Day 10 – With Animal Ears

Collections



The two shorter girls sighed as they stare into their wallets, regretting the fact that they made a deal with those two shikshins. They should had know that the consequences of losing would be awful, knowing the appetite of those two.

"Unnie, look at that." The doe-eye girl pointed towards a shop before she pulls the taller girl along as she makes a short dash to one of the shelves. It's full of animal ears hairbands. She picks out the one with bear ears and put it on the head of the taller girl before putting on the one with deer antlers on herself.

"Why am I a bear?" Sooyoung asked.

"Unless you want to be a pig. I don't think lamb or cat suits you, so bear is the most suitable..." Yoona explains as she rotates the shelf around to see if there's any other type. "You don't like being called a giraffe too, don't you?"

"Yea... Bear is fine. Since you chose it for me." Sooyoung grins before turning to the two shorter girls who are coming closer. "Hey, these." She pointed to the hairbands that they are wearing.

"Last one, okay? We're going to be broke soon." The shorter girl sighed as she pulls out some money to pay for the hairbands.

"Okay. Last." Sooyoung agreed to it without hesitation, feeling that they had bought enough already. People around them are still snapping pictures of them and the two taller girls even posed for some of them with their hairbands on.

They make a run towards the roller coaster again, to find the other girls there as well.

"Woah. You guys bought a lot." The tanned girl exclaimed when she noted the amount of food that their manager unnie is carrying.

"We got it free because those two midgets paid for it." Sooyoung grins proudly.

"Ehhh? How come?"

"We had a deal and I won the game for the deal so they had to pay for everything Yoong and I buy."

"Aww man! Should had go with you."

"It's a pair game though so if you came, you might be the one paying. Who knows." Sooyoung smirks. The nine of them got on the roller coaster together after which, leaving their tired managers to sit on the chairs near to the ride area. Taking care of kids isn't easy. Taking care of these nine girls is even more difficult.

"Tae, why don't we find a day to go back to the dorm together and stay there for a night or two?" Sooyoung suggested suddenly when they are exiting from the amusement park. "It has been a while."

The other girls agreed to it and they made arrangement with each other, to see when they would be free to go back together. After they are done with that, they were sent back home. Yoona dropped off with Sooyoung at Sooyoung's house.

They went straight to the bedroom after greeting Sooyoung's family and Yoona slumped onto the bed, totally tired out. Sooyoung lies down beside her and fishes out her phone.

"Just one selca, Yoong. With the hairbands." Sooyoung moves closer to the doe-eye girl but to realize that the girl fell asleep. "Aish... So cute..."

She gives the girl a gentle peck on the lips before making herself comfortable beside the girl and closing her eyes, joining the girl in the dreamland shortly after.