Day 04 – On a Date

Collections



The two girls stretch their stiffen backs as they get up from their seats. They had waited for everyone else to leave first, in case there's any complication.

"It was pretty good, isn't it?" The doe-eye girl asked, smiling at the taller girl.

"Yea..." The tall girl nodded. She felt guilty. Throughout the movie, she didn't even watch half of it. Most of the time, she's actually staring at the hand she's holding and also, at the side profile of the girl sitting beside her. She doesn't even know why she's being like this. "We are done with the movie so-"

"So let's continue our date. I want to window shop a little."  The doe-eye girl grins and she drags the taller girl along as she gets out from the theatre.

"But... Isn't that a little risky?" Sooyoung stops her quickly, feeling worried about going into crowded places.

"That's true... But isn't it more exciting that way?" Yoona smiled and Sooyoung said nothing else. The two of them step into the mall and look around, to ensure no one notice them.

They started their trip with a visit to the clothing stores. They merely smiled at the staffs that came to ask them if they need anything and walk away from the staffs to cut off the conversation completely. After going around all the clothing stores, they went to toy stores. Yoona almost wanted to bring back a large size Rilakkuma but Sooyoung stopped her.

"Their backs remind me of someone..." Just when they are about to enter the supermarket, they heard the conversation among a group of students behind them.

"I know right? It's like I know them from somewhere..." Another student replied and the two girls could hear the footsteps of those students, coming closer to them.

"Unnie, should we run?" Yoona asked.

"... That's more suspicious... Fake a voice when they talk to us..." Sooyoung replied softly.

"Excuse me. Are you, by any chance, celebrities?" The students really came.

"Huh? No way. Do we look like celebrities?" Sooyoung replied in a deep voice, sincerely hoping that they will not recognize her.

"She sounds like someone..."

"Unnie..." Yoona sighed, with a deeper voice. "We have to go now. Let's go."

"Okay." Sooyoung nodded and the two of them turns around, walking away from the students. "Run when they come after us, Yoong."

"Okay." Yoona nodded and they continue to walk, listening closer to the footsteps behind them.

"Hey-" That's the cue. The two girls take off immediately and they could hear the footsteps behind them. Those students are running too. Sooyoung could feel her scarf slipping off and before she can hold it tightly, it drops off. She halted and turns to pick it up quickly, before running again.

"IT'S SOOYOUNG! IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION SOOYOUNG!" One of the students shouted, gaining much attention from the other people in the mall.

"Oh crap..." Sooyoung cursed under her breath. With her speed, she's going to get caught sooner or later.

"Who's the other one?!"

"From their height, it's probably Yoona!"

Words are passed down in an instant and before the two girls can react to it, they already had a huge crowd following them.

"We are busted haha~" Yoona laughed, as she continues to pull Sooyoung along.

"Shouldn't have came." Sooyoung sighed. "Sorry, Yoong. I ruined it."

"It's okay. Doing this from time to time is pretty fun. Let's hide first, okay?" With that, Yoona makes a turn into the lift lobby and went into the elevator, shutting the door before the people can come closer. Upon reaching another floor, the two of them enter the restroom nearby and hide into the last cubicle. "Let's just stay here for a while."

"Okay." Sooyoung closes the toilet cover and sat down after making sure it's clean. Yoona went on to sit in between her legs without hesitation. The doe-eye girl leans against the taller girl and breathes steadily, to calm down her blood flow, but she didn't know that she just make it harder for Sooyoung to calm down.