Angel and Mocha

Collections

 

YOU OVER THERE. Yes you. The one we are pointing at. You. Why didn't you comment? We command you to. Why should you listen to us? Because we are the almight SooNa!
/get smacks/
OKAY. I LOVE THIS PICTURE OKAY? It's so cuteeeeeee~~<3 plus it's SooNa!!!!!! /ohmysoonaheart/

-----_____-----

 

I swear I saw an angel at the very moment, when I cycle past that school. I had never take note of that school before, since it’s just a normal school. But ever since I saw her, I had been cycling past that school on purpose, no matter which place I’m supposed to go. All I want, is to see her face. That angelic face of hers.

-----

A tall figure, sitting on a bicycle, stayed still outside a neighborhood school. Each day, after completing a round of delivery, she would ride on this road and stops outside this school, waiting for the bell to ring. Even though it’s not guaranteed that the person she’s waiting for with always come out after the school bell rang, she continues to stay here and wait patiently, for thirty minutes after the bell rang.

 

Finally, the bell rang and she straightens her back quickly, looking around for the one she’s waiting for. The students swarm out in groups, chattering among themselves and walking past her. Sometimes, there will be guys stopping to stare at her and go away quickly when she looks at them. The students, probably remember her face clearly already, given the fact that she is always here when school ends and that she’s cute. One thing they didn’t know, is the reason for her to be here. No one dares to approach her, since they didn’t know what kind of person she is.

 

After thirty minutes, she lets out a sigh and gets on her bicycle, ready to get going when she hears a sudden commotion coming from within the school ground. There she is. The person that she has been waiting for. She gets down from her bike quickly and pushes it to one side, hiding behind the wall and looking at that person. That person, has a group of students crowding around her, as expected of the most popular teacher in the school. Not only she possesses outer beauty that far surpasses other beauties, she possesses an even more beautiful inner beauty.

 

“Teacher, teacher! That girl is here again.” One of the students tugs on the person’s sleeve and pointed to the girl waiting outside the school.

 

“Don’t point. It’s rude.” The person pushed the student’s finger down and looked over to the girl standing outside. After bidding goodbye to her students, she approaches the girl who is getting ready to leave. “Excuse me.”

 

“H… H… Huh?” The tall girl turns around slightly, not wanting the girl to see her reddened face. That person she had been waiting for and looking at all these while, is now talking to her? She couldn’t believe that. “Y… You calling me…?”

 

“Yes. I… don’t think there’s anyone around other than you, miss.” The girl nodded and pretended to look around, before turning back to face the girl with a smile. The tall girl’s heart skips a beat upon seeing that.

 

S… She is smiling at me… W… What do I do now?! The tall girl’s eyes dart around nervously, before stopping on the girl in front of her.

 

“May I ask…” The girl continues. “Why are you always standing here after school ends? I heard from my students that you are here daily and leave after standing her for thirty minutes. I think I had seen you quite often as well.”

 

“I… I…”

 

“I don’t think you are plotting something bad for my students right?”

 

“O… Of course not! I… I’m just a normal delivery girl. There’s no way I would plot anything bad…” The tall girl became flustered immediately, face turning redder and redder as she continues. The girl started laughing suddenly, and the tall girl stops talking instantly, confused.

 

“S… Sorry… Just that I find it cute when you become so flustered suddenly…” The girl tries her best to stop her laughter. The tall girl couldn’t stop staring. The image is just so beautiful and perfect. It’s as though there are lights shining from behind the girl. “Araso. Just want to confirm that you’re not a bad person. Sorry to disturb.” The girl bowed and walked away, but the tall girl grabs her wrist suddenly. She turns around and stares at the tall girl blankly, with a faint smile.

 

“S… Sorry…” The tall girl realizes what she just did and let go of the girl’s wrist quickly. “Erm… M… May I ask you one question…?”

 

“Yea?”

 

“W… What’s your name…?”

 

“Oh…” The girl raised her eyebrows slightly, puzzled about why this girl wants to know her name.

 

“I… It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. S… See you…” Feeling embarrassed, the tall girl walks away, pushing her bicycle.

 

“Yoona. Im Yoona.” The girl spoke up suddenly, before the tall girl leaves. The tall girl turns around and stares at her, a smile forming on her face slowly as her mind processes the information slowly. “My name is Im Yoona.”

 

“Yoon… Yoona?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“T… Thank you! Thank you, Yoona ssi!” The tall girl grins widely as she bowed repeatedly at the girl, before turning around to walk away quickly, unable to contain her happiness. After waiting for so long, she finally gets to know the girl’s name.

 

“What’s yours?” Yoona shouted.

 

“Sooyoung! Choi Sooyoung!” The tall girl replied, and soon, she is jogging with her bicycle beside her, punching her fists into the air happily. Yoona sighed as she watches the girl with a puzzled look, before walking away with a smile.

-----

“F… For you. It’s mocha.” The tall girl offered the large cup of drink to the doe-eye girl immediately after the girl steps out of the school compound, The girl looks at her, slightly puzzled, but she took the cup anyway, thanking the tall girl with a sweet smile. After giving away the coffee, the tall girl jumps on her bicycle and rides off quickly, smiling to herself and giving herself a pat on the head mentally for being able to give the girl the coffee successfully.

 

“It’s her again. Seems like she really likes you, Teacher. Coming here daily and waiting for so long just to give you a cup of coffee.” The students around the teacher watch as the girl disappears from their sight on her bicycle, and turn to grin at their teacher.

 

“She’s a nice person.” The doe-eye girl only said that sentence and she bids goodbye to her students, walking down the road that the tall girl just took. Somehow, she feels curious about the girl. Something about that girl makes her want to know her more, and first thing she has to do now, is probably find out where the girl is working at. After walking a distance, she stops outside a small café and she could see the girl working hard inside. “So she works here… Okay.” Murmuring to herself, she nods slightly and walks away.

 

… Am I seeing things? Is it just me or did I really see her standing outside just now? The tall girl wondered, staring at the door. She thought she saw a familiar figure standing outside the café just now but she’s a little too busy to confirm who is it. Is my love for her too much, that I’m starting imagine that she’s there…?

…..

“Hi, Sooyoung ssi.”

 

A familiar voice hits the ears of the tall girl, making the girl looks up instantly and almost dropping the cup in her hands. Seeing the girl getting all flustered again, the doe-eye girl giggled softly. Hearing that, the tall girl let out an awkward laugh, as she puts down the cup on the counter, in case she really drops it by accident.

 

“Did I scare you that much?” The doe-eye girl asked, and the tall girl thought she sees the girl smirking slightly.

 

“N… N… no. It’s just that I’m surprised to see you here.” The tall girl grins awkwardly, as she scratches her head gently.

 

“May I have a mocha please?” Yoona asked, smiling sweetly, captivating Sooyoung once again. It makes Sooyoung falls for her once again, all over again. Nodding violently, Sooyoung grabs a cup and starts to make the coffee for the girl, making mistakes here and there as she’s feeling warm and shy. Her co-worker sighed and took over quickly, before she breaks everything in the café.

 

“Go and accompany your love, Sooyoung ssi.” The co-worker whispered into her ears, grinning playfully at her. Sooyoung blushed instantly and hits her co-worker on the shoulder. All the staffs of this café know about her heart, about how she always waits outside that school for the doe-eye girl to appear. Everyday without failure, she would be going out to deliver coffee excitedly and coming back with a satisfied smile. “Go on. I don’t want you to break everything here. I’m sure the manager won’t want that as well.”

 

Sighing, Sooyoung nodded and removed her apron, getting out from the counter area.

 

“E… Erm, shall we sit down first…?” Sooyoung asked, not making eye contact with the doe-eye girl.

 

“Yep.” The doe-eye girl nodded, following the tall girl to a corner seat. The tall girl’s co-workers chuckled when they see the girl being all shy and quiet. Usually, she’s bubbly and loud but it seems like her true personality vanished in front of love. They feel like laughing out loud, when they see the girl trying to converse with the doe-eye girl but failed because she’s getting a little too nervous.

 

“Y… Yoona ssi…” Sooyoung spoke again, trying to converse again but when the girl stares right into her eyes, the words seem to be stuck in . She couldn’t say anything when she is looking at the girl. It’s so unlike her to be this quiet. “N… Nothing…”

 

“You had been saying the same thing for the tenth time already, Sooyoung ssi.” Yoona sighed, not knowing whether she should smile at the girl’s silliness. “What is it that you want to say?”

 

“I… I… I don’t know… I… I didn’t really have anything to say but… but…”

 

“So you just want to talk?”

 

“Y… Yes…”

 

“Am I scary?”

 

“Of course not! W… Why do you ask?”

 

“You are stammering so much and your shoulders are all tensed up. I thought it’s because I’m scary and pressurizing you somehow.” Yoona shrugs, leaning back on the chair casually.

 

“H… How can be a goddess like you be scary…?” Sooyoung murmured.

 

“Pardon?”

 

“Nothing. Erm, what’s your hobby, Yoona ssi?” Sooyoung somehow managed to calm herself down and talk properly.

 

“Nothing much. Watching dramas and listening to music, I guess.”

 

“What kind of music?” Sooyoung don’t even know why she asked that question. She knows nothing about music. She don’t even know what’s the music trend right now.

 

“I like… BoA. Queen of K-POP.” Yoona replied, letting out soft laugh. “You?”

 

“I… I… I like BoA too!”

 

“Jeez. You’re lying, aren’t you?”

 

“I… It’s obvious…?”

 

“Kind of. But I find it cute. Why do you need to lie to me and say that you have the same interest as me?” Yoona leans forward, resting her chin on her hand and unintentionally putting her face a little too close to Sooyoung. Sooyoung kept quiet as she stares hard at the girl’s face, cheeks warming up really quickly. “Sooyoung ssi?”

 

“B… Be… Because… Because I… I… I like yo… you…” Sooyoung’s sentence trailed off towards the end, as she realizes that she just made a mistake. Yoona didn’t seem to have heard the last few words, since she showed a blank look and even asked what did Sooyoung say. Unable to stand the heat anymore, Sooyoung excused herself and headed to the restroom to splash herself with water, to cool herself down. Afterwards, she didn’t dare to return to that seat anymore, in case she confesses to the girl by accident while being all hazy and absent-minded.

-----

“Mocha please, Sooyoung ssi.” Ever since the first time, Yoona had been frequenting the café. Even though she drank a cup of mocha in the afternoon already, since the girl went to the school and gave it to her, she ordered mocha again when she comes here in the evening.

 

“Okay.” Sooyoung has become more comfortable around Yoona now, but she still couldn’t control her heartbeat and body temperature when the girl is near her. She’s happy to be able to see the girl often, and she always find herself staring at the girl sitting at the corner of the café, sipping on the coffee elegantly and marking her students’ work.

 

“When are you going to confess, Sooyoung ssi?” Her co-worker nudged her.

 

“D… Don’t sprout nonsense… What confess…?” Sooyoung blushed instantly when she hears that.

 

“Stop pretending. Everyone here know how much you like that girl, to the extent that your personality took a complete change whenever she’s here. You can’t even stop staring at her. So when are you going to confess?”

 

“I… I like how things are now…” Sooyoung replied, smiling to herself as she continues to stare at the doe-eye girl.

 

“You’re helpless.” Her co-worker sighed, walking away.

 

Confess…? How can I do that? She’s beautiful and wonderful teacher, yet I’m just a normal delivery girl. I didn’t even complete my studies… I’m not worthy of her… She has to be with someone who is as smart as her… Someone who is much more capable than the useless me… Sooyoung sighed.

 

“Why are you sighing, Sooyoung ssi?” Sooyoung didn’t even notice that the girl is now standing in front of her, and she almost fell down in shock.

 

“N… Nothing. W… When did you come over, Yoona ssi…?”

 

“Being a while. You seem to be in deep thought so I didn’t want to disturb you. Is something troubling you?”

 

“N… No… or maybe yes…”

 

“I take that as a yes then. Mind sharing? Maybe I can help.”

 

How can I share, when I’m actually troubling about my feelings for you, Yoona ssi…

 

“It’s okay if you don’t want to though. Anyway, it’s being a while since we got to know each other, and I believe we have passed the formality stage, no? So… Is it okay to drop the formality with you, Sooyoung ssi?” Yoona asked, leaning on the counter.

 

“S… Sure!” Sooyoung agreed instantly. Why would she refuse to drop it? She has no reason to. After chatting with Sooyoung for a while more, Yoona left the café. Sooyoung sighed almost immediately. Her heart is pumping even more wildly for the girl. Her love for the girl had been increasing as day passes by. She’s afraid that she won’t be able to control her feelings for the girl.

-----

“Aren’t you sick of drinking mocha everyday, for nearly half a year…?” It’s has been nearly half a year since the two girls first talk to each other. Nearly a year since the tall girl fell in love with the doe-eye girl. Yoona shook her head as she sips on the mocha, and smiled brightly at the girl.

 

“I don’t know but it seems like I will never get sick of it.” Yoona replied, stirring her drink slightly.

 

“Why? You love mocha a lot?”

 

“I hate mocha, to be honest.”

 

“Huh? Then why do you keep drinking it?”

 

“But I start to love it ever since you deliver a cup to me everyday.” Yoona stops stirring and looks up at the girl with a sweet smile. “And before I knew it, I’m addicted to it.”

 

“B… But why…?”

 

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I’m interested in you?” Yoona shrugged, as she begins to stir her drink again while leaning back on her chair.

 

“W… What?” Sooyoung couldn’t believe her ears.

 

“Well, you make me curious about you and I want to get to know you better.” Yoona continues, staring at the cup of mocha in front of her, watching as the ice and the drink spin around in the cup like a whirlpool as she stirs it. “I supposed, I like you?”

 

“Y… Y… you mean it?” Sooyoung jumps up from her seat instantly and grabs Yoona’s hands, accidentally knocking the drink over and spilling it on Yoona. “HOLY CRAP! I’M SO SORRY! I’m so sorry, Yoona! I… I…”

 

“There you go again. Getting all flustered over minor things. It’s alright.” Yoona grabs a napkin and starts to wipe the stain on her shirt, which is stayed on her shirt stubbornly no matter how she wipes. Sooyoung pulls her off her seat suddenly and drags her into the restroom, applying water on the girl’s shirt with her hands and trying to get the stain off. “There, there. Leave it, Sooyoung. It’s okay.” Yoona held Sooyoung’s hands, stopping her. “Coffee stains will not come off that easily so even if you rub a hole into my shirt, it will not come off.”

 

“I… I’m so sorry…” Sooyoung apologized again, sighing at her own clumsiness. After five minutes, she finally realizes something. Yoona is holding her hands.

 

“Jeez… You’re so cute, Sooyoung. Never once I had seen you being calm when you make a mistake, even the slightest one, you get all flustered over it.” Yoona sighed, patting the girl gently. Her eyes soon met with Sooyoung’s, as the tall girl had been staring at her ever since the girl realizes that she’s holding her hands. “Is there something on my face?”

 

Sooyoung remains quiet and starts to lean closer slowly, her eyes focused on only one thing. The doe-eye girl’s lips. Yoona didn’t even move away and soon, their lips met. Though short, it was a sweet one. With their hands still together, the two of them stare at each other with a smile, both blushing slightly. No word is needed here, as they can feel each other’s heartbeat. Their hearts are beating for one another.

 

“I love you, Yoona… Ever since I saw you one year ago while I’m on my way to deliver some coffee…” After a long silence, Sooyoung finally spoke up. “You’re my angel, Yoona. An angel sent from heaven to bind me with love.”

 

“You’re my mocha, Sooyoung.” Yoona grins, when she sees that confused look on the girl’s face. “And I’m addicted to my mocha.” It’s then Sooyoung realizes what she meant. Without another word, they kissed again. This time, it’s longer and even sweeter.

 

“Ahem.” Just then, someone interrupted them with a fake cough. Sooyoung looks up instantly, surprised to see her manager standing there.

 

“I… M… Manager… I…” Sooyoung stuttered, not knowing what to say.

 

“Sorry to interrupt but you are blocking the sink. I need to wash my hands.” The manager walks over and washes his hands, before heading out again. Right before he disappears from their sight, he turns around with a smirk. “Continue with whatever you are doing. Sorry to interrupt.” With that, he shuts the door. Sooyoung stood there, dumbfounded. A laughter brought her back to her senses and she sees the doe-eye girl laughing.

 

“W… Why are you laughing...?”

 

“You’re so cute… Your expression when you noticed the manager is so cute~” Yoona pinched Sooyoung’s cheeks playfully. Sooyoung blushed slightly and she pulled Yoona’s hands away from her face, holding it tightly in her own hands.

 

“I love you, Yoona…”

 

“I love you too, Sooyoung.” Yoona grins, and for the third time in that short amount of time, they are kissing again.