Day 02 – Cuddling Somewhere

Collections

Sorry. Internet was down yesterday.
-----_____-----



The tall girl yawned as she taps her card key on the card reader beside the door and pushes down on the handle, opening the door. She tosses the card on the sofa and slumped onto the bed, totally tired out from the concert.

She smiled to herself when she looks at her right hand, that very hand that her favorite girl held on to just now.

"... Ack. What am I doing...?" She came to her senses when she heard a knock on the door, and she realizes that she smelling her own hand for the scent of that girl. She gets up quickly and heads for the door.

"Unnie, are you asleep?" It's her.

"N-No...! I'm not." She replied, opening the door at the same time and she started smiling sub-consciously when the girl's face came into view. "Looking for me...? Or Sica...?" Her face darkens a little when she says the latter two words.

She shares the same room as Jessica and it's highly possible that her favorite girl isn't here for her.

"Pfft." The doe-eye girl controlled her laugh.

"... What...?" The tall girl raised an eyebrow, not understanding the situation.

"You're so cute, unnie." The doe-eye girl chuckles. "Your face totally changed when you mention Sica unnie. Do you like me that much?"

"... I-I-I'm just lonely...!" The tall girl blushed and looked away quickly. "Because... Because it's weird if I'm here yet you're only playing with Sica..."

"Araso. Araso. I know that Sica unnie isn't here because I saw her going to Fany unnie's room just now." Yoona grins. "Yuri unnie fell asleep the moment we get back and I'm bored."

"Come in first." Sooyoung grabs Yoona's hand and pulls her in, closing the door behind them. It has been awhile since she last stayed in a room with just the doe-eye girl around. Somehow she's feeling nervous about it, and at the same time, happy.

"Ahh~ so you get a room with king bed?" Yoona jumps on the bed like a kid and lies down immediately, stretching her limbs all over it. "Mine was two single beds."

"Good." Sooyoung murmured.

"Huh?"

"N-N-Nothing...!" Sooyoung let out a sigh when the doe-eye girl didn't question her further. She sat down at the edge of the bed and a mischievous idea came into her mind. Without Yoona noticing, Sooyoung lies down and rested her head on Yoona's stomach.

"Hahaha~ what are you doing, unnie?" Yoona didn't seem to mind about it at all. She even the hair of the taller girl gently.

"Do you want to sleep here today? I miss sleeping with you." Sooyoung asked.

"That sounded weird."

"As long as you get what I mean...! Don't pick on my words..." Sooyoung blushed, sitting up and turning around to see the doe-eye girl lying there in a vulnerable looking position. She gulped.

"But if I sleep here, what about Sica unnie?" Yoona turns to lie on her side, and she rested her head on her palm, her sharp elbow sinking into the soft bed.

"Just leave your card key on the table and let her go to your room. Or just ask her to stay with Fany. She won't mind anyway."

"Haha. Araso." Yoona smiled. Sooyoung moves over and sat beside the girl, leaning on the bed frame. The doe-eye girl starts to snuggle closer and relaxed herself in the taller girl's embrace.

"Y-Y-Yoona...?" Sooyoung blushed.

"Wae? You lie on my tummy just now and now I can't lie in your arms?" Yoona moves away with a pout.

"Of course you can...! I'm just surprised when you move over suddenly... Come here." Sooyoung opens her arms and the doe-eye girl grins, positioning herself in between the girl's legs and leaning back on the girl. She lowers herself so that her head can rest comfortably on the girl's shoulder.

"Your shoulder is the best." Yoona commented, closing her eyes slowly. Sooyoung watches as the girl's breathing slows down after a while and smiled to herself.

"You're the best..." At that moment, a click is heard and her original roommate appeared.

"Eh?" The shorter girl stares blankly at the two girls cuddling on bed, one asleep and one looking at her with an apologetic look.

"Sorry, Sica. Yoona's card is there so..." Sooyoung looks over to the card on the table beside the bed.

"No... It's okay. I will go back to Fany's room. Just tell her I will punish her for stealing my bed." Jessica smirks and walks off, heading out of the room.

Sooyoung lets out a soft chuckle before looking down at the girl in her arms again. She presses her lips on the forehead of the girl gently, before pulling the blanket over the both of them and closing her eyes, drifting off into the dreamland soon after.