Day 13 – Eating Ice-cream

Collections

SORRY. I didn't turn on my lappy for days so I didn't get to update =w=;;;
-----_____-----



Two long arms stretch out from under the blanket right when the alarm went off and one of the hands landed on top of the alarm, snoozing it successfully. The arms retreat back under the blanket slowly and a head of dark brown hair emerges.

The girl looks around sleepily and smiled when she sees the girl beside her sleeping peacefully. She crawls on the girl and kisses the girl on the neck a few times.

"... Unnie..." A hand is placed on her head, going through her messy hair gently.

"Sorry. Did I wake you up?" The tall girl asked, stopping whatever she's doing and staring at the doe-eye girl whose eyes are half open.

"No... I'm half awake before you got on me... And you are always forcing yourself on me huh, unnie...?" The doe-eye girl sits up, pulling the blanket along to cover herself up. They did it last night and the two of them are currently under the blanket.

"I'm sorry. I'm drunk and..." Sooyoung kisses the girl on the lips. "I can't resist you at all. You look too cute with your cheeks red. I want you badly."

"Sweet talker... I wonder how's the others... I told them I'm going to just bring you in but I end up in bed with you as well..." Yoona bends over to pick up her clothes from the floor beside the bed. She puts them on slowly, with Sooyoung clinging to her and kissing her on the back of her neck gently. "Unnie, put on something before the others see you..."

"Why? You don't want others to see me ?"

"... I don't want them to laugh at you for having nothing." Yoona teased and the tall girl s her instantly. "... Unnie...!"

"Don't tease me on that, my deer. Unless you are implying that you think that I have nothing so you don't want me now..." Sooyoung nibbled on Yoona's shoulder.

"Why would I care about that? I love you the way you are, unnie. You're perfect the way you are." Yoona turns around to kiss the taller girl. "Now, wear something quickly. Only I can see you like this, okay?"

"Anything for you, deer." And Sooyoung puts on her clothes obediently. The two of them exit from the room together, in the Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma pyjamas they wore last night, to find the rest of the girls sleeping around in the living room, except for the maknae. That girl probably gives up trying to get her unnies to get back to their room last night after everyone gets drunk.

A mischievous idea struck Sooyoung's mind and she went back to the room to retrieve two washable markers. She hands one of them to Yoona and the two of them get to work immediately.

"Done." Sooyoung smirks, staring at the drawn face of her victims proudly. "Let's eat some ice cream while we wait for them to wake up and scream at each other." Sooyoung grabs Yoona's hand and pulls her along to the kitchen. They bought some ice cream yesterday but it seems like everyone is busy getting drunk so it's left in the freezer, untouched.

The tall girl takes it out from the freezer while the doe-eye girl took two spoons from the shelf. They sat down at the dining table together and feast on the ice cream.

"... Ah. We didn't wash up yet..." Yoona pointed out suddenly.

"... Oh... I forget..." Sooyoung blinked. "Whatever. Let's just eat this up first and we will do it."

Right at that moment, laughter could be heard from the living room, followed by some screaming. The girls woke up.