Day 03 – Watching a Movie

Collections



It's a rare day off and the tall girl decided to just stay home to rest. She starts to think about the concert that they had and will be having, and just one thought about her favorite girl can make her smile like an idiot.

"Why are you smiling to yourself?" Just then, a voice interrupted her thoughts and she turns around to see her sister standing by the door. "You got a guest."

"Guest?" The tall girl tilts her head to the side as she makes her way out of her own room, wondering who is the one that is coming to ruin her precious day off. But to her surprised, that person is going to brighten her day instead. "Yoong....?"

"Unnie!" The doe-eye girl is right there, sitting in the living room on her own. She stood up and runs over to the taller girl's side, jumping on the latter without warning.

"Hey...! That's dangerous!" The taller girl scolded, though she doesn't mind it a single bit. She blushed when she heard her sister chuckling before returning to her own room, not forgetting to close the door to leave them alone completely. Their parents were out today, so it's just the two of them, plus Yoona.

"Sica unnie is so mean! She says that she's going to bring me out to eat but she ends up making me pay for everything!" Yoona complaint with a cute frown plastered on her face.

"Ah... Should I punish her for you?" Sooyoung grins, pulling the girl with her as she walks towards the sofa to sit down. Yoona slumps onto the sofa right beside the girl, almost sitting on the girl's lap.

"It's okay... Just entertain me. I'm bored." Yoona leans towards Sooyoung and rested her head against the girl's shoulder. "Ah~ your shoulder is the best."

"You really like my shoulder huh? You said the same thing that night."

"It's really comfortable and your height is just right. You can't possibly expect me to be able to rest my head on Taeyeon unnie's shoulder without getting a neck ache after that, right?"

"Hahaha! She's going to kill you if she hears that!"

"I know you will help me, won't you? Don't tell her I said that, okay?"

"Anything for you. So, what do you want to do?" Sooyoung wraps her arm around the girl, her hand resting at the girl's waist gently. The girl is really thin, though she herself isn't quite in the position to say that.

"How about we go for a movie? It has been awhile since we watched one together, right?" Yoona suggested with some excitement in her voice. Sooyoung agreed to it immediately and the two of them got up to put on some disguise. Just when Sooyoung is about to call their manager to get him to help them, Yoona takes her phone away from her. "Don't tell manager oppa about this. It's our secret date."

"D-D-Date...?" Sooyoung's face turns red after hearing that four-letter word from Yoona. Yoona chuckles and cups Sooyoung's cheeks, rubbing it with a mischievous grin.

"Why are you blushing, unnie? Don't tell me you're actually secretly in love with me and you're actually this excited to go on a date with me?" Yoona teased.

"W-W-What are you saying...? Erm... L... Let's go...!" Sooyoung looks away quickly before grabbing Yoona's hand and the two of them went out on their own. They are careful to avoid watchful eyes of the people on the street, sincerely hoping that no one will recognize them despite their disguise. Lucky for them, it's colder these days and it's not suspicious if they were to wear thicker clothes out.

They arrived at the nearest cinema and they look around for a movie that they both wanted to watch. They end up choosing a romance movie.

"The only seats left are couple seats. Is that okay for you...?" The staff at the ticketing counter asked.

"Sure." Yoona answered without hesitation, not forgetting to fake a voice in case they are recognized by their voices. Sooyoung froze instantly. She didn't even get a chance to throw in her opinion and Yoona had already paid for the tickets. "Unnie, are you okay?"

"... Huh...?" Sooyoung snapped back to her senses, and she stares at Yoona blankly.

"You look like you don't like it when I say it's okay to get the couple seats. Do you want me to-"

"N-No...! It's definitely okay...! I'm just a little surprised." Sooyoung replied quickly. She doesn't want Yoona to make any changes to the seats they get. Though she's not prepared for that, she likes it when they get the couple seats. They bought their drinks and popcorns, and went into the theatre, finding their seats at the front easily.

Yoona unexpectedly leaned on the taller girl immediately after sitting down, and they stayed in that very position throughout the whole movie. Sooyoung could hardly manage herself when all the loving scenes came on. She wanted to wrap her arm around the girl's shoulder but that would make them look like some couple from the back. In the end, she held the doe-eye girl's hand and the girl looks at her. She doesn't dare to the even look back to meet the girl's eyes.

Letting out a soft giggle, Yoona positions herself comfortably against Sooyoung again, and entwined their fingers. Sooyoung swears that her heart almost jumped out of her chest from the rapid pumping.