Hot Chocolate Date

The Only Girl In BTS !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOT CHOCOLATE DATE

Author's POV :

"Taehyung-ah,look at this.It's really funny." Jimin told his roommate,V. Taehyung came curiously and Jimin showed him a funny cartoon video.Then they both bursted out laughing."Yah what the hell,Jimin-ah ! HAHAHA !" they continue to laugh until a knock on the door stopped them."Come in !" Jimin shouted and Suga came in."Why are you guys being so loud? I'm trying to sleep here." he said and Jimin whined."Ahh hyung.You're always sleeping.Leave your sleeping aside and let's watch this video together.It's funny as hell."Jimin said while half laughing.

Suga made a face and scoffed. 

 

"Ew no.It's bad for swag people like me." he said and left to go to sleep again."Pftt.That's our Suga hyung.Sleepyhead." Taehyung said and then Suga shouted from his room."WHAT DID YOU SAY KIM TAEHYUNG ?!" Suga yelled.Jimin and Taehyung widened their eyes while looking at each other."How the hell did he hear me?!" Taehyung said,frightened."I don't know.You're dead man.Bye!" Jimin said to Taehyung and ran off outside leaving his friend alone in the room."Yah Jimin-ah ! You piece of scrambled cheese asdfghjkl!!!" Taehyung shouted. 

Jimin ran to the kitchen and sighed.He opened the refrigerator to get some water for himself.As he was drinking,you came lazily into the kitchen and that made him looked at you in wonder.

As soon as you saw him,your mind went through a flashback.He didn't even talk to me since the interview. you thought and looked at your feet uneasily.Jimin noticed about why you were acting like that.He knew.

It must be because of me.I think she must have think that I was mad at her or something as I ignored her smile back then at the interview session.Plus,we didn't even talk or anything after that. he thought apologetically.

You gulped and he looked at you with a warm smile."Here.You want some drink,right?" he handed you a glass of water.You looked at the glass and you smiled after taking it.

Oh,he got no problem with me? you thought happily."Thank you,oppa." you thanked him and his heart fluttered upon hearing your sweet voice calling him.He broke into a big smile and sat on the counter.He scratched his head while looking at you.You took a sip of the water and waited for him to talk.

"Listen,Jenny.I'm sorry that I've ignored you.It's just because I was in a bad mood back then.I mean,I was upset with something.... so yeah.I hope I'm not making our friendship turns awkward." he lied because he couldn't just confess that he was jealous seeing you with Taehyung.You were amazed by his sudden confession."No.it's fine.I'm okay with it now.Thank you for telling me." you said with a smile.He laughed and came down to pat your head."Aigoo,our Jenny is so cute." he said and you pouted."I'm not cute."

"Yes,you are." he said and drank the drink in your hand.You gasped."That's mine." you whined.

"Let's go somewhere.I'll tell the manager." he said and pulled you.

"Huh wha-.." your words got cut off after that. 

 

________

 

"I can't believe that we're going out together again." you said while looking outside through the window.Jimin looked at you and laughed."Nope.We're with M-nim too." he said and you laughed."I mean literally the both of us who wants to go out.Not the manager." you said and drank your hot chocolate.

Your manager had agreed to drive both of you to the nearby cafe.Jimin had paid for the drinks including the manager's too.Then,here you are with Jimin and your manager sitting at the same table while chatting together.

After some moment,your manager excused himself to leave both of you together alone."Where are you going?" you asked him."I'm gonna let you both hang out together while I go somewhere else.So,I'm gonna pick you up in one more hour,okay?" he said smiling and with that he left.

"I thought he's gonna be with us until we got back.I mean,a manager never leave their artists." Jimin said while looking at his manager weirdly."I guess we're not celebrities yet so maybe that's why.Furthermore, nobody recognise us here." you replied and he smiled."I hope so." he said.

"Come on,let's go to the river." he said and you followed him with your hot chocolate in your hand.As you walked,your other free hand got very cold as it got hit by the wind.Of course,Jimin having the sharp eyes noticed it.

He smiled and you looked at him in wonder."Why?" you asked and he held your free hand.He then put it in his pocket with his hand together inside.You felt your hand getting warmer and so did your heart.You looked at him and smiled."It's warmer now right?" he asked and you nodded shyly.

Somehow,this reminded both of you about the little date that you had with him a few weeks back then.

 

"Where are we going?" you asked while putting your hands in your jacke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter