Match Making, Sucess!

Collections

Ring.... Ring, ring...

“Hello? Ah, yea. Really?! Congratulation! Hehe. We did nothing. The two of you really match each other. Mm? Okays. Bye bye~”

“Unnie, who’s that?”

“Remember the guy that you rejected three years ago?”

“... Which?”

“Oh yea... You rejected so many of them. Anyway, after you reject this guy that just called, we helped him to arrange some match making sessions and now he’s getting married to that girl!”

“Ohh~ That’s great! One nuisance of my back...”

“Yah! Im Yoona! That’s not what you are suppose to feel about!”

“Come on, unnie~ They are really a nuisance! Just look at that!” The doe-eye girl pointed to the glass door. Outside the room that they are in, are tons of guys with bouquet of flowers and various sizes of gifts in their hands. “I don’t even dare to go out to use the restroom now!”

“Who asks you to be this pretty and adorable, my dear dongsaeng~?”

“Y.. Yah! Don’t push it all to me! At least half of those are yours!”

“I doubt so, Yoona. Most of them are wearing your school uniform.”

“And there’s a lot of them without school uniform too!”

“That doesn’t mean that they aren’t after you, Yoona. The one that just called isn’t a student and he used to be wooing you as well.”

“W... Whatever... Unnie, can you get them to go away...? I want to use the toilet.”

“Just go, Yoona.”

“... Meanie..” Frowning, the doe-eye girl got up from the sofa and walks to the glass door. As she places her hand on the handle, the faces of those guys got brighter instantly. It’s obvious who are those that are wooing her. She shot the older girl a glare after hearing a giggle. Letting out a sigh, she opens the door and it got noisy. Covering her ears and ignoring the gifts that are being shoved into her face, she walks briskly through the crowd and away from the room. A large group of guys followed her but there is still another large group remaining at the door.


.....

“Jeez... What a nuisance..” Yoona peeks out of the toilet and saw the guys waiting outside patiently with their gifts still in their hands. She didn’t want to have anything being shoved to her anymore and she is about to call the other girl for help when she spots a handsome guy nearby. Taking a deep breath, she runs to the guy and hugs his arm. “You’re here~? What are we going to do today?”

The guy is obviously surprised but after sensing the stares on him, he kind of understands the situation and the best thing to do now, is probably to act along with the girl.

“Ah.. Y.. Yea. Did I make you wait for too long? Come on, let’s go.” Trying his best to sound convincing, he smiled at the girl and led her to a corner. Standing behind the wall, he stares at the cute girl beside him, who is peeking out from the corner of the wall, watching as those guys walk away.

“Hehe. They left~” Yoona grins as she turns back to see a blushing guy next to her. “Why are you blushing?”

“M.. My arm..” He pointed out. It was then Yoona realises that she’s still hugging his arm and it’s pressed really closely to her chest.

“Oh! I.. I’m sorry.. T.. Those guys are quite a nuisance. Even though I told them to get lost several times, they just refuse to go away.. Thanks for your help.” Yoona let go of his arm quickly, blushing too. “Showing them a fake boyfriend might work...”

“Ah.. It’s okay... And, I.. I’m a girl..”

“Ahh.. I kn- Wait. You’re a girl?!” Yoona stares at the person in front of her in disbelief. Not matter how she looks at the person, she still looks like a guy to him. “Mm.. I see. Anyway, I’m Im Yoona. From that match making center round the corner. Nice to meet you.”

“I’m Choi Sooyoung. Nice to meet you.”

“Mm.. Wanna go back to the shop? I wanna give you a treat, to thank you for earlier. At least a drink.”

“Erm.. It’s okay..”

“Come on~” Yoona grabs her hand and drags the girl back to the shop despite the refusal. Sooyoung sighed, not knowing whether she should be happy that she met a nice person or be sad that she is being forced by someone that she just met to do something. “I’m back, unnie~” Yoona said, cheerfully as they enter the shop.

Hearing that, Sooyoung looks around, surveying her surrounding. The shop is small and pink. It has a table and a sofa, probably for discussion purposes, with the clients. There’s a counter and that’s where her eyes stop at. Behind the counter stood a beautiful tanned girl. Her features are somewhat similar to the doe-eye girl but much more mature looking. She has a beautiful smile that would warm people’s heart, at the same time, makes their hearts pump wildly for her. Sooyoung felt as though she’s going to melt under the sweetness of that smile soon.

“Sooyoung unnie. Sooyoung? Yah, unnie!!” Yoona screamed at the girl after getting no response from her despite the number of times she called her.

“H.. Huh?” Sooyoung managed to move her attention away from the tanned girl and look at the frowning doe-eye girl. “O.. Oh.. Sorry. Got caught up with my thoughts..”

“Can see that.. If that happens again, don’t blame me for hitting you...”

“Yah! Im Yoona, is that how you treat someone that you just met and even helped you?” Yuri hits the head of the doe-eye girl gently, catching the attention of the tall girl again. “Sorry for that, Sooyoung ssi. This girl can be quite wilful sometimes, but believe me, she’s a nice girl. Mm..? Sooyoung ssi..? Sooyoung ssi, is there something on my face?”

“Huh? Ehh.. I.. It’s nothing. A.. And it’s alright..” Snapping back to her sense, Sooyoung got flustered and her face went red with embarrassment once again.

“Are you okay? Your face is really red..”

“Ah yea.. Don’t worry.. I’m fine..”

“Take a seat, unnie. I will go get the drinks.” Yoona pushed the tall girl towards the sofa and went out of the shop again.

She really treating me as though she knows me really well... Sooyoung sighed and smiled. She looks over to the counter again, at the tanned girl. She looks even more beautiful when she’s being serious.. She couldn’t stop staring. However, when the tanned girl looks up suddenly, she turns away quickly to avoid eye contact. Her cheeks became warmer as seconds pass by. Suddenly, the doe-eye girl came running back into the shop, with a plastic bag in her hand. Without further ado, she slammed the door close.

“Yah! Be careful! It’s a glass door!” Yuri shouted.

“... Those guys are seriously irritating! After seeing that I’m alone, they came running after me!” Yoona panted as she stares as those guys outside the room. She did a hand signal, trying to tell them to go away, but their faces got even brighter since she finally interacted with them, indirectly. Seeing that, Yoona smacks her own forehead and sat down beside Sooyoung on the sofa. “Here.. I can only get these... Before I could even order a cake, they came..”

“They never give up, do they?” Yuri chuckled, looking at the guys outside. “Well, who can resist your beauty, my dear dongsaeng? Even I’m attracted to you~”

“Unnie!!”

“Don’t blush, dongsaeng. You’re making those guys even more crazy over you.”

“Irritating! No one dares to come over because of them! Unnie, introduce some girls to them please!”

“Hehe. I will try my best. But those from your school is a no-no. They are too young to be attending match making sessions.”

“Ehh?! Darn it!!”


-----

The tall girl sits at the table for two in the cafe nervously as she waits for the other person to come. Apparently, her mother had gotten some match makers to arrange a match making session for her and now she is waiting for the guy to appear.

“Did you wait for too long?” A familiar voice hits her ear suddenly.

“E.. Eh? Y.. Yuri ssi?” Even though it’s impossible, Sooyoung couldn’t help it but to think that her match making partner is Yuri, and feels happy about it.

“Surprised? I’m the one responsible for your match making session. Your mother came to my shop to get my help. I’m as surprise as you when she gave me your photo. Hehe.” Yuri replied, giving Sooyoung that beautiful smile once again. “It’s your first time, isn’t it? So let’s have a trial, shall we? For the trial, treat me as your date, okay?”

“Ehh?!” Sooyoung blushed immediately after hearing that. Yuri gave her an assuring smile and started with the trial instantly. They conversed for nearly 20 minutes and in this period of time, they got to know each other so much more. With Yuri’s experiences, the awkwardness didn’t even exist at all and Sooyoung felt as though this is the real thing.

“Well, you did a great job. I shall get Yoona to bring the guy over now.”

“H.. Huh? Wait. So he’s already here since just now?”

“Yea. It’s his first time too so I asked Yoona to do a trial with him as well. Why?”

“Noth.. Nothing.” Sooyoung forced a smile. Why do I have this feeling that this is going to fail and Yoona is going have one more guy standing outside the shop for her?


-----

“Yoona? I’m sorry but the match maker herself isn’t suppose to be part of the thing, plus, she’s too young. Don’t worry, I will find another match for your son soon. Okays. Bye bye.” Yuri puts down the phone and started laughing soon after. “Dongsaeng, you’re really amazing..”

“Jeez... Shut up!” Yoona slumped onto the sofa. “I’m sorry, Sooyoung unnie...”

“It’s alright. That guy is rude anyway. But, good luck to you....” Sooyoung is trying hard not to laugh. Her prediction is right on. The match making session failed terribly as the guy fell in love with the match maker even before the date started. Plus, he mistook Sooyoung as a guy and got really angry about it.

“Yah! You better not laugh! Anyway, you should change your style... Can’t have you being mistaken as a guy, can we?” Yoona smirked.

“Huh? B.. But my hair is already this short...”

“We can always put some extensions for you.” Yuri suggested and Yoona nodded, agreeing to that. Sooyoung stares blankly for a moment, before nodding slightly.


-----

“Like I had mentioned to the previous client, the match maker is not suppose to be part of the thing and she’s too young for this, hence, she will not be available. I will arrange another match for your son. Sorry for the trouble. Bye bye.” Yuri bowed slightly even though she’s talking through the phone and the caller won’t be able to see it. After putting down the phone, she sighed and looked at Yoona. “Dongsaeng ah...”

“S.. Shut up!!” Yoona shouted. “Sooyoung unnie, please be more feminine.. The guy complaint that you are too rough.. Like a guy...”

“B.. But how?” Sooyoung turns red in embarrassment. She heard from her friends and family a lot of times, about her behaviour being too much like a guy and that she needs to be more feminine, but this time it’s a complete stranger that said that and it’s embarrassing.

“Mm... Yuri unnie can help you! She’s very feminine!” Yoona turns to the surprised tanned girl quickly. “Right, unnie?”

“Huh..? I.. I will try my best.” Yuri smiled. And because of that, Sooyoung came daily and spent her time alone with Yuri for nearly a month, learning how to be more feminine. For some reason, Yoona did not even appear once during this period of time. It was as though she is trying to leave them alone to do whatever they want to. Of course, there are still a lot of guys outside the shop but not as many as before, due to Yoona’s absence.


-----

“S.. So, just do what you have learn during the session later.. Hope that it would succeed.” The tanned girl smiled as she leaves the tall girl alone at the table in the cafe, to wait for her partner to come. However, unlike what she usually does, the tanned girl did not leave the cafe. Instead, she sat down at one corner, whereby the tall girl won’t be able to see her, but she is able to see the tall girl clearly.

“Unnie, this is so unlike you~” Yoona appears beside the tanned girl suddenly, without making a single sound. She grins as she looks at the surprised look on Yuri’s face, which soon turns into a awkward frown.

“D.. D. .Don’t scare me like that...” Yuri blushed. “I.. I’m hungry.. S.. So I stayed back to grab something to eat.”

“Really? The guy came, by the way.” Yoona narrows her eyes and smirks when she saw the face of the older girl turning red. “Looks like it gonna succeed this time~ They seem to be doing well..” While saying that, the doe-eye girl is taking glances at the expression of the tanned girl.

“Wh.. What? W.. Who says so...? L.. Look, Sooyoung doesn’t look happy at all...”

“She’s smiling~”

“I.. It’s just to entertain him. It’s a forced smile!”

“Why are you denying everything, unnie?”

“W.. What? I.. I didn’t! I.. I’m just stating the fact..”

“Come on, unnie.. I know how you feel about her. Which is why I suggest to let you teach her on how to be feminine. Because I want to let you two have sometime alone, to allow your feelings to develop. It’s obvious that she likes you too, unnie. For the first time when I brought her back to the shop, I notice that she couldn’t take her eyes off you. Not even once.”

“.... Y.. Yoona, stop sprouting nonsense.. It’s impossible.”

“I’m not! If you don’t want to believe me, I can prove it to you.”

“Don’t do try anything funny, Yoona!”

“Look, unnie! He’s grabbing her hand already! Aren’t going to do something about it? Do you want to let her go to some other guy just like that, without even trying? Do you think she would be happy? Just ask yourself, ask your heart, unnie.”

“I.. I don’t know, Yoona... I really don’t know..”

“You do know, unnie. It’s just that you are denying it!” Yoona let out sigh as she sits back on the chair. She took a glance at the ‘couple’ that they are watching, and noticed the movement of the guy. “Unnie, come on! Do something! That guy is trying to get close to her already!”

“W.. What?” Yuri turns immediately to look. There was a tint of jealousy in her tone and her eyes seem to be burning too. Almost immediately, she stood up and approached the ‘couple’, standing in between them to prevent the guy from getting any closer. “I’m sorry but I bringing her away. Don’t worry, I will find you another match.” After saying that, Yuri grabs Sooyoung’s hand and leads her out of the cafe. The tall girl is still confused about the situation, not knowing why did the tanned girl do that for.

“Y.. Yuri..? What happen..?” She asked and Yuri stopped instantly. Turning around, the tanned girl pulls the tall girl into her embrace and hugs her tightly.

“I.. won’t arrange another match making session for you again.”

“Why..?”

“Because you’re mine... Forever.”

“W.. What..?” Hearing that, Sooyoung blushed. Of course, she’s happy.

“I like you... Wait. No.... I love you..” Yuri confessed. “Please be mine..”

“.... I will.”

---------------------------------------------------
Mm, yea.. ddoyounggie_5 wanted SooRi, right?
I tried my best to not write it as SoonA, keke~ Hope you like it :)