it, bringing them to a site they never seen before.

"It looks like something that would suit Sunny unnie a lot..." The doe-eye girl commented.

"I think it will suit you too, Yoong." The tall girl grins.

"Don't kid me, unnie."

"I'm serious. You're so cute. How can it not suit you?" The tall girl leans on the doe-eye girl, resting her chin on the girl's shoulder and staring right at the side of the girl's beautiful side profile.

"I'm not, unnie..." Yoona blushed.

"Come on~ let's try it, okay? Then we will let the girls (and the fans) decide if you're cute or not."

"You're going to post pictures online if I do it...?!"

"I... didn't say that, did I?" Sooyoung smirks.

"I thought I heard 'and the fans' after you said girls..." Yoona narrows her eyes at the taller girl suspiciously.

"You heard wrongly."

"You sure?"

"Yes. So... Let's try this style, okay? I heard it's a well-received style in Japan because it's really cute. What is the name for it again... Erm..."

"Lolita... It's written there, unnie..." Yoona points to the screen.

"Yes. Lolita. Let's go and find some clothes that suit the theme! Come on!" Sooyoung got up and drags Yoona away from the computer. They called their manager and waited for her to arrive before setting off to the mall together. Their manager can only sigh as she follows them around. She lost count of the number of times these two had called her just because they want to go on a date and she's always neglected, to be honest. The kiss at the amusement park still haunt her and she always wanted to question them about it, but the timing is always wrong.

The last time she tried doing it, someone came right before she can finish her sentence and she couldn't bring herself to continue in case anyone heard it and unwanted rumors start to spread. The other time, the two girls walk off before she can even start talking.

"Why are you two in this store...?" She asked, looking around at the unusual clothing line in the store they're currently in.

"Testing something out. Erm, it's okay if we take a few photos later, right?" Sooyoung replied before turning to the shop assistant to ask for permission. Because they're celebrities, the permission is given without much hesitation. And off they go, trying to pick out something for each other.

"Unnie, are you sure about this...?" The doe-eye girl's voice echoes out of the changing room, sounding unsure.

"Yes, Yoong. I'm wearing it too so don't worry about the embarrassment." The tall girl replied, as she unlocks the door of the changing room and comes out in a fluffy black dress, and a laced black hairband, with two large bows above her each of her two ears. Their manager stares at her with a raised eyebrow. "Don't judge me, unnie. We are just playing around."

"Why all the sudden this though...?" The manager asked.

"Because we are random. And I want to see Yoong in this." Sooyoung grins. "I'm out, Yoong. Please come out."

"Unnie..." The door clicked and opens up slowly. Yoona came out in a similar outfit, but in bright, primary red. She even had a cutely decorated cane in her hand. Sooyoung stares at her for a while, making her embarrassed. "As I thought... It's weird, isn't it...?"

"You're so adorable~!!!" Sooyoung jumps on the girl instantly, hugging her tightly.

"U-Unnie...!" Yoona tries to push Sooyoung away when she noticed the stares from their manager and also, those fans that had been standing outside for the whole time. "I-I-I want to change out of this. It's embarrassing, like I thought..."

"Aww come on." Sooyoung pulls Yoona towards a more open space and got her to stand beside her as she poses for the fans outside. Though embarrassed, Yoona did the same awkwardly. "SONEs~ are we cute?"

"YES!!!" The fans roared in excitement and lots of clicking sound is heard. Sooyoung got their manager to help them take a few pictures as well and they changed out of it quickly, like Yoona wanted.

…..

"We made the news online." Sooyoung sits down beside the doe-eye girl, showing her phone to the girl.

'Lolita Generation? Girls' Generation Sooyoung and Yoona in Lolita style dresses spotted at XXXX mall.' Says the headline of the news site, and photos of them are all over the place online.

"Aww man....!!!" Yoona whined, covering her face in embarrassment.