Wings Cupid

Collections

 

The three small sized people are playing around on their own happily, pushing and pulling each other. They are all excited. Excited about the fact that they get to go down to the human world and shoot some arrows. It's a rare chance, as they only get to do it once a year and it's so much fun that they couldn't get enough of it. Their mini wings are strong enough to carry their small bodies and the glowing ring on their heads defines their role. They are the Cupids.


"Catch this!" One of the Cupids pulls out an arrow from the holder and shoots it at another one, much to their dismay. They are not supposed to shoot at each other. Because Cupids are not supposed to fall in love. If they do, they will lose their job as the Cupid.

"Are you crazy?!" The other one shouted.

"She will dodge it!" The Cupid protested but he's wrong. The one being shot at did try to dodge the arrow but it hits her toe as she is flying upwards. Their arrows will make people fall in love. And the closer they shoot to the person's heart, the faster they will fall in love.

"Oh darn it..." The Cupid that got hit cursed under her breath, as she felt weird after getting hit on her toe. Her wings lost strength and she fell, through the cloud that they were playing on.

"Look what have you done!" The other one scolded as she dived into the cloud quickly and out of it to see her friend falling towards the human world. "Yoona! Flap your wings! Flap your wings quickly!"

"I... I can't! I... I seem to have lost control of it!" Yoona cried. Is she going to die from the fall? The halo above her head expanded and lowers itself. It's big enough now, for her to pass through it. As the halo continues to lower itself, allowing the girl to go through it, the girl felt her body undergoes a change.

Her limbs got longer. So did her torso.

"What...?" Yoona starts at her own hands. "Human's hands...?"

"Yoon- w... What's going on?!" The Cupid came down to her side and grabbed her, trying to stop her from falling but her tiny wings has barely enough strength to support them both, now that the girl has gotten bigger.

"I... Am I turning into an human...?" Yoona asked worriedly. She watches as her halo flies away after transforming her into her current form. Her wings start to glow and it became bigger. "H... Huh...?"

Strangely, she is not falling anymore. Even though she couldn't control her wings, she is floating slowly, downwards. The Cupid couldn't follow her further, since they are getting into a visible range by the humans below. They are not supposed to be seen by the humans.

Yoona felt weak. Her head feels heavy, probably because of the sudden change in her body. She remembers feeling the same when she first turns into a Cupid. She was told that she was unconscious for three days straight. And soon enough, her eyes close and she has no idea what is going to happen to her anymore.

-----

"I'm home." The tall girl shouted as she got into the house. Not waiting for a reply, she went upstairs and headed to her room. Throwing her bag aside, she slumps onto the chair at the balcony and lets out a deep sigh. "Nice weather for a nice nap~"

She yawns and closes her eyes, and opening it again when something feathery landed on her face. She picks up the white object and stares at it.

"Feather...?" It's a white feather. Too big to belongs to any kind of birds that exist on this planet and it's pure white. So white that it's beautiful. "Woah... Where did this come from...?" She starts to look around and she's in a total shock when she sees a girl above her. On her back, are two huge wing-liked structures.

The girl landed softly on the balcony, right in front of the tall girl who is still in deep shock. The wings dissolved and the powdery substance wraps around the neck of the unconscious girl, glowing. As the tall girl gets close, the glowing stops to reveal a necklace, with a silver wings pendant. And on the pendant is the letter Y.

"Sooyoung, take you- who's that?" A middle-aged woman came into through the door and stares at the girl lying on the balcony. She's obviously surprised.

"I... I don't know... She just... came from above and landed here..." The tall girl glances over to her mother and looks back to the unconscious girl before looking at her mother again, not knowing what she should do now.

…..

"Good thing she's not hurt... I wonder where she came from." The middle-aged woman wipes the arms of the unconscious girl gently. They carried her in from the balcony and rested her on the tall girl's bed. The feather that fell on Sooyoung's face earlier is still around, glowing slightly, and the girl decided to put it into a jar and encloses it.

After her mother left the room, Sooyoung sits down on the edge of her bed and stares at the girl. She's really cute and even though she's just lying there, Sooyoung is feeling nervous to be around her.

What should I do when she wakes up? Ask about her identity? Or the wings? Or maybe her name first...? Or should I ask... As the questions pop up in Sooyoung's mind rapidly, the girl stirred slightly and her eyes start to open.

What greet her is not the usual white puffy clouds, but a blue hard ceiling of some sort of room used by humans. She sits up instantly, shocking the tall girl, and looks around frantically. She touches her own back, and she obviously upset when she realizes that there's nothing on her back.

"Y... You... are awake...?" The tall girl, now standing at least one meter away from the girl, asked.

"... W... Where am I?" The girl asked, noticing the white feather in the jar as soon as she asked the question. "Wait! My... W... What did you do to my wings?!" She grabs the jar and stares at it with disbelief, before looking up to glare at the tall girl.

"I... I did nothing... I... It disappears on its own." Now it's confirmed. Those are really wings. Huge white wings as depicted in drawings, for the angels. Does that mean this girl is an angel?

"Give me back my wings! It's important!" The doe-eye girl puts the jar aside and grabs the collar of the tall girl, who frowns instantly and pushed her away, causing her to fall down with a thud.

"I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT GOES TO!" Sooyoung screamed. "It disappeared on its own!"

"... L... Lie... I... It can't be... Y... You have my feather! Give me back my wings! I need to get back..." The doe-eye girl seems to be on the verge of crying already. Frustrated, Sooyoung drags the girl downstairs and pushed her out of the house.

"Go find your goddamn wings then. Grabbing my collar even though we just met and I even helped you... Tch. Doesn't pays to be nice." With that, the tall girl slams the door close.

"H... Hey! Open up! Give me back-" The doe-eye girl banged repeatedly on the door and stopped instantly when she hears someone screaming at her to stop creating a ruckus. Sighing, she sits down at the doorway.

Did I really become a human...? The doe-eye girl hugs her knees and her thighs came in contact with something cold. She looks down quickly and sees the necklace hanging from her neck. Wings... Wait... Is this my wings...?

"Psst! Yoona!" Just then, a short figure called out to her from a dark corner.

"Taengoo!" Yoona stood up quickly and ran to the short figure, hugging her instantly when she got to her. "What happened to me? Why did my wings turn into a necklace?"

"... Sorry to tell you that... You can't go back now... You are not part of our society anymore..." Taeyeon sighed, looking away.

"What...? T... Then... W... What am I...?" Yoona doesn't want to believe that. Not part of their society? Their Cupid society? Why? Why isn't she part of it anymore?

"Humans... And as a human, you will eventually fall in love due to the arrow that hits you..."

"... What...? H... How can this be?! I... I swear I won't fall in love! Please let me go back..." Yoona cried as she shook Taeyeon violently. The expression of the short girl tells her that it's impossible. She can never go back now, because she is going to fall in love somehow, with someone in the human world. She collapses to the ground and tears start to flow. Taeyeon gives her one last hug and flew off, feeling sorry for her.

What to do now? She doesn't have a place to go to. She knows nothing about the human world. She has no one by her side. She's lost. She looks around worriedly, and stares at the door that she got pushed out from earlier, before looking up at the balcony to see the tall girl sitting there, reading some book.

 

If only she has her wings, she would fly up to the balcony now. If only she can still fly. She held on to the necklace around her neck and bits her lips. She can’t lose the necklace now. It’s precious. It’s her precious wings.

 

She looks at her own clothes. It’s the same clothes that she wore, as a Cupid, but much longer. She was small when she’s a Cupid. Size of a human baby, probably. The white dress ends at her knee area, and being sleeveless, it’s kind of cold for her. She didn’t have any shoes on as well. She never wore those things on her feet before. Not that she needed it.

 

She looks up into the sky and sees her friends flying around happily. How she wishes she’s up there, with them. It’s always good times when she’s with them. Why did her friend even try to shoot her with the arrow anyway? If only she didn’t get shot.

 

Just then, she thought she hears a bell ringing and it sounds familiar. It’s time.

 

Her friends stop their games and scattered around, ready to start work. With their bows held in one hand, they flew around to look for possible couples to shoot at. She could see some of the newer Cupids struggling to get an accurate shot and she wanted to giggle but she can’t. People will think that she’s crazy, giggling to herself.

 

Another inaccurate shot and it hits a wandering man nearby. Opening his eyes, he felt a sudden rush in blood flow and his heart pumped rapidly. He feels like loving someone right now. Anyone. He wants someone in his embrace right now. A certain girl dressed in a white dress came into his sight and he got up, running to her instantly.

 

“AHHH?!!!” The doe-eye girl screamed when a guy ran up to her suddenly and hugged her. She noticed the fading arrow and she looks up quickly, to see a Cupid flying away quickly.

 

Miss shot? Oh darn it… Yoona sighed, pushing the man away and she tries to get the arrow out but it fades away before she can even touch it. It’s too late.

 

“Oh my dear, you must be cutest thing ever. I love you.” The man tries to hug her again but she moves away quickly.

 

“N… No… Stay away from me…” Yoona gulped. What is she supposed to do? Run away? Or call for help? She doesn’t know. She didn’t know about such situation. The man seems persistent as he grabs her hand tightly and puts it on his face, rubbing his face on her palm. It sent shiver down her spine. “S… S… Stop it…!” She pulls her hand away quickly and tries to walk away, but he pulls her back, giving her yet another hug from the back.

 

“My love~” The guy whispered.

 

“LET GO!!!” Yoona struggles to get away but he’s strong. At least stronger than her.

 

“ARGH!” Suddenly, the hold on her loosens with a loud groan. She felt herself getting pulled to the side and soon, she’s standing behind someone. It’s that tall girl from before.

 

“Get lost, creep. Don’t go around hugging innocent girls.” The tall girl hissed at the guy and the guy scrambled off quickly.

 

“… T… T… Thank you…” Yoona stammered, not daring to make any eye contact.

 

“You do know how to be grateful, I guess? Tch.” The tall girl is still frowning. She makes a sharp turn and walks back to her house, leaving the girl to stand alone on the street. “Are you going to stand there for the whole day and wait for more creeps to come and hug you?”

 

“H… Huh? A… Ahh…” Yoona hurried over to the house quickly and Sooyoung pulled her in, and up the stairs. Soon, they are back in the bedroom and Sooyoung sat back down on the chair in the balcony. Not a word is spoken.

 

Yoona stood in the room nervously, not knowing what she should do now. She surveys the room, and noted that it looks similar to her own room up in the sky, just that the clouds are replaced with hard, brick walls and ceiling. Sooyoung peeks at the girl from the side, and she couldn’t help noticing how cute the girl looks, looking like a lost kid.

 

“Are you an angel?” Sooyoung finally spoke, putting down the book in her hand and getting up to approach the doe-eye girl.

 

“Ahh…? Ah… No… I… I’m not an angel…” Yoona shook her head, sitting down on the bed when the girl pats on the bed as a signal to her.

 

“Why do you have wings then? And it’s big.”

 

“I… I’m a Cupid. B… But something happened and I… can’t go back anymore…”

 

“Cupid exists?” Sooyoung raised an eyebrow, doubting the existence of the thing call Cupid. In fact, she doubts the existence of all mythical beings, including angels, until she sees this girl landing on her balcony with large wings on her back.

 

“O… Of course! We are the one responsible for the couples formed every year, you know!” Yoona protested with a slight but cute frown.

 

“Aren’t Cupid small like babies though?”

 

“… I used to be… But my limbs got longer suddenly and…” Yoona sighed, looking at her own arms and legs. She starting to miss her life back on the clouds already.

 

“One more question… Do Cupids not wear anything underneath the clothes…?” Sooyoung eyes the obvious bump on the girl’s chest. Those two small obvious bumps. Yoona looks down and looks at the girl again.

 

“W… What’s wrong with that…?” Yoona didn’t understand. She looks down again and grabs her own chest. When did she get these? She didn’t even realize that she got these two round and soft things on her chest.

 

“You know… if any guy happen to see you like that, there’s a high chance that they will pounce on you, you know…”

 

“Why…?”

 

“Because these two things…” Sooyoung points at Yoona’s chest. “Guys don’t have it. And they love touching it. Those two little bumps, will make them feel like touching it even more.”

 

“… Is it not supposed to be touched by guys…?” Yoona swallows hard. She didn’t know that being a human is this complicated. As a Cupid, she doesn’t have these things at all.

 

“Yes. It’s supposed to be very private and sensitive. Being touched over there means you are getting touch inappropriately. You are not supposed to show it to anyone too.”

 

“W… W… What??!!! AHHHH!!!!” Yoona starts to realize that she’s in fact kind of exposed right now and she covers her chest quickly.

 

“And this part too.” Sooyoung points to the area in between Yoona’s legs. “Your bum too.”

 

“Wh…. Why are humans so complicated…?” Yoona sighed, still covering her chest.

 

“Wait.” Sooyoung slides a finger down Yoona’s side, to her hips, causing the girl to tense up. “Oh. Natural reaction huh?”

 

“I… I… It feels weird…” Yoona gulped.

 

“Well, of course. I guess you really wore absolutely nothing underneath huh? I didn’t feel anything…” Sooyoung grabs the dress of the girl, as she tries to check if the girl wore anything. “Jeez… Good thing you landed in a girl’s house, not a guy’s. Or I think you will probably be already.”

 

“R… …?”

 

“Yes. It’s an extremely bad thing. The guy will touch you everywhere, and make you dirty.” Sooyoung pulls out a measuring tape from somewhere and wraps it around the girl’s chest and hips. She walks out of her room for a moment, shouting something to her mother before coming back again. “I’m getting something for you, to cover up.”

 

“O… Oh… Thank you…”

 

“Remember to always wear it, okay? Don’t take it off unless you’re bathing or changing it.”

 

“You have to change it…?”

 

“Well, yes. It will get dirty and smelly, so you have to change it at least once a day.”

 

“How troublesome…” Yoona pouted.

 

“You lazy bum. It’s for your good.” Sooyoung pinched Yoona’s cheeks and pulls on it, grinning when she sees the girl flailing her limbs, and stopping when the girl almost exposed herself, underneath. “Jeez! Be careful!”

 

“Humans are really complicated…” Yoona blushed slightly as she presses down her dress. Around thirty minutes later, there is a knock on the door and the middle-aged woman came in with bags of clothes and undergarments.

 

“Thanks, mum.” Sooyoung thanked her mother and closed the door, before handing the clothes to the doe-eye girl. “There. Change into these.”

 

“Mmm…? How do you wear these…?” Yoona pulls out the undergarments and stares at it. Sooyoung closes the balcony door and pulls the curtain, before starting to teach Yoona how to wear them. What shocked her is that the girl starts to take off her white dress, when she is looking at her. She had to look away quickly, to prevent herself from seeing the girl’s body.

 

“Don’t ever take off your clothes when there’s someone else with you!” Sooyoung scolded, staring at the wall, feeling embarrassed.

 

“A… Ahhh!! I forget I’m not supposed to let these be seen!” Yoona exclaimed, putting on the undergarments and clothes quickly. A simple white tee and a pair of shorts. The tall girl turns around, smiling when she sees the girl properly dressed.

 

“Good. Look alright.” Sooyoung nodded. “Oh right! I forget something!” She pushed the girl down on the bed quickly and lifted the girl’s leg up, smacking her forehead when she sees the blacken foot of the girl. She walked outside barefooted earlier and Sooyoung forgets about it completely. “Come.” Sooyoung pulls the confused girl up and leads her to bathroom.

 

She forces the girl to sit down, before picking up a soap bar and rubs on the girl’s foot, to face with huge resistance.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! IT TICKLES!!!” Yoona moves around a lot and the water ends up splashing around, making the both of them wet. Sooyoung glares at her after they are finally done.

 

“… Washing your feet is worse than trying to wash a dog!” Sooyoung smacks her forehead.

 

“S… S… Sorry…” Yoona smiled awkwardly at the girl.

 

“Jeez… What’s your name anyway…?” Sooyoung asked, trying to dry her feet so that she can walk back to her room to get some clothes to change into.

 

“Yoona. Im Yoona.” Yoona replied.

 

“I’m Sooyoung. Wait here.” With that, Sooyoung walks out of the bathroom. Yoona starts to look around again, exploring the unfamiliar place. She turns every single tap, amazed when water starts to gush out suddenly. Sooyoung came back, stared blankly in shock when she sees the bathroom almost flooded in the short amount of time. “IM YOONA!!!!”

 

“W… WH… WHAT…!?” Yoona jumps in shock.

 

“CLOSE THE TAPS!” Sooyoung dumps the clothes in her hands on the shelf and hurried to close all the taps quickly. She opens up the drain to allow the water to drain out faster before closing it again and turns to glare at the girl. “… You…”

 

“… S… So… Sorry…” Yoona gulped. This human girl is sure scary. She got reprimanded badly afterwards, for an obvious reason and she gets yet another round of lecture about humans.

-----

The doe-eye girl toddles behind the tall girl, gripping tightly to the girl’s hand as she tries to get use to walking with shoes on. It’s an unfamiliar feeling and it makes her feel unbalance. The guys stop to stare. The morning seems to be brighter than usual right now. Not only the tall girl is shining, the new face is as well.

 

“Can I take it off…?” Yoona sighed, looking down on the shoes.

 

“No. You can’t. First of all, the road is full of tiny things that you might not notice and you will get hurt if you step on it, barefooted. Secondly, I don’t want another worse-than-washing-a-dog washing session with your feet.” Sooyoung replied, not looking at the girl. Because the girl doesn’t want to stay at home alone, saying that she feels uncomfortable without Sooyoung around her, Sooyoung has no choice but to bring her along to school, letting her wear her uniform.

 

“Ehhh…” Yoona is obviously upset that she cannot take off her shoes. She continues to toddle as the tall girl leads her into the school building, and all the way till they reach the classroom.

 

“Morning, Sooyoung ssi.” There are already a number of students in the class and the guys gaped when they see who came in after the tall girl. “Sooyoung ssi… Who…”

 

“Mm?” Sooyoung turns around to look at the doe-eye girl for a while. “… My cousin. Don’t mess with her.” With that, Sooyoung heads for her seat. She got the doe-eye girl to sit down first before heading out to grab an extra chair. During the time when the tall girl isn’t in the room, the guys swarm around the doe-eye girl, but kept a distance.

 

The doe-eye girl looks at them blankly before smiling sweetly at them, causing their hearts to flutter. They got excited and couldn’t calm down until the tall girl came back and got them to go away.

 

“Be careful if any guy tries to get too close to you.” Sooyoung whispered as she gets Yoona to shift to the chair that she brought in.

 

“Ehh? Why?” Yoona asked, tilting her head to the side.

 

“They might have motives. Bad ones. You’re cute girl so many guys would probably want to play with you, in a bad way.” Sooyoung sighed. Why is this girl being so cute? Or is it just her that is reacting really strongly to whatever the girl did?

 

“You think I’m cute~?” Yoona’s face brightens up for some reason and she grabs Sooyoung’s hand, leaning real close to the girl. Sooyoung stares at her in shock. She could feel her heart pumping fast. A bit too fast to be normal. She pushes the girl away before she starts to blush and takes in a deep breath to calm herself down.

 

“Yes. You’re a cute girl. It’s undeniable fact.” Sooyoung sighed. “Why do you sound so happy?”

 

“… I don’t know. It feels special and nice.” Yoona grins widely at her. “Can I take off my shoes? It’s warm…”

 

“No, Yoona… No.”

 

“Ehh…. Please~?”

 

“NO!”

 

“... Meanie…”

 

“Whatever…” Sooyoung looks out of the window, feeling bored. Noting that Sooyoung is looking, Yoona took off her shoes quietly and removes her socks. She raised an eyebrow when she sees a faded heart on her toe.

 

Faded heart…? Isn’t it too soon for me to be falling for someone already? Yoona stares at the heart. The heart is the sign of the person being shot by the Cupid’s arrow and only Cupids, and ex-Cupids, can see the heart. Fading heart is the sign of the person starting to fall in love with someone already, meaning the effect of the arrow is starting to take place.

 

“Im… Yoon… Ah…” Sooyoung’s voice sounded into her ears and she puts on her socks and shoes quickly, before grinning widely at the tall girl. Sooyoung flicks her forehead, causing her to whine in pain and a cute frown with an additional pout appears, causing Sooyoung to regret her action instantly.

-----

The doe-eye girl runs for a distance and jumps. Suddenly, she feels light. It’s as though she’s flying. She noticed that her necklace is glowing slightly and slowly, she turns her body and landed gently and gracefully. She stares at her necklace, as the students clapped for her.

 

“What’s wrong?” Sooyoung walks over and pulls her away. They are doing jumps and being with the class for a period of time already, even though she isn’t an official student, Yoona had been doing the same thing as them.

 

“I don’t know but… it felt as though I’m flying again… just now…” Yoona touches her necklace. Spending time with Sooyoung makes her forget the fact that she’s actually once a happy Cupid, flying around freely in the sky. And that feeling that she just felt reminded her of it again.

 

The two of them walk over to the changing room after the lesson is over, and Yoona had been staring at her necklace. She stood quietly outside the restroom as the tall girl went in to relieve herself, and someone approaches her.

 

“That’s an impressive jump. I thought I saw wings.” The guy stood close as he grins at her.

 

Wings? Is my wings coming back?! Yoona looks at him instantly, right into his eyes.

 

“Wings? You saw it?” Yoona asked, not knowing that he’s just trying to hit on her.

 

“Yes, angel.” The guy grins, touching Yoona’s face.

 

“No… I’m a Cupid…” Yoona replied. The guy seems puzzled at first but he smiles at her again soon after.

 

“Alright, Cupid. Let me take you back to heaven, okay?”

 

“You can?!” Yoona grabs his hands quickly, really believing in what he says even though it’s just obvious pick up lines. Seeing that the girl is this innocent, it excites him. He nods and asks her to follow him, and he starts to wonder where should he bring her to. Right after they left, the tall girl came out, to realize that the doe-eye girl isn’t outside.

 

“Wait. Did you see Yoona?” Sooyoung stops a student who happens to pass by.

 

“I think she followed Wayne after having a chat…” The student replied.

 

“W… WHAT?!” Sooyoung exclaimed and she ran in the direction where the student points to quickly. Wayne isn’t a good person. In fact, he’s the notorious player of the school that picks up almost all types of girls and makes them have with him.

 

Meanwhile, the doe-eye girl surveys the dark warehouse quietly as the guy closes the door with a smirk.

 

“This is not heaven…” Yoona turns around, frowing.

 

“You will be in heaven soon… I will make you feel heavenly…” The guy grins, closing in on her. Feeling that something seems to be amiss, Yoona backs away, not knowing what’s going on. This guy said that he saw her wings and said that he can bring her back to heaven, but all he does it bring her to this dark place.

 

“W… What…?” Yoona didn’t understand. Her back came in contact with the wall and the guy traps her instantly.

 

“Oh my… You’re so innocent… It excites me…” He lifted her chin and tried to kiss her but she turns away.

 

“W… What are you doing…?” Yoona asked, still not understanding the situation. But she does feel that it’s not a good situation and something in her is telling her that she has to get away quickly. The guy grins and leans closer, smelling her neck. He her neck and she froze. What is this guy doing, her like an animal? “W… W… What are you doing…?”

 

“Shhh… Just enjoy…” He whispered, and starts to nibble gently on her earlobe, making her uncomfortable.

 

“S… Stop it… It’s weird…” Yoona tries to push him away but he refuses to budge. He wraps his arms around her and one of his hands went to her bum. In fact, it went into her skirt and makes an direct contact with her bum.

 

“It’s an extremely bad thing. The guy will touch you everywhere and make you dirty.”

 

Yoona didn’t know why but Sooyoung’s words sounded in her mind suddenly. ? The guy is touching her, yes. Is he going to her?

 

“W… Wa… Wait… Are you trying to me…?” Yoona tries to push him away again but he squeezes her bum tightly, much to her discomfort.

 

“Oh, you realized?”

 

W… What…? R… …? Sooyoung says it’s not good... Yoona bits her lips.

 

“Go away! It’s bad!” Yoona starts her struggle, finally. The guy pinned her down completely and she kicks him randomly, and accidentally in his groin area, inflicting much pain. Seeing that the guy seems paralyzed, Yoona gets up quickly and runs out from the place, her uniform in a mess. She bumps into someone and after realizing who is it, she started crying in the person’s embrace. “Wahhhh~!!! Sooyoung!!!”

 

“Y… Yoona…! H… Hush! Hush! Don’t cry…” Sooyoung pats the girl gently. She relieved that the girl seems fine, except for the terrible experience of almost getting into a deep trouble. Wayne was dragged away by the disciplinary master after getting reported.

 

“Sooyoung…” Yoona sobbed.

 

“Hush… It’s fine now… I’m here, okay? I’m here, with you, Yoona. Don’t cry…” Sooyoung sighed as she helps the girl tidies her uniform.

 

“He touches me, Sooyoung. Am I dirty now?” Yoona asked, trying her best to stop crying.

 

“Did he undress you completely?” Sooyoung asked, feeling worried.

 

“No… But he touched my bum…!”

 

“Ahh… Don’t worry, Yoona… You’re fine. You’re not dirty. He didn’t get to make you dirty, Yoona…” At that moment, Yoona has this feeling that she is totally unfamiliar with and somehow, she knows that the heart on her toe has faded completely. She’s in love with someone.

 

Sooyoung cups one side of Yoona's face. She doesn't know what's feeling right now. The girl looks so angelic, so cute and so great right now. She just feels like cuddling her and never let go. Yoona, being oblivious to those feelings towards her, did a fatal blow to Sooyoung's heart. She smiles sweetly at the tall girl and the girl felt a sudden and huge pump in her chest.

Something red caught Yoona's attention. There's some on Sooyoung's palm. Yoona grabs Sooyoung's hand and stares at her palm, surprised to see a heart on the palm of the girl. This girl got shot on Valentine day. Why didn't she notice this before?

The heart, is half faded.

Sooyoung is falling in love with someone and Yoona felt sad all of the sudden. The fact that Sooyoung is falling in love with someone makes her sad. She didn't know why is she feeling sad. Isn't it a good thing to be in love? She had seen the couples. They are so sweet and sometimes, Yoona will secretly wish that she can be like them.

"... Sooyoung... Is there someone that you like...?" Yoona asked, staring at the half-faded heart on the girl's palm.

"W... What..? N... No..." The stammering makes it obvious that she's lying. There's really someone that she likes. But who? Yoona starts to wonder.

"Sooyoung... How does love feel like...? For years, I make people fall in love. It certainly looks sweet and nice, but how does it feel like to be honest...?" Yoona held Sooyoung's hand tightly and the latter could feel the increase in speed of her heart pumps.

"I... It's sweet, I guess...? You feel happy just by looking at the person... Being so cute and innocent... Looking so fabulous... It makes you want to cuddle that person." Sooyoung replied absentmindedly, saying out what she is feeling at that very moment, for a certain girl sitting right in front of her, staring at her.

As Sooyoung said those words, the heart on her palm fades even more.

"You said that there no one that your like but you know the feeling so well...?" Yoona seems really upset. She stood up and walked away, confusing the tall girl. For the rest of the day, the doe-eye girl ignored the tall girl completely.

Am I in love with Sooyoung...? Yoona sighed, as she stands under the water in the shower. She had seen jealousy as well. It doesn't look like a good thing. Some couples even quarreled because of jealousy. Is she jealous? Jealous that Sooyoung likes someone? She stares down at her toe, where that heart used to be. Why isn't her love sweet like the others?

"I'm heading out, Yoona." Just then, Sooyoung knocks on the bathroom door and informs the girl that she's not going to be around.

Going out...? To? Meet that person...? Yoona stares at the bathroom door and felt a sharp pain in her heart. She finishes up her bath quickly and gets out to realize that the tall girl isn't around anymore. She went out already.

"... Bring me to her, wings. Please... I beg you..." She clutches the wings pendant hanging from her neck tightly and a drop of her tears falls on it. It starts to glow, in a pinkish light. It's floating in the air, pointing to a direction. Yoona got out of the house quickly and went according to the direction that the pendant points to. She soon finds the tall girl, chatting happily with another girl, in a cafe.

Yoona hesitated. Should she go in or stay outside? She took a step and winced in pain. Looking down, she realizes that she forgets her shoes and she stepped on something sharp. Lifting her leg up, she stares at the slightly bloodied stone. Is the stone trying to stop her from going in?

"Yoona...?" Right at that moment, Sooyoung came out with that girl, obviously surprised to see the doe-eye girl outside. She looks down, and frowns when she notices that the girl is barefooted. "Why are you barefooted?! See what I mean by never going out barefooted?!" Sooyoung scolded her as she bends down to look at Yoona's foot.

Yoona couldn't understand. She came here all the way for her but the first thing she gets is a scolding. Even though it's for her own good, Yoona doesn't like it. Pulling her foot away, Yoona ran off despite the pain.

"YOONA!" Sooyoung shouted but the girl disappeared from her sight. She ran after the girl but couldn't find her anywhere. "Damn it! Yoona!"

"Soo... She might have mistook me as the one you like..." The girl stops the tall girl and sighs.

"What...?" Sooyoung's eyes widen. "But unnie, you're my sister. Why would..."

"Does she know that? I doubt so, right? To her, I'm just an unfamiliar face. She didn't see me before, after all."

"But why would she... get so upset...?"

"Soo, can't you feel it? She likes you. She's jealous, Soo. Furthermore, she came here all the way, just for you because she's scared that you will leave her. She even came barefooted, but the first thing you did is to scold her..."

"I... I... I will see you at home, unnie!" With that, Sooyoung ran off in search for the doe-eye girl. After hours of search, she still couldn't find the girl. Where could she be? She doesn't even know the place well, where can she go? What if some guy tried to does her harm? Sooyoung couldn't stop worrying.

Soon, Sooyoung finds herself standing in front of her house. Could it be that the girl is back? But somehow, she knows that it's not the case. The girl didn't come back. She looks around and sighs. Just where in the world is the girl?

Just then, Sooyoung noticed that there's a pinkish light, with a mix of redness, coming from the dark corner nearby. Taking in a deep breath, she approaches the corner, and she couldn't feel happier when she sees the girl crouching there. The girl that she has been looking for.

"... YAH! IM YOONA!" She screamed, shocking the girl. Yoona looks up instantly and stands up, wanting to run away again but Sooyoung caught her and pulled her back, right into her embrace. Right at that moment, Yoona thought she's going to melt. It feels so good and warm. "Do you know how worried I was...? How can you do this to me...?"

"... Why would you worry about me...? You should about the person you like..." Yoona pouted as she pushes Sooyoung away.

So cute. The girl is just so cute, even when she's jealous. Sooyoung grins as she cups the face of the girl gently, making the girl face her.

"Do you want to know who I like?" Sooyoung asked.

"... Isn't it that girl....?" Yoona looks away. Without saying another word, Sooyoung leans closer and pressed her lips on Yoona's lips, surprising the girl. Yoona stares at her in shock when she moves away, grinning widely.

"I just kissed her. The girl that I like. Jeez, she's a tough one, you know? She likes to run around barefooted despite the number of times I scolded her for that. She's so cute no matter what she does and even when she's jealous. I really love her, you know?" Sooyoung grins cheekily at the doe-eye girl. The doe-eye girl's face starts to turn red and she looks away quickly. "And she even mistook my sister as my lover, how cute..."

"... St... Stop it..." Yoona bits her lips, feeling embarrassed.

"Can you tell me why is she so cute...?" Sooyoung didn't stop the tease. Yoona continues to look in another direction, keeping quiet. Sooyoung smiles and look down, remembering about Yoona’s foot. "But now, there's one thing I need to do first though."

"W... What...?" Yoona didn't dare to make another eye contact. Sooyoung carries her up suddenly and brings her back into the house. She headed straight to the bathroom and she washed the girl's dirty feet. Yoona flinched when the water comes in contact with her wound.

"There. Know why you shouldn't go out barefooted now?" Sooyoung sighed, massaging Yoona's feet gently. After cleaning Yoona's feet, Sooyoung carries her to the bedroom and settles her down before going out again.

"Did you find her?" Her sister came out from the kitchen as she's taking out the first aid kit from the cabinet in the living room.

"Yes." Sooyoung grins widely, heading back to her room quickly. She cleaned up Yoona's wound and applied some medicine before sticking on a plaster. "There."

"... Sorry..." Yoona apologized. Now she feels bad for making Sooyoung worry, for misunderstanding Sooyoung. Sooyoung shows her a gentle smile before leaning in, for a kiss. They did it gently. It is a long and gentle kiss. As they did so, the doe-eye girl's necklace starts to glow in a pastel pink light. The two of them look down at the necklace and Yoona gasped when the necklace dissolves. "Ahh..?!"

"What's going on...?" Sooyoung is shocked as well. They watch as the pink powdery and glowing substance wraps around both of their fingers, and when the glowing stops, two rings are revealed, one for each of them.

They stares at the rings on their forth finger. It's a wing. Not a pair but a wing. Sooyoung got the left wing while Yoona got the right wing. When they put their hands together, the rings will glow in a faint pink light.

"... My wings..." Yoona didn't understand it any better than Sooyoung. She never knew that the wings of the Cupids would do such a thing. It's as though the wings of the Cupids, are the Cupids of the Cupids. "Thank you..."

Not only that, the white feather in the jar is glowing too and two hearts with an arrow going through them appear right in the middle of it.

Sooyoung and Yoona stare at each other and smile, before embracing each other, enjoying the warmth that they gave each other.