Day 09 – Hanging Out with Friends

Collections



"Hello? Yes, Tae?" The taller girl speaks into the receiver of the phone after getting a bite of the cake off the spoon of the doe-eye girl. "Yes, I'm outside with Yoong. Manager unnie is with us too. Huh? Really? I will ask her... Wait."

Sooyoung puts down the phone and turns to their manager who is sitting beside her.

"Unnie, can we go to the amusement park? The other girls wanted to play as well." Sooyoung asked.

"Yes! Yes! Unnie, can we?" Yoona joins in quickly after she heard what the taller girl said.

"... On the condition that you girls call another manager to come along. I can't take care of all of you kids on my own." The manager sighed.

"Tae! Call manager oppa to come with us so that we can go. We will meet you outside the place." With that, Sooyoung puts down the phone and they finish up their cakes quickly, heading off to the amusement park. The three of them reaches first and they waited in the car for the rest to arrive.

"Unnie, unnie. They are here." Yoona pointed out when two familiar looking cars appear. They get off the car and met up with the other girls. Of course, their arrival caused a lot commotion. People start to gather around, snapping pictures of them with their phones.

The whole group of them bought their tickets and they split up into two groups to play on their own, each group with a manager following them.

Yoona, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Sunny are going off together with their manager unnie, and they start the fun right off with their favorite - roller coaster. They didn't forget about other thrilling rides, and they took a break from those by riding on the slow-going Merry-go-round.

"Tae, how about we make a deal?" Sooyoung got an idea suddenly.

"What...?" Taeyeon turns to her, looking puzzled.

"We will buy a box of Pepero and in group of two, we will do a challenge. The losing team will have to pay for everything we buy later."

"... Don't tell me we are going for the Pepero k..." Taeyeon's face darkens a little as her words fade off at the back.

"Yes. But of course we won't kiss. Just the group with the shortest bit left win, okay?" Sooyoung grins, feeling confident about the challenge.

"... I sense something weird here... Why do you look so confident?"

"Because I will definitely win you, midget!"

"YAH! OKAY DEAL." And there they go after the Merry-go-Round, to buy a box of Pepero. They found a more secluded place and they begin their challenge.

"I'm going with Yoong." Sooyoung grabs Yoona by her forearm and pulls her closer. "Who first?"

"... You two go first." Taeyeon hands the box over to them and Sooyoung pulls a stick out.

"Which side, Yoong?" Sooyoung asked and Yoona takes the stick away from her, putting the biscuit bit into her own mouth. Sooyoung begins to bit on the chocolate bit of the stick and she advances slowly towards the doe-eye girl. The two shorter girls, and their manager, watch from the side anxiously.

Soon, their lips are almost touching. Just when the other three thought that they will stop, Sooyoung tilts her head to the side and goes further.

"H-H-Hey...!" Taeyeon calls out in surprise, when the stick biscuit disappears completely and the two girls' mouths are connected. "Just what is going on between you two?"

"Your turn." Sooyoung didn't answer and she shove the box into the shorter girl's hand. It's obvious who won in the end. And neither of the two answered the questions thrown to them by the other three.