twenty-two

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin woke up with jungkook tightly clung onto him like a koala. He reached out for his phone by the side table and checked the time, sighing as he sees it's already midnight. His eyes then landed to the boy next to him, a pang of guilt hitting him as he leaned closer to peck the younger in the forehead, reaching to hug the younger closer.


"I love you so so much.." He confessed, resting his head just above the younger as he rubbed circles on his back.


He sighed, suddenly close to tears. He was really happy to finally admit his feelings to the younger but he knows that it is only temporary for he's completely aware of the great danger up ahead of them if they prolong their relationship. And as much as he wanted to stay in the younger's warm embrance, he couldn't.


So here he is, hugging the younger as tight as he possibly could, eyes locked on the baggages close by his closet that he had prepared earlier as soon as they came home from their short trip to the city.


Jimin knows he has to leave as soon as possible, because he knows that if he stays a little longer, it would put Jungkook's sake in danger, and that is the last thing he wanted to happen.


The door immediately burst open, revealing a very frustrated yoongi and a worried namjoon behind, startling jimin. Yoongi's eyes travelled from jimin to his brother, sighing as he picked jimin's baggages and signaled jimin that they have to go.


This made jimin frown, remembering how precise he was when he told the older that they'll leave the day after tomorrow, so he could spend one more day with the love of his life before they completely depart. "What?" He mouthed, afraid to wake the younger who groaned in his sleep.


"They're coming." Namjoon whispered, making jimin's eyes go wide. "We have to hurry if you wanna escape, jackson and suho is waiting for you at the end of the road, they'll take you from there." He explained.


Jimin just sat there, unmoving as he tighten his hold on the younger. He didn't wanna leave this early, it wasn't the plan.


But he had to.


Looking down on the younger, jimin shook his shoulders. "Kookie wake up," he whispered, both namjoon and yoongi's eyes going wide as they stopped what they were doing.


"What are you doing?!" Yoongi whispered yelled, glaring at the orange haired male.


"I can't leave him like this," Jimin answered, voice breaking. "I have to say goodbye."


Yoongi was about to retort back when namjoon placed an arm on his shoulder, giving him a look that made him shut up. "Bring him inside the car, we don't have time." Namjoon said before grabbing yoongi, along with Jimin's luggages.


Jimin sighed but followe anyway, carrying Jungkook bridal style as he struggled to slip on his shoes before grabbing a jacket and put it on the younger then following behind namjoon.


"H-hyung?" He heard him called.


"Yes kookie-ah?"


"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked, looking so adorable with his sleepy eyes and messy hair that Jimin will miss so much.


"Somewhere," he replied.


Hoseok was in the driver's seat when they reached the van, yoongi on the passenger seat with namjoon, jin and taehyung in the backseat. "What's happening, hyung?" Taehyung asked, confused and lost in the situation as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Where are we going?"


"Somewhere, tae." Hoseok smiled through the rear-view mirror to which the younger replied with a shy grin.


Jimin and Jungkook sat in the farthest back alone, an arm draped on the younger's back as Jimin placed endless kisses on the younger's forhead which jungkook clearly enjoyed as he smiled, clueless to what'll happen when they'll get there. "I love you," Jimin whispered in the younger's ear for like nth time, trying to suppress the sob and tears that are dying to be let out.

 

 

 

~


"Jimin..they're coming for you." He heard jackson say, making him freeze on the spot as his eyes begins to water.


"What?" He whispered lowly.


"I found sehun badly beaten just outside the school, man." Jackson added, "He said that they were looking for you..."


"Don't with me, Wang Jackson!" He yelled, still doubtful of what his former bestfriend had just said. "You better not be or else, I'll ing kill you."


"Why the would I lie about this, Jimin?!" Jackson argued, "Sehun is laying in a hospital bed right now, thank gosh I found him before he lost too much blood, and when they inspected him, they found a letter in his pocket written with your name on it, sent by the least person you'll want to receive it from," he spoke, adding up to the chills I'm feeling as of this moment, gripping on my phone tighter as I stared at the closed door in front of me.


"W-who?" Jimin asked even when he already know who it was, but still something inside of him hopes that it isn't from him, that it was sent from another person.


"Jaebum," Jackson answered as Jimin felt his knees going weak as tears clouded his eyes. He stayed silent for a while before he had the urge to see the younger, searching for comfort in Jungkook's warmth as he immediately dropped the call, ignoring the protest from the other line as he hurried his way inside.


And there, finally he saw him, standing by the bed, brows creased together. "H-hyung?" Jungkook called, and it was enough for Jimin to go insane, just by hearing the younger's angelic voice, immediately lost in the younger's eyes as he stood frozen and unmoving in his spot, just watching the younger go nearer and nearer towards him.

 

~

 

 


Jimin quickly shook his thoughts away and tightened his hold on the younger, rubbing his arm up and down as he once again placed a soft peck on his forehead. "I love you," he whispered once again.


Jimin could feel the short glances that yoongi has been giving them but he ignored it and rested his head against the younger. This earned a sigh from Yoongi, seeming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter