eight

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


The one thing that I like most about my grandma's house is the large empty room, not far away from mine. It was a plain empty space with white painted walls and a large mirror covering the right side of it.


It look exactly like a dance room, studio or whatever you might call it. It even had a sound system by the side, placed on a desk along with lots of cds stacked beside it.


"Sweet." I smiled, walking closer to the system.


This house has a lot of amazing rooms, such as a movie room, a game room, a playroom and a whole room dedicated only to different kinds of instruments, such as a harp, a large piano, all kinds of guitars and drums. But out of all those amazing rooms, this is probably my most favorite.


I grabbed my connector and inserted it on my phone, then scrolling through my music to find a nice song that could fit my mood at the moment. I tapped and scrolled a few times before deciding on a song, then moving away to stand on my place.


I've always had a passion for dancing and its wierd because non of my parents are good of a dancer, as well as my brother and I'm not even adopted. For some reasons, dancing could calm me and restore peace in my mind that nobody could ever do. I would always find joy and happiness whenever I dance.


It's like a connection that pushes me to dance with my utmost sincerity. To dance like nobody's watching, like it's the end of the world.


When I heard about jackson and youngji, I suddenly felt like dancing. I craved for the feeling, the freedom to express my inner self— the boy underneath all this.


I hated myself when I let myself cry in front of jungkook. I feel so weak and vulnerable that it sickens me, because park jimin doesn't cry— i dance to let my feelings flow, let all the pain go.


I move through the rythm, letting my body speak the unspoken words inside me— the tears that I have been holding and the anger building up inside me as I close my eyes and let my body flow on its own.


The moment I closed my eyes, I felt at ease. I felt peace. I am free— away from all of reality. Now I am not kwon jiyong and park dara's son, I am not the boy whom his bestfriend have betrayed, I am not suho's younger brother, not the kid who caused nothing but trouble nor the broken hearted boy, 


the moment I danced, I no longer became that kid who scowls and glares at every kid in pre-school, no longer that kid whom everybody hates and despised, no longer that rude and good for nothing troublemaker.


The moment I danced, I stopped being all those things.


because right now, I didn't feel like a son, a brother nor a friend.


right now, I felt me.


Park Jimin.


I smiled with my eyes still closed, the music coming to an end as I made my last move. It felt so good as I panted. It felt great to finally release all the stress that have built up inside me these past few days.


This was what I needed, what I craved for. A sweet escape, a short freedom and a temporary feeling of bliss. How I wish I could prolong it though, because I badly needed it in this ty life of mine.


I was about to lay down on the ground when I heard someone clapped from behind, making me snap my eyes open and glare at the man behind me. "What the are you doing here?!" I yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter